SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > SH5 Mods Workshop
Forget password? Reset here

Old 05-15-15, 04:08 PM   #31
Husksubsky
XO

Downloads: 254
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by sober View Post
4XTC is much better , thanks . The only problem I have with using it in my mega mod list is snorkel depth in rough seas . The periscope is underwater most of the time . Periscope depth would be much better .
You like the old version better Sober? .I think the new is nice. It should work fine with your modlist too. I use PD there, but also there heavy seas is a problem since I now use Obsscope. Most cosmetic as I see it since never anything around. The Obsscope should be used (historicly) to angle it to look for airplanes. Dont even think airplanes gets reported while submerged.
I seem to remember I had to be at 10 m depth for obsscope to reach surface though when using ur modlist. Could set specific depth instead of pd or sd but of course pd with attackscope should work fine for all even in rough seas.
However the new patrolareascripts that lurk around and up to breath is very nice. I could add them to the old 4x. some day also put PD instead of snorkeldepth. Its just boring...

Last edited by Husksubsky; 05-15-15 at 08:30 PM.
Husksubsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-15, 04:11 PM   #32
Husksubsky
XO

Heres the "how to do"

HTML Code:
; Edited by TheDarkWraith for NewUIs_TDC_7_4_0
; Edited on 5/19/2013 @ 1730
;
;
; Automation
; Allows for player to automate common tasks while in patrol
; NOTE: last command executed will not have a time delay (the t time associated with it will be ignored) UNLESS that last command is a loop command
;
;
; format:
; command,x,y,a,b,c,d,t
; command is the name of the command to execute
; x = parameter 1 of command (has to be an UInt32 value!)
; y = parameter 2 of command (has to be an UInt32 value!)
; a = parameter 3 of command
; b = parameter 4 of command
; c = parameter 5 of command
; d = times to execute command (0=no limit)
; t = time to wait before issuing next command (in seconds) NOTE: minimum time delay is 0.1 second to account for code overhead
;
;
; Do not use the below as they cause problems!
; Activate_radar,0,0,0,0,0,0,t - activate radar (turn on) if installed
; Deactivate_radar,0,0,0,0,0,0,t - deactivate radar (turn off) if installed
; Radar_continuous_sweep,0,0,0,0,0,0,t
; Radar_one_sweep,0,0,0,0,0,0,t
; Rig_for_silent_running,0,0,0,0,0,0,t
; Secure_from_silent_running,0,0,0,0,0,0,t - secure from silent running
;
;
; If you want to switch between radar constant bearing and radar sweep modes you have to know the current mode and use the toggle command:
; NOTE: game starts in radar continuous sweep mode
; Radar_toggle_sweep_focus,0,0,0,0,0,0,t
;
; Available commands (from \data\cfg\commands.cfg):
; 
; Surface,0,0,0,0,0,0,t - surface the boat
;
; Periscope_depth,0,0,0,0,0,0,t - go to periscope depth.
;
; Snorkel_depth,0,0,0,0,0,0,t - go to snorkel depth
;
; Get_depth_under_sub_keel,0,0,0,0,0,0,t - get the depth under the sub's keel
;
; Knuckle_port,0,0,0,0,0,0,t - 90 degree turn to port
;
; Double_knuckle_port,0,0,0,0,0,0,t - 90 degree turn to port followed by a short straight run followed by another 90 degree turn to port
;
; Knuckle_starboard,0,0,0,0,0,0,t - 90 degree turn to starboard
;
; Double_knuckle_starboard,0,0,0,0,0,0,t - 90 degree turn to starboard followed by a short straight run followed by another 90 degree turn to starboard
;
; Deploy_decoys,0,0,0,0,0,0,t - deploys decoys (noise makers)
;
; NOTE: radar turn on is located below in additional commands
; Radar_turn_off,0,0,0,0,0,0,t - turns the radar off
;
; Radar_toggle_on_off,0,0,0,0,0,0,t - toggles the radar on/off
;
; Radar_toggle_range,0,0,0,0,0,0,t - toggle radar range between short and far
;
; NOTE: radar one sweep is located below in additional commands
; Radar_toggle_sweep_focus,0,0,0,0,0,0,t - toggles the radar between constant bearing and sweep mode
;
; Rise_whole_periscope,0,0,0,0,0,0,t - fully raise the attack scope
;
; Lower_whole_periscope,0,0,0,0,0,0,t - fully lower the attack scope
;
; Rise_whole_obs_periscope,0,0,0,0,0,0,t - fully raise the obs scope
;
; Lower_whole_obs_periscope,0,0,0,0,0,0,t - fully lower the obs scope
;
; Secure_from_silent_running,0,0,0,0,0,0,t - secure from silent running
;
; Ahead_slow,0,0,0,0,0,0,t - ahead slow bell
;
; Ahead_one_third,0,0,0,0,0,0,t - ahead 1/3 bell
;
; Ahead_standard,0,0,0,0,0,0,t - ahead standard bell
;
; Ahead_full,0,0,0,0,0,0,t - ahead full bell
;
; Ahead_flank,0,0,0,0,0,0,t - ahead flank bell
