Old 08-28-09, 12:17 AM   #1
Castout
Silent Hunter

Downloads: 89
Uploads: 6
Default Singapore dissident is going to be sentenced after convicted

http://pothepanda.xanga.com/weblog

Taken from Mr Gary Tan blog,
I do not know the man personally but I have had some internet contact with him. He received death threat from a police officer then threatened to be imprisoned in the mental institute. He confessed that he has been having problems finding job because of his critics. Now he is charged with a shop theft case.

If you think what do you care about this stuffs well what fell on Mr Gary Tan might as well fall on you the next time!
I will do my best to expose the regime in Singapore. The regime is a fraud! Such that many who come to the island city don't realize what they are dealing with. . . .until a tragedy fell upon them or one of their family member then and only then they would see what the island is in reality. A dictatorship without rule of law governed by ruthless people without moral conduct and without proper respect for human lives and dignity and rights!. To summarize it to them we're all nothing while they are above everything.

Wednesday, 26 August 2009

Convicted Without A Shred Of Independent Evidence

Finally after all these months,i went to trial.Chia Ti Lik discharged himself from the case,and i was left to fight the case on my own.
They produced a total of 5 witnesses and NO independent evidence.NOT A SINGLE BIT of independent evidence.I was convicted based on 1 man's words,and even he messed up his testimony.
1st witness IO Norman Malimar actually produced a series of photographs which were taken on the 27 May 2009,showing the alledged crime scene.He admitted he had NEVER been down to the crime scene to investigate.
Then why was this case brought up on the 06 March 2009 and subsequently went before DJ Ng Peng Hong on the 1st April 2009?
IO Norman Malimar claims he was investigating a simple case of shoptheft,that it had nothing to do with my complaints against the police force.Then why did he apply for me to be thrown into IMH on the 3rd June 2009?
IO Norman then proceeded under oath to claim that he had contacted me in late February about this case,when the fact is that he had called me only on the 4th March 2009,which is of course 2 days after...
2nd witness is the key witness who claims that he had seen me commit shoptheft.The Loss Prevention Officer stated that he is very sure he spotted me at 3pm on that day entering the supermarket.
Based on his statements,he claims that he saw me in the supermarket for about 10 minutes,he claims that he was standing 3m away from me unconcealed,when he saw me commit shoptheft.
Either i must be stupid,blind or he must have been wearing an invisible cloak.
He then claims that he had attempted to get me to sign a confession form which he had filled in.The problem was that he stated he had seen me enter the supermarket at 3pm and yet on his form the time of "arrest" was also written at 3pm.When questioned about this,the witness tripped all over the place and ended up having to be rescued by the Judge.
Witness 2 then got very excited as he declared he was overjoyed at his first arrest.Apparently,i was the first person he ever got to accuse of shoptheft.Might he have been overexcited when he did this?
Witness 3 and 4 were the arresting officers,and they basically stated the police procedures they carried out.Nothing much wrong there except that they did not get any video evidence at all.
Witness 5 was the Supermarket Manager.He claims that all he did was act on a report of shoptheft by Witness 2 and he didn't know anything else.
Witness 5 did make an interesting observation.He stated that it was company policy that detained persons below 16 and above 60,were not reported to the police.That brings to mind the question why the Admission Form prepared by his LPO had a tick next to the column "Refer to Parent",which was scratched out and replaced by a tick "Refer to Police".
Witnesses stated that there were security cameras at the aisle where i alledgedly committed the offence and at the cashiers counter where i exited.Yet NO video recording was obtained by the police.
In essence,i was convicted by the flawed testimony of Witness 2 alone.
There was NO video evidence which could have easily been obtained and exonerate me from any blame.
They claimed they had a statement but they refused to produce it in Court.They claimed they didn't want to use it.
They did not complete the investigations until 27 May 2009.Yet they had the cheek to produce me in court and then attempted to throw me into IMH when they knew they were going to be exposed.
The Court believes that i went into the supermarket at 3pm on that day,with a transparent plastic bag,put a bag of cookies into it while being watched by someone standing 3m away(unconcealed) and then walked out via the cashiers counter.
The Court believes that NO VIDEO evidence is required when security cameras are available.
The Court believes that proper investigation has been done in a case when the IO in charge had to obtain evidence on the 270509,2 months after this case went to Court.
The Court is going to sentence me tomorrow.Subordinate Courts 3 at 9.30am.
Persecution is going to seek advice from AGC as to whether to proceed with another charge.

Tuesday, 25 August 2009

Kira's Note

To get the RSS feed,please click on http://www.xanga.com/pothepanda/rss (Copy & Paste the URL into your Browser to subscribe.)
To contact me directly,please email to yangfengsg@hotmail.com
OR sms to Singapore mobile +65 81329021
It has been a harrowing month since my last court appearance.First Chia Ti Lik went missing in action(at the same time exposing the colour of the shirt he has been wearing),and then subsequently i was put through a psychological grilling(Refer previous article on Black Widows).
In between all that,i was visited by various persons.Let me do a little collation,i have been "promised" that ;
1)I will be locked up forever,although he hasn't decided who to lock me up with yet.
2)She will make sure i bleed to death.(In the sense of being filled with emotional grief and anguish).
3)I will be terminated from blogging...permanently.
4)I will be fed bread-and-water 3 times a day,if i am lucky.
5)The infamous "Shangri La Suite" has been prepared for me.
6)She will make sure i am filled with pain both outside and inside.
7)She will make sure i suck her toes.
8)And to crown it all off,i stupidly agreed to accept a punishment of 70 lashes a day,taking the place of somebody else who got into trouble because i caused her to malfunction.
9)I won't last very long inside.Once i'm in,it will end for me.

