Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > General > General Topics
Forget password? Reset here

Closed Thread

Old 04-10-22, 12:07 PM   #3046
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Old 04-10-22, 12:56 PM   #3047
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37
Uploads: 0

^ Will Russia interpreter this as NATO is taking active part in the war, if they do send these offensive weapon to Ukraine ??

I say send them and send some more

Markus

My little lovely female cat
Old 04-10-22, 01:12 PM   #3048
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

The above was more about Germany than NATO so I'll be surprised if and when they arrive.

Old 04-10-22, 01:14 PM   #3049
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Yes you are correct it's more Germany however the question remains how will Russia interpreter this step ?

Markus

Old 04-10-22, 01:18 PM   #3050
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

I doubt Putin will be overly concerned knowing the poor state of the German military currently.

The time to worry will be if and when Putin attacks one of the Baltic states which currently have NATO member forces within their territory.

Old 04-10-22, 01:49 PM   #3051
Gorpet
Still Searching

Downloads: 364

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddahaid View Post
My country is your country. Since you keep making out as if it isn't tells me you are one of those that think a revolution is in order. Very bad idea if you think that would make anything better.
Buddahaid, Sorry now i got it .Thanks for letting me know we are living in the same country. North,South,East and West.I was a long haul truck driver for over for 5 years. And i must say if i headed north out of Florida or i went West my southern accent came with me.And the women i met above the 32nd parallel, They loved it and It was all about Daytona Beach from Mass. to Oregon, and in the Midwest and South West all the way to California it was back to Pensacola from the West....Aviator girls looking for lost pilots.

Girls from the bread basket hell they didn't care which direction. And if i had a 2 day layover. And called a cab it didn't matter wich steakhouse with a bar i had this cabbie drop me off at .They were all talking about revolution and it didn't matter who the President was.Today, revolution i hear out of the mouths of the young, no revolution as long as you are on board with them but it can go In any direction cause they have not lived enough life.When the Politicians are done with them and they end up being in their 60's and there is no Utopia. Just criminal records and beat down homeless bodies. They will find the truth.
Old 04-10-22, 02:04 PM   #3052
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbuna View Post
The above was more about Germany than NATO so I'll be surprised if and when they arrive.
If new and factory-delivered or refurbished at factory: word is by the end of the year. Serious, no kidding.

There are repeated reports in Germany now that the German chancellor knew form very early on what is avialable and couold be delivered, and that it is kmjore than is beign known in public. Its just that Scholz delays it. And delays it. And delays it.

The germans do not want to deliver it,k that simple it is. And Scholz is notoriously just moving, in all his political career since he was mayor in Hamburfg, if the pressure and reality leaves him absolutely no other way.

This chancellor. This defense granny. This economy minister allergic to considering to extend running time of the remaning three nuclear reactors beyond this year. And this agriculture minister who wants to 30% of the - delcining anyway - farmland in Germany beignt runed into BIO farmland this year, which means it can produce only 50% of the ammounts of grain than conventional farmland - it seems he has not been told that the ukraine and Russia will not deliver much this year and next years as well, most likely. Thsi government abuses the war to harshly enforce wanted ideological turnarounds. It goes as far as that meat should not be eaten anymore (the agriculure minister is a messianic vegetarian).

We are in the middle of Corona. Debnts. Euro crisis. Industrial deconstruction. War in the Ukraine. Russian challenge to Europe. We are in all this - with this "government". May a god help us, no matter which one, as long as it helps.
Old 04-10-22, 02:05 PM   #3053
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Why is it that people think or are convinced Putin will go after one of the Baltic states or Poland after he has taken Ukraine.

There are other former vasal states who isn't a member of NATO he can take before he move his troops to the Polish/Baltic States border.