;
; Back_slow,0,0,0,0,0,0,t - back slow bell
;
; Back_standard,0,0,0,0,0,0,t - back standard bell
;
; Back_full,0,0,0,0,0,0,t - back full bell
;
; Back_emergency,0,0,0,0,0,0,t - back emergency bell
;
; All_stop,0,0,0,0,0,0,t - all stop bell
;
; Return_to_course,0,0,0,0,0,0,t - return to following waypoints
;
; Report_nearest_visual_contact,0,0,0,0,0,0,t - get the nearest visual contact spotted by crew
;
; Report_nearest_radio_contact,0,0,0,0,0,0,t - report the nearest radio contact received/detected
;
; Report_nearest_sound_contact,0,0,0,0,0,0,t - report the nearest sound contact detected.
;
; Report_nearest_warship_sound_contact,0,0,0,0,0,0,t - report the nearest warship sound contact detected
;
; Hydrophone_normal_sweep,0,0,0,0,0,0,t - perform normal sweeps on hydrophone
; 
;
; Additional commands:
;
; format:
; command,x,y,a,b,c,d,t
; command is the name of the command to execute
; x = parameter 1 of command (has to be something that can convert to float value!)
; y = parameter 2 of command (has to be something that can convert to float value!)
; a = parameter 3 of command
; b = parameter 4 of command
; c = parameter 5 of command
; d = times to execute command (0=no limit)
; t = time to wait before issuing next command (in seconds) NOTE: minimum time delay is 0.1 second to account for code overhead
;
;
; Set_Time_Compression,x,0,0,0,0,0,t - set time compression to x value (x must be a power of 2!)
;
; Sweep_Scope,x,y,a,b,c,0,t - sweep the scope from a start of y degrees to an end of a degrees. Time to sweep from y to a determined by b. Next command will be issued after time t (time t doesn't start until sweeping complete). x = the scope station number (0=attack, 1=obs, 2=UZO). c is a decimal number representing the bits set for the following options (use windows calc to input binary number then convert to decimal):
;    this function will wait for scope station to be visible (will wait for 15 seconds and if not visible then a skip command will be issued)
;    bit 0 = lock the contact on contact spotted (if bit 2,3,4, or 5 isn't set then contact will be immediately unlocked)
;    bit 1 = set current heading for contact on contact spotted
;    bit 2 = stop sweep on contact spotted
;    bit 3 = stop sweep and follow target on contact spotted
;    bit 4 = pause sweep on contact spotted
;    bit 5 = pause sweep and follow target on contact spotted
;    bit 6 = pause game (and either also pause sweep) on contact spotted
;    bit 7 = abort script on contact spotted
;    bit 8 = inform user that contact was detected
;
; Activate_Scope_Station,x,0,0,0,0,0,t - activates a scope station where x = the scope station number (0=attack, 1=obs, 2=UZO)
;
; Leave_Scope_Station,0,0,0,0,0,0,t - leaves the scope station and returns to where avatar was
;
; Activate_NavMap_Station,0,0,0,0,0,0,t - activates the navigation map station
;
; Leave_NavMap_Station,0,0,0,0,0,0,t - leaves the nav map station and returns to where avatar was
;
; Set_new_depth,x,0,0,0,0,0,t - Dive to a depth of x meters. NOTE: whole positive numbers only!
;
; Set_new_depth_relative,x,0,0,0,0,0,t - Dives to a depth of current depth + x. NOTE: whole positive numbers only!
;
; Set_new_course,x,0,0,0,0,0,t - set course relative to current course. NOTE: whole numbers only
;
; Set_new_heading,x,0,0,0,0,0,t - set new heading. NOTE: Whole positive numbers only
;
; Set_new_speed,x,0,0,0,0,0,t - set the new speed (+ or - value and can be a float)
;
; Radar_turn_on,0,0,0,0,0,0,t - turns the radar on
;
; Radar_make_one_sweep,0,0,0,0,0,0,t - perform one sweep of radar (if installed)
;
; Radar_set_continuous_sweep_mode,0,0,0,0,0,0,t - sets the radar to continuous sweep mode
;
; Radar_set_constant_bearing_mode,0,0,0,0,0,0,t - sets the radar to constant bearing mode
;
; Enable_silent_running,0,0,0,0,0,0,t - set silent running (minimal noise)
;
; Disable_silent_running,0,0,0,0,0,0,t - secure from silent running
;
; Advanced_knuckle,x,y,a,b,c,0,t - executes a turn of x degrees at y depth at a speed. When turn is completed speed will be set to b speed and depth will be set to c. x = degrees to turn. y = new depth (9999 for current depth). a = new speed during turn (9999 for current speed - can be + or - and a float value). b = new speed after turn (9999 for starting speed - can be + or - and a float value). c = new depth (9999 for starting depth). NOTE: depth, speed, and course will be executed at same time!
;
; Activate_hydrophone_station,0,0,0,0,0,0,t - activates the hydophone station
;
; Leave_hydrophone_station,0,0,0,0,0,0,t - leaves the hydrophone station
;
