SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Special Projects > Subsim Events & Activities
Forget password? Reset here

Closed Thread

Old 02-14-09, 07:17 PM   #781
Penelope_Grey
Sea Lord

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

*Stares at the fallen beast. A cold shiver travels up the spine.*

How many of our dead friends do you suppose this... THING... killed before we finally blew his evil brains out? I dread to think. I can only hope our fallen friends are watching this and feel some satisfaction.

Question is: Was this the hell hound? It certainly put up more fight than Hitman did... We could examine the bodies...? but, I don't think it really matters. We must now determine the last one.

*Looks at the setting sun*

Tonight for the first time in days, nobody need die, provided those of us left who bear the real power to repel these things choose wisely. I think this actually calls for a small celebration, I'm going in for a small drink and see if I can find them cigars Nokia kept for special occasions. I might like them better than I've liked cigarettes so far!

*Rubs Kpt Buna's shoulder gently, and then walks back into the now renamed Nokia's Inn. Gets ready to turn in for an early night once cigar and drink are finished.*

I SURVIVED THE FIRST EVER SUBSIM WEREWOLF HUNT - and... I actually won the game for the humans too!

Last edited by Penelope_Grey; 02-14-09 at 07:33 PM.
Old 02-14-09, 08:37 PM   #782
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

What a sad night this has been. The weight of responsibilitry felt heavy on Jimbunas shoulders....'One of my trusted men....why? he kept asking himself, time after time. he was always such a reliable crewman. Surely the people ashore have learned the lesson from those before them'.

Jimbuna feels the touch /contact of Penelopes body and thinks...'not tonight Josephine'.

<till tomorrow>

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Old 02-14-09, 10:29 PM   #783
Weiss Pinguin
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 101

Pinguin quietly stares at the body of his former crewmate as everyone leaves for the inn, his face devoid of emotion. So. Now we are down to one... But who?

After several minutes he slings his rifle over his shoulder, and takes one last look at the dead seaman before heading for Mercy's Inn.
Old 02-15-09, 06:59 AM   #784
Bill Nichols
Master of Defense

Downloads: 125

Meanwhile, in Transylvania....
Old 02-15-09, 07:16 AM   #785
Raptor1
Navy Seal

Downloads: 13

Rumania? Ach, Ein Kommunist Verräter!
*ghostly expels the communist from this thread*
Old 02-15-09, 08:37 AM   #786
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Jimbuna sat almost motionless at the table, one hand clutching the bottle of schnapps, the other his glass.

He looked across at Penelope sitting at the bar smoking a cigar. She held it in her right hand because the other one would have been wrong.

The 'wrong' hand was constantly picking at her nose, the contents she kept flicking into a small bowl on the bar counter.

Pinguin came in through the door and ordered a drink, whilst Penelope obliged, he picked at the contents of the bowl on the counter, oblivious as to what it contained but obviously thinking it was a free bar treat. He asked Penelope "Do you have some salt for these?" gesturing to the contents in the bowl.

Penelope grinned and said "I'd have thought they would already be salty enough".

Pinguin said "No bother....and stuffed the entire contents into his mouth"

Jimbuna noticed Penelope turning her back on him but sporting a wry grin on her pretty face.

Pinguin came over to Jimbuna and sat next to him "What are you thinking of the present situation now Kaleun?"

Jimbuna "Who would have thought Aramike would turn out to be a beast?"

Pinguin "You never know what people might turn out to be Kaleun"

Jimbuna "I'm thinking there is still a beast at large.....but probably on the shore side." He then thinks about what Nisgeis said earlier
Quote:
presumably by the gang of three she has influence over that lives outside the U-13. The last gang of three from the camp had a beast in it, did it not?
Jimbuna "Tell me Pinguin"

Pinguin "Yes Herr Kaleun"

Jimbuna "Why didn't you vote last night?"

Old 02-15-09, 09:39 AM   #787
Weiss Pinguin
Ocean Warrior

Pinguin looks solemnly at his captain. "Because that would have meant voting against one of my fellow crewmen... And I could not risk lynching another innocent man." He looks down, wondering just what the devil kind of treats these Norwegians ate.

He glances over at Penelope Grey, and suddenly his question is answered. "Ah, excuse me, Herr Kaleun," he says quickly as he gets up and heads for the washroom.
Old 02-15-09, 10:23 AM   #788
Hitman
Pacific Aces Dev Team

Downloads: 109
Uploads: 2

*The spirit of Hitman escapes for a brief second from hell, where he is burning*

Quote:
He glances over at Penelope Grey, ... gets up and heads for the washroom.
Not seen a woman in a long time uh, sailor?
Old 02-15-09, 11:01 AM   #789
Penelope_Grey
Sea Lord

*Wonders if Pinguin will come back, or if he's leaping out the window to go kill somebody. Carries on puffing the cigar contentedly.*

I SURVIVED THE FIRST EVER SUBSIM WEREWOLF HUNT - and... I actually won the game for the humans too!
Old 02-15-09, 11:52 AM   #790
Onkel Neal
Born to Run Silent

Downloads: 534
Uploads: 224

A Morning of Calm

For the first time in nearly a week, the inhabitants and guests of Vanvikan awoke without the loss of a single man.

