SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > SH5 Mods Workshop
Forget password? Reset here

Old 05-17-21, 03:52 PM   #16
Jeff-Groves
Village Idiot

Downloads: 130
Uploads: 0

Why do you keep deleting stuff?
You are becoming annoying.
Old 05-18-21, 09:14 AM   #17
U-190
Seasoned Skipper

Downloads: 2338

The mod is published and available for download from SUBSIM. Sorry to make you sweat while waiting for my work to finish! I'm having some technical issues. Enjoy!
U-190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-21, 06:56 PM   #18
fitzcarraldo
Argentinian Skipper

Downloads: 3211

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-190 View Post
The mod is published and available for download from SUBSIM. Sorry to make you sweat while waiting for my work to finish! I'm having some technical issues. Enjoy!
Many thanks!

Fitzcarraldo

My subject is War, and the pity of War. The Poetry is in the pity - Wilfred Owen.
fitzcarraldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-21, 01:26 AM   #19
U-190
Seasoned Skipper

In fact, the boats were painted differently from the inside. This depended on the date of the boat's release and the repairs carried out. It was mostly a normal gray color. Only museum exhibits and modern boats were painted white.

Old 05-20-21, 10:43 AM   #20
Kal_Maximus_U669
Sea Lord

Downloads: 810

Default Dark interior

Yes that's why I opted for this atmosphere ... which I find fits very well with the games...

Great job on the weather which I find quite photorealistic ... a donation will be scheduled soon bigthank's vecko as well as to the whole team
Kal_Maximus_U669 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-21, 11:51 AM   #21
Sirrvs
Loader

Downloads: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal_Maximus_U669 View Post
Yes it would be fantastic to see a filthy atmosphere a hint of rust is the darker volumetric light because I doubt that the electricity was requested ... then a light atmospheric mist ... but hey I must dream hihi

Which interior mod is this that you're using? I like the dark atmosphere!
Sirrvs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-21, 12:04 PM   #22
Kal_Maximus_U669
Sea Lord

Default Dark interior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirrvs View Post
Which interior mod is this that you're using? I like the dark atmosphere!

this is the Dark_Interior_V1_by_Xenomerv mod
for the sound I use stormy which should be part of the work on Wolf of Steel but you have to see that with the boss ...
do not take into account the screen of the uboat at the setting of the moon because this is another work of my Russian friends who I find remarkable in the work of elsewhere it is about sh4 which does not mismatch with the sh5 no !!

Last edited by Kal_Maximus_U669; 05-20-21 at 12:12 PM.
Old 05-20-21, 01:08 PM   #23
Sirrvs
Loader

Downloads: 38

Quote:

this is the Dark_Interior_V1_by_Xenomerv mod
for the sound I use stormy which should be part of the work on Wolf of Steel but you have to see that with the boss ...
do not take into account the screen of the uboat at the setting of the moon because this is another work of my Russian friends who I find remarkable in the work of elsewhere it is about sh4 which does not mismatch with the sh5 no !!
Thanks! Another thing I like about this interior and the OP's is that the gauges look like they're glowing. They don't glow so much in the default TWoS interior.
Sirrvs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-21, 01:21 PM   #24
Kal_Maximus_U669
Sea Lord

[/IMG]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirrvs View Post
Thanks! Another thing I like about this interior and the OP's is that the gauges look like they're glowing. They don't glow so much in the default TWoS interior.
it took me several hours to get this rendering it depends on your machine config then graphics settings and I want to warn you to be patient ...! because each machine is different ... the image is not tampering with or reshaping once again the weather mods are impressive: yep: you have to see the clouds, the wind, the color of the ocean change in the space of just a few hours, really thank you to the developers of the Wolf of Steel mod

Old 05-20-21, 11:09 PM   #25
U-190
Seasoned Skipper

Quote:
[/IMG]
it took me several hours to get this rendering it depends on your machine config then graphics settings and I want to warn you to be patient ...! because each machine is different ... the image is not tampering with or reshaping once again the weather mods are impressive: yep: you have to see the clouds, the wind, the color of the ocean change in the space of just a few hours, really thank you to the developers of the Wolf of Steel mod

TWOS has nothing to do with it. This is the merit of one person and his modifications: https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.phpt=202520
I don't quite understand why you published this post in my topic? Here is the topic for your post: https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/sho...d.php?t=210703

Last edited by U-190; 05-21-21 at 12:30 AM.
Old 05-21-21, 04:25 AM   #26
vickers03
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 702
Uploads: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-190
In fact, the boats were painted differently from the inside. This depended on the date of the boat's release and the repairs carried out. It was mostly a normal gray color. Only museum exhibits and modern boats were painted white.
sorry but this is nonsense. the pic you are showing is a movie set and Wolfgang Petersen (Das Boot) clearly says in one of his interviews that U-96 was painted grey inside for cinematic reasons.

german and american subs (and Tanks!!) in WWII where painted mostly WHITE inside to make use of as much light as possible.

Type II

Last edited by vickers03; 05-21-21 at 04:59 AM.
vickers03 is online   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-21, 06:56 AM   #27
Kal_Maximus_U669
Sea Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-190 View Post
TWOS has nothing to do with it. This is the merit of one person and his modifications: https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.phpt=202520
I don't quite understand why you published this post in my topic? Here is the topic for your post: https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/sho...d.php?t=210703
What's the matter here ...
I only replied to Sirrvs there and it's true that I deviated a bit on the weather forecast because I wanted to talk about the gaphic aspect ..
By cons I could have compared yours "https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showpost.php?p=2736704&postcount=1" which for me does not reflect that of vecko but it is my opinion. ... aren't you a little touchy?
as for the interior color which made me laugh .. has your real document on this subject .... I am sure that anvart which is incolable can find us that for my part I think that if one said that they are white. .. either two gray white tones it should not stay that long because with the condensation rusting the vapors of all kinds etc ... especially if the submarine was more than 2 years old for the electrical environment there should be no a lot of light only where it was needed ...
hello mr Vickers I tested some works for you on TMO and FOTRS I must say that it is really beautiful ... thank you to you

Last edited by Kal_Maximus_U669; 05-21-21 at 07:13 AM.
Old 05-21-21, 07:40 AM   #28
U-190
Seasoned Skipper

U-571

Old 05-21-21, 07:58 AM   #29
vickers03
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 702
Uploads: 37

that's a movie set too.
please take a look at the real pictures i sent.
vickers03 is online   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-21, 08:36 AM   #30
U-190
Seasoned Skipper

Quote:
Originally Posted by vickers03 View Post
that's a movie set too.
please take a look at the real pictures i sent.
Yes, I can see them. Unfortunately, they don't display the actual color. But it really looks like white or light beige. Rare photos. Thanks sir!

Tags
twos