; Sweep_hydrophone,x,y,a,b - sweep the hydrophone from a start of x degrees to an end of y degrees. Time to sweep from x to y determined by a. Next command will be issued after time t (time t doesn't start until sweeping complete). b is a decimal number representing the bits set for the following options (use windows calc to input binary number then convert to decimal):
;    this function will wait for scope station to be visible (will wait for 15 seconds and if not visible then a skip command will be issued)
;    bit 0 = inform user that contact was detected
;    bit 1 = set current heading for contact on Unknown contact detected
;    bit 2 = set current heading for contact on Warship contact detected
;    bit 3 = set current heading for contact on Merchant contact detected
;    bit 4 = stop sweep on Unknown contact detected
;    bit 5 = stop sweep on Warship contact detected
;    bit 6 = stop sweep on Merchant contact detected
;    bit 7 = pause sweep on Unknown contact detected
;    bit 8 = pause sweep on Warship contact detected
;    bit 9 = pause sweep on Merchant contact detected
;    bit 10 = pause game (and either also pause sweep) on contact detected
;    bit 11 = abort script on contact detected
;    bit 12 = set time compression to 1 on contact detected
;
; Set_guns,x,y,a,b,c,0,t - set the deck and flak guns according to parameters below:
; if x=
; -1 = ignore
; 0 = man the deck gun
; 1 = secure the deck gun
; 2 = man the flack gun
; 3 = secure the flak gun
; 4 = man the deck and flack gun
; 5 = secure deck and flack guns
;
; if y=
; -1 = ignore
; 0 = settings for deck gun
; 1 = settings for flak gun
;
; if a=
; -1 = ignore
; 0 = fire at will
; 1 = hold fire
;
; if b=
; -1 = ignore
; 0 = short range
; 1 = medium range
; 2 = long range
;
; if c=
;Deck guns:
; 0 = Aim command deck
; 1 = Aim weapons
; 2 = Aim waterline
; 3 = Aim hull
;
;Flak guns:
; 0 = Aim fighters
; 1 = Aim bombers
; 2 = Aim any
; 3 = Closing targets
; 4 = any targets
;
; Navigate_from_file,0,0,a,0,0,0,t - performs automatic navigation from file specified by a (do not include extension! the .SHN extension will be added by the code). See \data\Navigation for example navigation files
;
; Play_tutorial,x,0,a,0,0,0,t - plays the tutorial specified by a (a should not have an extension and should be the name of a tutorial file in \data\Tutorials). x = 1 then auto start. x = 0 do not auto start.
;
; Crash_dive_now,0,0,0,0,0,0,t - initiates a crash dive
;
; Print_message,0,0,a,0,0,0,t - a is printed to the message box
;
; Report_position_celestial,0,0,0,0,0,0,t - (real navigation only) has the Navigator calculate and report current position using celestial navigation (weather and health dependent). Note: if Battlestations are set then Navigator will take a dead-reckoning fix instead.
;
; Report_position_deadreckoning,0,0,0,0,0,0,t - (real navigation only) has the Navigator calculate and report current position using dead-reckoning (weather and health dependent)
;
; Set_travel_mode,x,0,0,0,0,0,t - sets or disables travel mode in game. x = 0 travel mode disabled. x = 1 travel mode enabled.
;
; Wait_for_time,x,y,a,b,0,0,t - waits until the current Game time is the time specified. x = hour to wait for (24 hour time). y = minute to wait for. If a == 0 then GMT time is used. If a == 1 then local time is used. b is the message to display in the messagebox when time has been reached (leave blank for no message)
;
; Loop,x,0,0,0,0,0,t - loop this automation script x times before stopping. If x = -1 then it will loop forever until stopped by user. NOTE: if this is the last command it's t time WILL be considered
;
; Wait,0,0,0,0,0,0,t - wait for t seconds
;
;
; You define an Automation Script by starting with the header [AS] followed by the name of the script on the following line. Immediately following that is the header [CATEGORY] followed by the category name for this script. Following category is the header [SUBCATEGORY]. This defines the sub-category of the script.  Then immediately following that you have the header [DESCRIPTION], followed by your description of this script (can be nothing), followed by [DESCRIPTION_END]. Then immediately following that the header [COMMANDS]. Then your commands line by line finally followed by [COMMANDS_END].
;
; example:
;
;[AS]
;bogus_script
;[CATEGORY]
;bogus_category
;[SUBCATEGORY]
;bogus_subcategory
;[DESCRIPTION]
;your description here - can be multi-lined
;another line
;[DESCRIPTION_END]
;[COMMANDS]
;command1
;command2
;.....
;[COMMANDS_END]
;
;
Old 05-15-15, 09:23 PM   #33
THE_MASK
Ace of the deep .

