Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Modern-Era Subsims > Dangerous Waters
Forget password? Reset here

Old 10-20-21, 05:29 PM   #1
SuperDurpPig
Swabbie

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default Making Campaigns

So I'm trying to make a campaign. Pretty much what the title says. The problem is I create a campaign, then create a new mission and select campaign mission and assign the new mission to the campaign file. I name the mission and leave the brief entry blank. When I finish the mission and save it I can't play it through the campaign selection. The campaign itself shows up, but the mission doesn't. This issue still occurs when there is more than 1 mission assigned to the campaign. When I try to open the mission again in the mission editor the game just says the file can't be opened. Anyone know why this is happening?
Thanks!
SuperDurpPig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-21, 10:13 AM   #2
Pisces
Silent Hunter

Downloads: 300
Uploads: 0

Sorry Blackswan40. But how is another game with an entirely different mission editor going to help the original poster with Dangerous Waters? I'm sure it is well intended, but this gives misinformation. If you don't have the answer, don't give the wrong one.

SuperDurpPig: I don't know the answer. Never played around with campaign mission creation. But there is a sub-forum for mission making for Dangerous Waters and Subcommand: https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=191
Either you search for your answer there or maybe ask posters by private message that have made campaigns before.

Or moderators, please move the thread to the mission designer sub-forum.