SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Special Projects > Subsim Events & Activities
Forget password? Reset here

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-24-11, 08:43 AM   #16
Raptor1
Navy Seal

Downloads: 13
Uploads: 0

((I'm assuming Mookie gathered the crew in Bunkhouse A))

*turns to speak to the entire crew in Bunkhouse A*

Right, Gentlemen, we have been captured. That is unfortunate, but we must make the best out of this situation. I have spoken with their commander, and these Jerries seem to be a particularly unreasonable bunch, so keep from angering too much or they might get trigger happy. However, do your best to not cooperate with them unless absolutely necessary.

As Mr. Mookie notes, this is an awfully strange place to put a garrison, so I want everyone to report anything strange they see to the officers. Our primary goal will be to escape this place, something which we will do as soon as an ideal opportunity presents itself. I want everyone to be on the lookout for where the Krauts are receiving their supplies from; I don't see an airstrip, so it probably comes by sea. Sub-Lieutenant, I want you to see what you can about making a map of this place based on the reports of everyone, that will help us greatly. Besides that, we'll wait and see what we can find out.