Last edited by Castout; 08-28-09 at 01:36 AM.
Castout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-09, 12:22 PM   #2
Onkel Neal
Born to Run Silent

Downloads: 534
Uploads: 224

Are you the same guy who IMed me "F--k you!!" a while back because you were in the brig?
Old 08-28-09, 12:49 PM   #3
mookiemookie
Navy Seal

Downloads: 105
Uploads: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neal Stevens View Post
Are you the same guy who IMed me "F--k you!!" a while back because you were in the brig?
No that was actually me when you told me that you couldn't use your contacts at Ubi to get me an early release SH5 disc.

Want more U-boat Kaleun portraits for your SH3 Commander Profiles? Download the SH3 Commander Portrait Pack here.
mookiemookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-09, 12:54 PM   #4
FIREWALL
Eternal Patrol

Downloads: 511
Uploads: 0

Jeez Neal That was kinda hitting below the belt.

Especially from you.

I Play GWX. Silent Hunter Who ???
FIREWALL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-09, 02:18 PM   #5
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by FIREWALL View Post

Especially from you.
How come?

Neal is the site owner and as such is perfectly entitled to ask a question of someone who may have sent him a threatening or abusive message as a result of membership involvement on his forum.

I know I'd be asking said question if I was the recipient of such a message.

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-09, 02:23 PM   #6
AVGWarhawk
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 90

Yeah, I agree with Jim. We are only supposed to take so much crap in life. This nice IM with FU in big bold letters no one needs no matter what the other particpant believes was done to them real or imagined. But hey, that is just me.
Old 08-28-09, 02:27 PM   #7
Onkel Neal
Born to Run Silent

Quote:
Originally Posted by FIREWALL View Post

Especially from you.
You're probably right. I just had that thought. Sorry. I guess people sending me abusive comments and then making high-minded posts seems...odd, to me.
Old 08-28-09, 02:33 PM   #8
Onkel Neal
Born to Run Silent

Oh crap, I apologize 100% to you, Castout. You never sent me any IM, that was someone else My mistake, very sorry.

I would delete my comments except it would look like I'm trying to cover my tracks.
(Goes away with egg on face )
Old 08-28-09, 02:55 PM   #9
AVGWarhawk
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 90

Well, anyone reading this will realize that sending nasty IM is not a nice thing to do.
Old 08-28-09, 06:19 PM   #10
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

Quote:
Oh crap, I apologize 100% to you, Castout. You never sent me any IM, that was someone else My mistake, very sorry.

I would delete my comments except it would look like I'm trying to cover my tracks.
(Goes away with egg on face )
Oh heck!!...I'll put the safety catch back on the gun

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-09, 06:44 PM   #11
Castout
Silent Hunter

Quote:
I don't know what you're talking about . . . . whatever it was it wasn't me I don't even have your email to send you instant messages.

Edit: @Neal: Ohhh apology is not necessary I wasn't offended you were not being rude.

Once I got 5 death threats through various PMs in a week, the person even used bible verses. quite a sick man. Life goes on....I got upset but only a loser would send death threat online :rotfl:. He should have sent it to my home to spice things up.
Old 08-28-09, 07:06 PM   #12
Task Force
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castout View Post
I don't know what you're talking about . . . . whatever it was it wasn't me I don't even have your email to send you instant messages.

Edit: @Neal: Ohhh apology is not necessary I wasn't offended you were not being rude.

Once I got 5 death threats through various PMs in a week, the person even used bible verses. quite a sick man. Life goes on....I got upset but only a loser would send death threat online :rotfl:. He should have sent it to my home to spice things up.
Holy hell... those 5 people sound like there wackos...

Well, from what ive gathered you were in the brig... anywho welcome back.
Old 08-28-09, 11:13 PM   #13
Castout
Silent Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Task Force View Post

Assh I'm sure the threats originated from one single person.
He probably just typed my nick that I use in several forums and found out those forums I frequent and used the private messaging to send those nasty threats.

For each death threat I replied to him a different local delicacy recipe of course with picture.

Umm thanks for the welcoming back still waiting for that RA mod which seems to have taken forever in BETA . . . and now I spend less time playing PC game and sort of hooked with board gaming instead. War of the ring is going to be the newest addition to my collection . And I'm hunting for LotR trilogy extended version DVDs too. Don't have the time to read the books . . .I'm aware that they are different from the movie in some parts.
Old 08-29-09, 03:39 AM   #14
Onkel Neal
Born to Run Silent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Task Force View Post

No, Castout was not in the brig. He's a good guy, it was a mistake on my part. I got his name mixed up with someone else... there are so many names to keep up with.

Now, back to the topic