DAY begins

Here is the list of players and their public identities as of 2/15 10:00 AM CST

Kamp Letzte Jagd personnel
Chad -Oberst (Colonel) [DEAD]
Hitman - Hauptmann (Captain) [LYNCHED]
UnderseaLcpl - Oberfeldwebel (Sergeant Major) [DEAD]
Oberon - Gefreiter (Corporal) [DEAD]
stabiz - Gefreiter (Corporal) [DEAD]
A Very Super Market - Gemeiner (Private)
Letum - Gemeiner (Private) [LYNCHED]
Laufen zum Ziel - Gemeiner (Private) [DEAD]
JCWolf - Gemeiner (Private) [DEAD]

U-BOAT 13
Jimbuna - Kapitänleutnant
Raptor1 - Chief Engineer [DEAD]
Nisgeis - Leutnant zur See
Fincuan - Oberfähnrich zur See [DEAD]
Weiß Pinguin - Wachoffizier
Gorduz - Funker [LYNCHED]
Task Force - Seaman [DEAD]
Firewall - Seaman [DEAD]
Aramike - Seaman [LYNCHED]

Village of Vanvikan
Contact - Mayor [LYNCHED]
mookiemookie - Postman, acting mayor
Nokia - Innskeeper [DEAD]
Penelope_Grey - Barmaid, new owner of Mercy's Inn
XabbaRus - Sailor [SUICIDE]
SandyCaesar - Fisherman [DEAD]
NealT - Fisherman [DEAD]
lesrae - Shepperd [DEAD]
Gus - constable [DEAD]
Old 02-15-09, 12:17 PM   #791
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Jimbuna stretches his legs outside the Inn and looks up at the early morning light and grins as he wonders to himself if Pinguin was ever able to get rid of Penelopes bogeys from between his teeth 'Probably stop him from bearing his fangs if he was a werewolf' Jimbuna thought.

He steps inside the doorway and glimpses Penelope scratching her bottom...'Crikey, could be free crisps on the bar soon at this rate'

Jimbuna "Good morning Penelope. A quiet night, by all accounts"

Penelope looked at the Kaleun rather seductively and said "Oh please Kaleun, do call me Josephine if just for a short while"

Jimbuna gulped, feeling himself flush a little and said "Okay Josephine, a bottle of your finest schnapps please......but put a hold on the crisps"

Old 02-15-09, 01:04 PM   #792
Penelope_Grey
Sea Lord

*Shakes Kpt Buna on the shoulder again. He awakes with a start, and looks about here and there*

You've been dreaming sir... Thought I'd better wake you up. Would you like a bowl of porridge?

*A look of fear creeps over his face.*

Ok... what... do I have something on my nose!?

*Silence....*

Okay... perhaps I'll just go and put on a pot of coffee.

Old 02-15-09, 02:12 PM   #793
Weiss Pinguin
Ocean Warrior

Pinguin finally makes his way out of the washroom, having brushed his teeth and rinsed several times.

"Ah... I don't suppose I could get a bottle of schnapps, Fräulein Grey? No salt, though, please." He makes his way to his customary table, where he sits and tries hard not to think about salt.
Old 02-15-09, 02:54 PM   #794
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Nisgeis is next to enter the Inn. He heads straight to the bar and whilst waiting to be served reaches toward the bowl on the counter.

Jimbuna shouts over "Don't bother with the crisps"

Nisgeis looks back at his Kaleun and says "It's okay Herr Kaleun, they're not crisps, looks like it's chocolate raisins today".

Jimbuna spits his drink back into his glass and thinks "Christ!! whatever next'

Old 02-15-09, 03:00 PM   #795
Penelope_Grey
Sea Lord

*Sits on a barstool*

You know what fellers... we need a plan. I think its very creepy that we have got to this situation, only one fuzzball left. I have to say pinguin, if there is anybody left to be shot. Its you I want to blast, I'm not voting for you yet, but... you know, I find it odd that you haven't appeared in any of the town criers logs? I don't suppose you care to elucidate for us?

As for you Neisgeis, I have to apologise for my brute force tactics with you, however you did vote for Aramike. Who was a beast...

The big question is, will the last beast do the honourable thing... Why don't you save us the hassle and turmoil, and just go off and top yourself. After all... what have you got left to fight for? Nothing. Why not end your life with a bit of dignity and class eh? Rather than being strapped to a post and shot.

(Thinks: Poor Jimbuna is hallucinating badly... Can't blame him, not when he personally had to shoot one of his own crew, who WAS a beast... but, even so.)

Closed Thread