Markus

Old 04-10-22, 02:08 PM   #3054
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9

He said pretty clear in words that he wants the Warsaw Pact satellites back and gives them no right to have their own will in this. Russia wants a belt of states that are dampening the influx of the hostile evil West that since always threatens Russia and wants to attack and destroy it. Serious. This Russian paranoia is older than the world wars. Its their eternal mental handicap.
Old 04-10-22, 02:16 PM   #3055
Catfish
Dipped Squirrel Operative

Downloads: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorpet View Post
Have you thought for one moment that there are Countries on this Planet that don't want what America and It's Allies have to offer?
The Germany of 1933 comes to mind, or the Russia of (openly) 2022.
They had/have their own ideas and one part of this idea is to export their culture and ideas to other people and countries, if the latter want it or not.
So you say the US is the same.
I'd say there was a reason why America went in at those times, for real or perceived threats, sometimes even with the intention to help.
When people want to live like in medieval times, plague, torture and all it their decision, ok.
But if the people don't want that and only one sh!tty dictator wants it so, what then?
Quote:
Maybe they don't want the new culture world order. All it brings is chaos :a state of utter confusion or disorder; a total lack of organization or order:
All it brings is "chaos"? I guess the idea of freedom, personal development and individuality, adding medicine, health care and retirement plans is something to be avoided at all costs?
Quote:
We here in the United States live with this everyday. Why? We will let everybody have a say from an Ant to an Elephant and while these two are arguing The Politicians and all of their friends and actors and Heads of State are drinking Champagne and laughing their heads off.
My heart bleeds, you have it so bad in the US.

>^..^<*)))>{ All generalizations are wrong.

Last edited by Catfish; 04-10-22 at 02:31 PM.
Old 04-10-22, 02:19 PM   #3056
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird View Post
He said pretty clear in words that he wants the Warsaw Pact satellites back and gives them no right to have their own will in this. Russia wants a belt of states that are dampening the influx of the hostile evil West that since always threatens Russia and wants to attack and destroy it. Serious. This Russian paranoia is older than the world wars. Its their eternal mental handicap.
I do not disagree with what you and Jim said to me.

I said - copied from my last comment -

"There are other former vasal states who isn't a member of NATO he can take before he move his troops to the Polish/Baltic States border."

Two of them is Moldova and Georgia.

Putin needs to get his army together they are very ineffective and his material such as tanks and other things doesn't work. He need to get these thing up and running before consider taking the Baltic states.

Markus

Old 04-10-22, 03:01 PM   #3057
Gorpet
Still Searching

Downloads: 364

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapuc View Post
^ Will Russia interpreter this as NATO is taking active part in the war, if they do send these offensive weapon to Ukraine ??

I say send them and send some more

Markus
Hell ya, Who gives a shtt what the Russian people think. I just can't believe the west and its peoples wholeheartedly believe. What they see on Youtube and the BBC and anything that comes out of The United States. Look there are millions of people that call Russia home and Putin their President.Just like any other country on this Planet.
If you think just because Joe Biden and the United Nations and NATO wants to see his top military take him out. You need to shoot your own politicians. See how crazy that is and sounds.Is Volodymyr Zelensky and the Elites that were in charge of that country.Worth the price of a mushroom cloud?how come we can't see their destroyed mansions. Every time i see the elites on tv they have perfect hair, makeup nice clean clothes. But somebody's dying but it's not their sons and daughters is it.

The sooner we get NATO involved the quicker this backyard skirmish will be over Right?
Old 04-10-22, 03:08 PM   #3058
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catfish View Post

… My heart bleeds, you have it so bad in the US.
And here I thought you didn’t care about me.

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.
Old 04-10-22, 03:19 PM   #3059
Buddahaid
Shark above Space Chicken

Downloads: 160

Re. Gorpet's comment. Why do you defend Putin? Ukraine did not start the war and would have been perfectly happy without it but Putin has grand plans and control over what media your average Ivan gets. Freedom of the press to confront and ridicule the state, while often being misused and abused, is still light years ahead of state controlled media.

I'll fix this for you.
Hell ya, who gives a shtt what the Ukrainian people think. I just can't believe Russia and its people wholeheartedly believe what they see on state controlled Russian media.

"Tomorrow belongs to those who can hear it coming."
David Bowie

Last edited by Buddahaid; 04-10-22 at 04:04 PM.
Old 04-10-22, 03:49 PM   #3060
Catfish
Dipped Squirrel Operative

Downloads: 38

>^..^<*)))>{ All generalizations are wrong.
Closed Thread