Downloads: 901
Uploads: 73

OK , I just changed the snorkel depth to periscope depth . For my own personal use of course .
THE_MASK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-15, 11:16 PM   #34
Husksubsky
XO

Quote:
Originally Posted by sober View Post
OK , I just changed the snorkel depth to periscope depth . For my own personal use of course .
Great thats what I like ppl to do . Would recommend to copypaste the pa section from the wosupdate . Can just put them all in the bottom.
Feel free to distribute ur version via ur modlist too. It s actually Trevallys scripts I started to twist, add and substract with. He gave me permition.

For all others ...just rename the fileextention from .sha to .txt and do changes. Rename it back to .sha and try. Theres a .txt backup in documentationfolder. the mod must be deactivated while changes are made and then reactivated. Theres no prob having the mod in the end of any list I would think. it just changes that file.

I have a couple variations myself.

Last edited by Husksubsky; 05-15-15 at 11:28 PM.
Old 05-19-15, 03:31 PM   #35
THE_MASK
Ace of the deep .

Downloads: 901
Uploads: 73

rpm inertia patch script
http://www.subsim.com/radioroom//dow...o=file&id=4688
THE_MASK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-15, 09:54 PM   #36
Husksubsky
XO

wow exiting will try as soon as I can
Looked through them . Nice job I will add it. The only thing I see as a problem, is that battery charge might not be initiated if its at 64 x already. Thats why I have a 300 sec step in 32x. However I don t think I had that problem running ur list so it s probably a different setting in TWOS. My newest mod is after all called WOS tuned.

Last edited by Husksubsky; 05-19-15 at 10:21 PM.
Old 11-30-15, 05:59 PM   #37
finchOU
Samurai Navy

Downloads: 77

Husk's,

Sorry I didn't back to you sooner....i've been away from SH5 for many months. I've updated to WOS 1.04 and things seem a little better with your scripts. I am not modding type and would never try to manually mod something as I for sure would screw it up. lol.

Any....the FE No station (aka Point A to Point B hydro search) 128/4TC seems to almost be perfect now....but still am not getting back to my base course 100% of the time. Now it varies from 2 degrees to 5 degrees left of base course.

It's not really a big deal now...since I would only have to correct my course maybe every 5th iteration ....vice 2...which I guess i'm not too picky about. Thanks again!!!
finchOU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-16, 11:37 PM   #38
Husksubsky
XO

Quote:
Originally Posted by finchOU View Post
Husk's,

Sorry I didn't back to you sooner....i've been away from SH5 for many months. I've updated to WOS 1.04 and things seem a little better with your scripts. I am not modding type and would never try to manually mod something as I for sure would screw it up. lol.

