SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > SHIII Mods Workshop
Forget password? Reset here

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-22-21, 08:32 PM   #31
kyle9154
Commander

Downloads: 368
Uploads: 0

Very weird, I just did a complete fresh reinstall of Toyotagt86 enhanced 2.1 ARB after removing it. I then installed MFM 3.3 Lite Toyotagt86 edition activated in jsgme and tried again to start with 10th flotilla IXC Feb 42' and still I get a ctd at the end of red loading bar before the message 'some time later' comes up. This is a fresh install of mod and MFM 3.3 Lite so I don't get how its not working for me anymore in later campaigns but is working for everyone else lol. Anyways thank god my Onealex edition has no issues as that's my main mod that I play but its a shame that all of a sudden I can only get early war careers to start in Toyotagt using MFM 3.3 Lite.

Did you download the MFM 3.3 Lite toyotagt86 edition today or are you running an earlier download from a previous day? I might have frigged something up editing it last night maybe, but all I did was delete a .cfg file from British roster that is already in American roster so that shouldn't cause it. Can you download from MFM 3.3 Lite Toyo edition link again and try to start a Feb 42' career using IXC 10th flotilla? just to try it the same way I did and see if you get same issue as me.

Admin for the Onealex Mod Discord - https://discord.gg/bKCdQekE4W

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSpRvfqFYp0&t

Last edited by kyle9154; 12-23-21 at 06:14 AM.
kyle9154 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
extra ships, merchant fleet mod, merchants, onealex mod, toyotagt86 mod