SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > SH5 Mods Workshop
Forget password? Reset here

Old 05-26-12, 01:39 AM   #1
SouriaBasharAkbar
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:
Someone please help please! BUGS

1. The Hydrophone is still bugged after the DBSM, IRAI etc, he can still hear contacts on the surface and reports them on UI-boat

2. With DBSM Keluen wispers, not in silent mode, aren't there replacement sounds, I mean I do like the DBSM it just doesn't make sense at times.

3. When playing a mission, the Time and time compression is all messed up. For example it was at 9am, and it was dark outside also cannot even see the moon

4. I cannot hear the flag ripple/waving sound.

5. My crew's extra abilities (mod) don't show up, just blank with numbers.

6. The game crashes in TC, this was even before I installed mods
Here are my specs:

-I'm sure there are so many other bugs I have not discovered please, I want to make this a challenging realistic experience using Ui-boat with these silly bugs sorted out, and nothing seems to work. Maybe I have too many mods, maybe that aren't compatible. I just want all these damn bugs fixed, and make it challenging, thats why I use realistic floating, critical hits, REM etc

Win XP SP3
3.5 Gigs of DDR memory
Pentium D Intel 3.0 GHZ Duel Core
Nvidia Geforce9800 GT 1 gig DDR memory

I am patched to 1.2
I have TDW custom patch applied, before installing mods. I did the silly beggining tutorial, before even adding mods. So far I only did the Wolfpack historical mission for testing.
I am using antilag

Here is my current mod list. Something must be overlapping and its not a compatible mod order.

Old 05-26-12, 04:06 AM   #2
SouriaBasharAkbar
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Please help I tried everything!
Old 05-26-12, 11:33 AM   #3
DanceCommander
Watch

Downloads: 78
Uploads: 0

Your mod list is a mess.

http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/show...+your+mod+list

go there and try to copy the mod lists that work. They wont have the exact same list but you can still work it out.

here is one thing i can say about your list though...

subflags needs to be last if you want the sound of the flag. this however will cut out other sounds from your list... like the bells from the buoys.

be patient man.
DanceCommander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-12, 11:40 AM   #4
flostt
Sonar Guy

Downloads: 86
Uploads: 0

Flag ripple Sound : Install Sub Flags Mod last, you shouzd then be able to hear the flag in the wind

CTD's : are you using the 4GB Patch ? Link can be found here : http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=190656

Crew's abilities : check that the MFCM and MCCD mods are installed correctly ( first sub folder should be a "data" folder")

install Equipment Upgrades Fix and all patches, then REM Mod....both at the end of your list

try it out and see what happens.....

Last edited by flostt; 05-26-12 at 11:51 AM.
flostt is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bugs mod order hydrophone