Any....the FE No station (aka Point A to Point B hydro search) 128/4TC seems to almost be perfect now....but still am not getting back to my base course 100% of the time. Now it varies from 2 degrees to 5 degrees left of base course.

It's not really a big deal now...since I would only have to correct my course maybe every 5th iteration ....vice 2...which I guess i'm not too picky about. Thanks again!!!
And now I been away months
I must admit I didn t test all 128/4 but they should have same timings as the others wich I tested and worked. if I used 90 degrees both ways it would divert one degree and I compensated for that. still some of mine too go one, but only one degree left. Maybe all computers are unique .
Must add that it does not work properly for type A.
Maybe my experienced crew fulfills orders faster? turn boat faster? I never put points in turn boat faster.
I will look into it again cause I need fix tc1 anyway. Forgot surface run there
Old 03-13-16, 04:27 AM   #39
Husksubsky
XO

It turns left 3 to five degrees. It didnt with my twos 1.03 install. I ll fix it together with the tc1 option where I forgot surface run.
Old 01-07-17, 05:50 PM   #40
CoRb
Swabbie

Downloads: 79

Can anyone explain me the tag names:
on- ?
pa-patrol
sh- shallow waters
FE- fuelefficient
xON- ?
NO- ?
st-?
CoRb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-17, 06:05 PM   #41
THEBERBSTER
Growing Old Disgracefully

Downloads: 1123

A Warm Welcome To The Subsim Community > CoRb
Subsim <> How To Donate <> See The Benefits <> Support The Community
If you are new to SH5 look > > HERE << STEAM is not compatible with the essential application TDW’s Generic File Patcher
Steam Conversion Installation Instructions for SH5 Updated Version
Highly Recommended SH5 > The Wolves Of Steel Mega Mod > Includes KSDCommander And Working Enigma M4 Machine
THEBERBSTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-17, 06:25 PM   #42
CoRb
Swabbie

Downloads: 79

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEBERBSTER View Post
A Warm Welcome To The Subsim Community > CoRb
Subsim <> How To Donate <> See The Benefits <> Support The Community
If you are new to SH5 look > > HERE << STEAM is not compatible with the essential application TDW’s Generic File Patcher
Steam Conversion Installation Instructions for SH5 Updated Version
Highly Recommended SH5 > The Wolves Of Steel Mega Mod > Includes KSDCommander And Working Enigma M4 Machine

But these tags are very specific.They are from the uHusksubskys scripts v04.sha.And I didn't find any mention.
CoRb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-17, 02:16 PM   #43
finchOU
Samurai Navy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoRb View Post
Can anyone explain me the tag names:
on- ?
pa-patrol
sh- shallow waters
FE- fuelefficient
xON- ?
NO- ?
st-?
on = On Station. Meaning part of the script is physically going to the Hydrophone station (and periscope as a pre surfacing check) to "watch" the script run the hydrophone loop (this may or may not be redundant...but may add immersion factor for some people. The AI might miss a contact as well that you may see using this type of script I think..not positive).

no = No Station. Meaning it skips the sequence of going to the station and lets the AI do the sweeps (which it should be doing all the time since the hydrophone guy never stops using the hydrophone even on the surface (bug)).

Edit: This is what Husks wrote in the first post: "My thought is that the no station is for travelling in potential enemy waters and the on station in "target areas" where high frequence of searching is advisable." So ON = more searches and NO = less frequent searches

x = compressed. Meaning a sped up version of an On station script to speed up the processes of watching the Hydrophone/scope

FE = Fuel Efficient. Just slows the transit speed between sound checks to save fuel...but not as effective at covering more area at higher speed. So sacrifice size of area searched for maximizing fuel efficiency.

PA ? I have no Idea. I think the descriptions could use some work...or maybe the titles.

ST Station maybe?

Last edited by finchOU; 03-07-17 at 02:29 AM.
Old 03-04-17, 03:15 PM   #44
finchOU
Samurai Navy

Is the reasoning behind the "On station" autoscripts to make sure your Hydrophone guy doesn't miss contacts? I used to do my own hydrochecks (like SH3 when you could hear contacts the AI couldn't), but I don't do that anymore.

