Forget password? Reset here

Old 08-25-13, 05:52 AM   #1
Andlett
Nub

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0
Default Observation telescope to low to use

Hi, guys.
I've just enetered this forum, so please support me to adress my questions in the correct place if I miss to do so. Wish to support y'all with a working structure.

So...
My observation telescope is not being able to raise to the height of below seelevel when submerged to telescope depth. Attack telescope is working fine, but it's quite the hassle (and the rest of the crew is laughing at me) to have to direct all attacks from the tower, missing to tell Bosun to Propagande the ass of the crew, and then running up again.
It would be so swell to be able to use the observation periscope and to comfortably enjoy the fellowship of my team mates when sinking Tommies, so I woder if anyone of you have the drive to help me fix this bugger?

I've been using quite some of the mods from the Ultimate mod pack (or whatever it's called) but didn't find a mod that ****s with the persicope depth that I can adjust, so I thought to come here and ask you, as I get the impression, all knowing lot.

All the best to ya
Andlett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-13, 09:27 AM   #2
vanjast
Sea Lord

Downloads: 783
Uploads: 4

I think the attack scope can extend further than the obscope, thus periscope depth will be too deep for the obscope.

I'm just summising at the moment as I haven't actually looked at this yet - still sorting out my game problems
vanjast is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
periscope