SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > SHIII Mods Workshop
Forget password? Reset here

Old 08-24-21, 09:45 AM   #61
Anvar1061
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 843
Uploads: 0

Artem is currently on a business trip. I sent him a PM. Show screenshots with an error, not beautiful ones. Delete Cameras. dat and commands_**. cfg and try again.
PS. Artem no longer makes mods for SH3. I'm sorry.
Old 08-24-21, 03:48 PM   #62
Kal_Maximus_U669
Sea Lord

Downloads: 810

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anvar1061 View Post
Artem is currently on a business trip. I sent him a PM. Show screenshots with an error, not beautiful ones. Delete Cameras. dat and commands_**. cfg and try again.
PS. Artem no longer makes mods for SH3. I'm sorry.
I removed it because of errors ... even having done what you said !!! I do not see the interest if not to have your boats
with equipped 'turms' ...
in addition, the crew is already present in their mod

We have to let Toyota86 do as it wishes ... because so far everything works with its own mods is error free ...! for the moment...!
thank you for asking Arthem I think his work can complete this mod which is fantastic ... what do you think Toyota86 ;;?
Kal_Maximus_U669 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-21, 11:21 PM   #63
Anvar1061
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 843

I'm not forcing anyone. I'll take the time to review the u-boats. I'm busy with real life right now.
Old 08-25-21, 07:37 AM   #64
Kal_Maximus_U669
Sea Lord

Downloads: 810

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anvar1061 View Post
I'm not forcing anyone. I'll take the time to review the u-boats. I'm busy with real life right now.
I know it very well ... Dear Andrey do what you have to do .. !!!
As I told you I would wait ... I too will have to go back to the mine to look for diamonds ...
Greetings & Respect KM_U669
Kal_Maximus_U669 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-21, 08:25 AM   #65
dex
Engineer

Downloads: 198
Default urgent question

Best regards Toyota ...I can't dock anywhere,I try at Corrientes Las Palmas,Grenland...nothing happen,sea is calm and my sub doesn't loaded
dex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-21, 10:35 AM   #66
Toyotagt86
Machinist's Mate

Downloads: 515
Default Can't Dock and Load?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dex View Post
Best regards Toyota ...I can't dock anywhere,I try at Corrientes Las Palmas,Grenland...nothing happen,sea is calm and my sub doesn't loaded
Hi DEX
You mean you can not dock with supply ship and load the torpedo?

Best Regards
Toyotagt86
Toyotagt86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-21, 11:17 AM   #67
dex
Engineer

Default about torpedo and fuel load

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyotagt86 View Post
Hi DEX
You mean you can not dock with supply ship and load the torpedo?

Best Regards
Toyotagt86
Yes exactly ... I don t know what to do
I read manual about supply ship and go to location on map but nothing happen like I said
click continue mission and nothing,fuel don t load and torpedo also
Old 08-30-21, 12:07 PM   #68
Mad Mardigan
Admiral

Downloads: 491

radar

Quote:
I read manual about supply ship and go to location on map but nothing happen like I said
IIRC, make sure the bottom 4 fore internal torp slots are without any there... instead of docking, click continue... & the torps should load up there & get a partial fill up on fuel... as I say, if I am remembering that correctly...

you want to pseudo dock, not actually dock, at the supply ship.

Which, is what you're trying to do, if I'm right...

M. M.

Old 08-30-21, 12:14 PM   #69
Toyotagt86
Machinist's Mate

Default U-TANKER MOD Guide from the Stiebler patch

Quote:
With this new mod, things are done differently. Now you ‘pseudo-dock’ with the U-tanker.
1. You receive extra fuel up to 30% of full capacity, enough to get you home.
2. Up to 30 hit-points are restored, improving your hull-integrity. No equipment will now be repaired.
3. Up to 4 extra air (T1) torpedoes added randomly to your internal reserve torpedo slots. This can only be achieved if one or more of your internal reserve torpedo slots are empty (do NOT confuse the reserve slots with the torpedo tubes!)
4. You cannot refuel in fog (you cannot find the U-tanker), nor in storms (wind-speeds above 10 m/s).
5. You can continue the same patrol, while all original sinkings remain intact.

Pseudo-Docking.
Normally, when the U-boat arrives at any base, including a U-tanker, you press ‘Escape’ to get a screen which shows a Mission Summary, and asks if you want to ‘Dock at: U-463’ (for example) or ‘Continue’.