I guess what I'm saying/asking is: Is there a need to go to the Hydrophone station? The guy never stops scanning (unless "follow nearest sound contact" is clicked. So as soon as you are below 15 Meters, the sound guy should start calling out new contacts. Obviously going to "all stop" and getting below 30 meters (and baffles check) increases your chances of the guy hearing a contact.

I think there is a difference in how the hydrophone works in SH5 verse SH3. In SH3...I was rewarded for doing my own sound checks. I'd be able to pick up very faint (long distance) ships that the AI guy couldn't detect and if I wasn't very careful and listening very closely I too would miss the sound contact. In SH5 at the very least, if ANY sound was audible, a "unknown" description would automatically pop up...thus killing the need for me to do it myself. Is this true? or are there sounds I'm missing? I liked the way SH3 did that...but in the end it was very time consuming and my Wife would look at me weird when I turned the volume WAY up to try and pick out those contacts.

So my point being.....why do "on station" checks at all if sound guy gets it all in the first place?

Are there any "pattern" searches that I'm missing from Husks? I only find the Trevally pattern searches...which seem to use too much fuel for my liking.

Lastly...after looking at the commands... is there a need to use command Hydrophone_normal_sweep,0,0,0,0,0,0,30....given that the sound guy is always doing sweeps? I can only see this being a problem if you assign the guy to follow nearest contact and doesn't go back to Normal sweep.
Old 01-24-19, 01:41 PM   #45
Husksubsky
XO

Quote:
Originally Posted by finchOU View Post
Is the reasoning behind the "On station" autoscripts to make sure your Hydrophone guy doesn't miss contacts? I used to do my own hydrochecks (like SH3 when you could hear contacts the AI couldn't), but I don't do that anymore.

I guess what I'm saying/asking is: Is there a need to go to the Hydrophone station? The guy never stops scanning (unless "follow nearest sound contact" is clicked. So as soon as you are below 15 Meters, the sound guy should start calling out new contacts. Obviously going to "all stop" and getting below 30 meters (and baffles check) increases your chances of the guy hearing a contact.

I think there is a difference in how the hydrophone works in SH5 verse SH3. In SH3...I was rewarded for doing my own sound checks. I'd be able to pick up very faint (long distance) ships that the AI guy couldn't detect and if I wasn't very careful and listening very closely I too would miss the sound contact. In SH5 at the very least, if ANY sound was audible, a "unknown" description would automatically pop up...thus killing the need for me to do it myself. Is this true? or are there sounds I'm missing? I liked the way SH3 did that...but in the end it was very time consuming and my Wife would look at me weird when I turned the volume WAY up to try and pick out those contacts.

So my point being.....why do "on station" checks at all if sound guy gets it all in the first place?

Are there any "pattern" searches that I'm missing from Husks? I only find the Trevally pattern searches...which seem to use too much fuel for my liking.

Lastly...after looking at the commands... is there a need to use command Hydrophone_normal_sweep,0,0,0,0,0,0,30....given that the sound guy is always doing sweeps? I can only see this being a problem if you assign the guy to follow nearest contact and doesn't go back to Normal sweep.
Been away a while. Sorry for the mod being made and described as messy as the authors head in general.

everything on station checks are just eyecandy/atmosphere candy. I just like them.
I hope they still work as intended. when boat characteristic performancewise change in the mod , funny things might happen to the timings.
Those 30secs checking is also a part of letting the boat get time to get to correct course and to stay a bit at intended depth. No command for magnetic course I think just degrees port and starboard. No matter where the seconds are put, compressed or tc1, the boat need a certain time to get to course. Speed of boat is also a factor here thats why it speeds up just upon diving in FE fuel efficient search(hopefully recharged cause that also affect speeds)

Pa is patrolarealurk, wasnt that obvious? :O. Just baffles around without suffocating and just long enough surface run to recharcge. Again sorry its so messy.

I have never made any patternsearch since they used all my fuel in those areas.

As names had to be different and varied in size things got out of hand and my namings went hayway as I tried to keep them short enough.

On station search or on st is on station visualized in game
no station or no st is no station visualized, but of course the guy is there.
fe fuel efficient
d for deep sh for shallow
pa patrolarea
x was just for compressed.

Last edited by Husksubsky; 01-24-19 at 02:02 PM.