Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > General > General Topics
Forget password? Reset here

Old 05-12-23, 06:48 AM   #11011
tonschk
Admiral

Downloads: 172
Uploads: 0

Excess deaths UK, Brits are dying in their tens of thousands in excess

Last edited by tonschk; 05-12-23 at 10:42 PM.
tonschk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-23, 10:41 PM   #11012
tonschk
Admiral

Vaccines and Nanobots: A Closer Look �� - David Icke

Watch the full interview for free at https://freedomplatform.tv/1000000-fi...

Old 05-13-23, 04:25 AM   #11013
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-23, 07:07 AM   #11014
tonschk
Admiral

It was actually a Bioweapon

Old 05-14-23, 07:22 AM   #11015
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10

Left wing animals & lowest forms of life.

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.
Rockstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-23, 09:06 AM   #11016
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9

The implied criticism in that video ^ is correct, as we now know. However, would have the people quoted in that video said the same if they had known that science they thought they based on was corrupted and that "authorities" and "experts" lied to them and that an economic agenda - that in its full reach still has to be fully revealed - was behind pushing the until then not certified (for safety oncerns) mRNA technology?

The mass-hysteria cam elater. In the beginning was fraudulent, corrupted science and business interests. And that is very bad news, because it means: all this can, and likely will, happen again. This is what concerns me even more now.

The whole system is rotten. Totalitarian society and fascist political control is where the journey is heading. The writing is on the wall, and the candy-coated renaming of the ugly goals is covering it up.
Old 05-14-23, 03:04 PM   #11017
tonschk
Admiral

Exactly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird View Post

The mass-hysteria cam elater. In the beginning was fraudulent, corrupted science and business interests. And that is very bad news, because it means: all this can, and likely will, happen again. This is what concerns me even more now.

The whole system is rotten. Totalitarian society and fascist political control is where the journey is heading. The writing is on the wall, and the candy-coated renaming of the ugly goals is covering it up.
Vaccinated Autopsy Data Analysed

Old 05-15-23, 06:41 AM   #11018
tonschk
Admiral

Members of the US Armed Services Sue DoD & FDA Leadership Over Vaccine Mandates and Adverse reactions

Old 05-15-23, 09:30 AM   #11019
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-23, 09:51 AM   #11020
Skybird
Soaring

Hehe, I wonder whether he has read me last time he made a Vit D video. I commented there, first time on his channel, and brought up these higher doses, the recommendation to add K2 and Magnesium and the daily dosis of 20 thousand IU of Vit D made by the skin per day under optimal conditions.
Old 05-15-23, 10:14 AM   #11021
Skybird
Soaring

Quote form the video and study 00:10:42:

"Longterm supplementation with Vitmaine D3 in doses ranging from 5,000 to 50,000 a day appears to be safe."

I know this too from other sources and material I have read on Vitamine D3 over the past years, but here you have it on this popular channel as well. Take note of it, guys, I preach it since years: boost up your Vitamine D consumption and do no fear. Its very difficult to "poison" yourself with Vitamine D.

Add Magnesium and K2.

And Campbell say sat the end that he now takes 8,000 IU a day. So once again he has upped his daily dose, sicne three years ago he started witzh I think 400, then 2000, then was at 5000, and now 8000. He got the higher the longer he learned about Vitamine D, it seems.
Old 05-15-23, 03:00 PM   #11022
Catfish
Dipped Squirrel Operative

Downloads: 38

All good and well with "vitamine D3", but overdoses may lead to clogged arteries and kidney stones.
Yes, the european general demand is bigger than you usually get via normal.. "intake", and sun exposure – especially in winter. But do NOT overdose it.

>^..^<*)))>{ All generalizations are wrong.
Catfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-23, 03:04 PM   #11023
tonschk
Admiral

HUGE rise in fatal Blood Clots: New National Data

Old 05-15-23, 08:08 PM   #11024
Skybird
Soaring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
All good and well with "vitamine D3", but overdoses may lead to clogged arteries and kidney stones.
Oh man, dont kill my nerves again with this drivel.

The basis of this claim that gets endlessly repeated to fish naive minds like yours: a Canadian patient who was found dead in his bed, with Vitamine D pills on the table and when they exmained the cadaver they found he had a high calcium level. What they initially did not discover (!!) was that he had kidney cancer - which actually killed him and which is also known to drive up calcium.

Since this happened I think in the early 80s or late 70s in Canada, the industry uses this story again and again to pump it into the media and have them spreading the warning on Vitamine D, and have law makers influencing the curricula to wiothhold the facts form students, and nutrition boards are fed with this lie like they are being fed with so many other lies as well. This story is the patient zero for this vitamine d myth so to speak, to scare people and to spread the lies that it is dangerous... and that only the doctors... and that you better do not... and in principle it is satanic stuff anyway and the less you care for it the better for your health. BULLSH!T !! The media is in full swing to hammer these fake informations home and to make people behave in ways that they do not boost their health and do not stay healthy and thus sooner or later become customers who buy the products the pharma industry kindly produces for them. You think that is paranoia? Opioid crisis in the US, anyone? Illustrates that a system serving the good of people? And that is just the latest of such scandals and mass crimes committed by the industry. So many drugs with massive side effects get systematically distributed for profit, despite the negative effects not rarely outclassing the positive effects.

Did you know that here are health conditions where people must take several hundred thousands IUs of Vit-D per day to see even a marginal effect from it! That of course belongs into the hands of doctors and is not for the layman.

Dont let yourself fooled so easily by the "authorities", Kai. They are in bed with big pharma, and they have the media in their pockets. You follow fake "science" here.

In fact, vitamin D even has a nephroprotective effect, i.e. it has a positive, protective effect on the kidney.

And By the way, you can from get kidney stones with vitamin D deficiency.

The say: no salt, it rocket-launches your blood mpressure. Wrong. No fat, fat makes you fat. Wrong. Not more than just traces of iodine, beware! Wrong, but you must add selenium, that is a must. Not so much Vitamine C, alarm alarm!!! Beware vitamine D, it kills your kidneys. ALLES QUATSCH !!

BTW, the video by Campbell shows a study (from 2019) with several thousand patients over several years - and none of them developed kidney stones despite significant doses. Many such studies exist, Vitamine D sees a boost in study acivity that unfolded since the early years of the century.

Watch it again.

Last edited by Skybird; 05-16-23 at 08:32 AM.
Skybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-23, 07:46 AM   #11025
tonschk
Admiral

A Spike in Mysterious Deaths - Why are Young People Suddenly Dropping Dead Worldwide?

Tags
apocalypse, china, coronavirus, covid-19, flu, masks, plague, preppers, virus, vitamine d, wuhan