If you choose the ‘Dock’ option, then the U-boat will dock exactly as it always did. Therefore, the old docking option remains.

If you choose the ‘Continue’ option, then you have ‘pseudo-docked’, and you will be refuelled as described above. You can then continue your patrol without any game saves or tedious reloads.

Limitations.
1. You can only pseudo-dock at a U-tanker, with the prefix ‘U-’. You cannot pseudo-dock at any land base, nor at any surface tanker, such as ‘Brake’ in the Indian Ocean in 1943-4. You should dock properly at surface ships, and give the opportunity for the crew to stretch their legs. (If you really want to pseudo-dock at a surface tanker such as ‘Brake’, you should rename it as ‘U-Brake’, in the campaign files.)
2. Other old options after proper docking, such as repairs to damaged equipment and, with SH3Patrol, the latest radar receivers, are now gone.
3. You can dock subsequently at a U-tanker only after another two weeks have passed. In real-life, further dockings might be permitted for emergencies, but most crews wanted to return home for leave, not extend their patrols a second time!

Stiebler.

Maybe this can help you ,make sure the supplier is a U-tanker rather than others before operate a Pseudo-Docking.
Best Regards
Toyotagt86
Old 09-07-21, 02:18 PM   #70
dex
Engineer

Default about ships

Greetings...one question about ships fire on deck caused from torpedo hit...
I hit large merchant ship but there is no fire on deck...ship is still...strange....
I got information after ,,she is gone''
Strange behavior for 2 torpedo hits,deck must be on fire...or some black smoke like in OneAlex mode.....Is there a chance for some heavy cargo to explode on deck,I think for planes,tanks,lokomotive
For warships situation is much better because ammunition explode and we have really good explosion,flame,smoke
One more thing about enemy airplanes....there isn't there...1940 february
Old 09-08-21, 04:40 PM   #71
Toyotagt86
Machinist's Mate

Default Which merchant?

Quote:
Greetings...one question about ships fire on deck caused from torpedo hit...
I hit large merchant ship but there is no fire on deck...ship is still...strange....
I got information after ,,she is gone''
Strange behavior for 2 torpedo hits,deck must be on fire...or some black smoke like in OneAlex mode.....Is there a chance for some heavy cargo to explode on deck,I think for planes,tanks,lokomotive
For warships situation is much better because ammunition explode and we have really good explosion,flame,smoke
One more thing about enemy airplanes....there isn't there...1940 february
Hi dex
Can you tell me the name of the merchant you hit please? I can do more test

Best Regards
Toyotagt86
Old 09-09-21, 02:56 AM   #72
dex
Engineer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyotagt86 View Post
Hi dex
Can you tell me the name of the merchant you hit please? I can do more test

Best Regards
Toyotagt86
Hello ...Ship is Large Merchant ship...its correct name
I suppose it have link with delay sinking
Old 09-10-21, 05:29 PM   #73
kaizerhund10
Mate

Downloads: 223

great mod but have two questions. 1, how to fix graphical error when u-boot starts moving the nose and engine water churning looks cloudy until i briefly go to peri depth and quickly surface the boat then it goes away. 2. looking through the attack peri can not get the disc to determine aob, speed, distance etc u know to count the marks on a ship and calculating those things i mentioned on the disc. any thoughts?
kaizerhund10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-21, 02:21 AM   #74
Toyotagt86
Machinist's Mate

Default reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizerhund10 View Post
great mod but have two questions. 1, how to fix graphical error when u-boot starts moving the nose and engine water churning looks cloudy until i briefly go to peri depth and quickly surface the boat then it goes away. 2. looking through the attack peri can not get the disc to determine aob, speed, distance etc u know to count the marks on a ship and calculating those things i mentioned on the disc. any thoughts?
Hi kaizerhund10
For the first question I can not Imagine the graphical error, can you show me some pictures? The effect I think is not bad to create a Fine water mist.
The Attack Peri has the RAOBF for getting the launch data ,to enable the RAOBF please tick on the Manual targeting system selection under the Realism setting menu. Also in the help page I have given the Optical information for the periscope the data was calibrated by myself. If you are using the MaGui version it also has the Mils chart to read the target range quickly.

Best Regards
Toyotagt86
Old 09-11-21, 03:12 PM   #75
kaizerhund10
Mate

Downloads: 223

can i send to ur email?
kaizerhund10 is offline   Reply With Quote