SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Special Projects > Subsim Events & Activities
Forget password? Reset here

Closed Thread

Old 05-31-09, 03:19 PM   #496
Nisgeis
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 77
Uploads: 11

"Is tonight's sample set up and ready for lights out Tarjak?"

Last edited by Letum; 05-31-09 at 03:54 PM.
Old 05-31-09, 04:35 PM   #497
Letum
Navy Seal

Downloads: 43
Uploads: 0

Day 10
Lights On
After a short night the crew wake up to hammer taps.
Nisgeis grabs some paper and records the sequence:
Quote:
.-. . ... -.-. ..- . / --- - .-- / -..- / ... . .- .-.. / --- ..-. ..-. / .-. . ... -.-. ..- . / ... ..- -... / -..- / .... --- .-- / -- .- -. -.--
Everyone turns up for roll-call.
A lynch vote is still called.
Old 05-31-09, 05:09 PM   #498
Nisgeis
Ocean Warrior

"TarJak! Message received". Nisgeis hands TarJak a piece of paper on which is written:

"RESCUE OTW X SEAL OFF RESCUE SUB X HOW MANY"

Nice of them to put kisses in it.
Old 05-31-09, 08:56 PM   #499
UnderseaLcpl
Silent Hunter

Downloads: 0

*adressing the small group of survivors in the bar area*

It looks like this nightmare may finally be over, gentlemen. However, the last monster is, in all likleyhood, still among us. It's just too bad that Jim shot himself before we could expose the monster and release him from the brig.
By process of elimination, the last monster is Nokia, without a doubt. Let's expose the beast for what he is and get off this blasted boat.

Lynch vote: Nokia
Leader vote: Nisgeis

I stole this sig from Task Force

Last edited by UnderseaLcpl; 06-01-09 at 02:02 AM.
Old 05-31-09, 11:59 PM   #500
Nokia
Samurai Navy

Downloads: 131

"Oh I see what is going on Undersea. So you were not absolutley sure about the monster like you said. And if you go accusing innocent people and think that you are absolutely sure, maybe with proof from someone else then maybe you have been fooled or maybe the monster really is you. And if it really is true that you are not a monster and merely go on with the accusations thinking "I don't believe the others are so he must be" then maybe you should have a go at those in the brig. In my perspective it appears that "the investigation" is trying to make us lynch each other. And as a interesting side note the investigation informed me that they have the seer but if they have then why would they vote for me? And they also were sure it was either Nisgeis or Jimbuna. And if you vote the same as the investigation and you vote me to get lynched you will be killing the last one that is able to protect you against these monsters and thus sealing your own fate."

**Lynch Undersea. leader: Nisgeis.***

Last edited by Nokia; 06-01-09 at 05:30 AM.
Old 06-01-09, 06:00 AM   #501
Nisgeis
Ocean Warrior

For reasons explained to Nokia, I will vote to lynch Nokia. In a mad grab for power, I vote me for leader. .
Old 06-01-09, 06:33 AM   #502
Tarrasque
Lieutenant

Downloads: 44

"In the interests of the safety of this boat, Nokia needs to go. Nisgeis as the ranking naval member on board as Leader"
Old 06-01-09, 07:09 AM   #503
Nokia
Samurai Navy

"So it appears to be decided then. Nisgeis you may very well be in danger next night. You will once again be killing a innocent person and maybe another following night."

*Takes out the pistol and points it at Underseas head.*

"Should we check if we could get the monster right now or are you willing to condemn another innocent person."

Last edited by Nokia; 06-01-09 at 07:50 AM.
Old 06-01-09, 02:06 PM   #504
Nokia
Samurai Navy

*Puts the gun away and stands up.*

"Well if this is really what you want then so be it. Bu I will not be killed by a bloodthirsty mod if I'm going to die today I will die with honor."

*Takes out a cyanide capsule*

"Gentlemen this is where our roads part. I wish you all well and hope that as many as possible will survive this horror and that you get the last monster. You know these capsules used to be standard issue."

*Puts the cyanide capsule in his mouth*

"Well gentlemen it has been a pleasure knowing you."

*Bites the capsule*

Old 06-01-09, 02:27 PM   #505
Letum
Navy Seal

Day 10
Lights Off

The last three survivors watch Nokia's final seizures almost with disinterest;
so common death has become.

Jimbuna, Tarjak and Nokia each took their life by their own hand.
Remaining on the sub are:

UnderseaLcpl --- Science Team
Tarrasque --- Crew
and the leader,
Nisgeis --- Crew

Baggygreen
--- Crew and Raptor --- Crew remain in the brig.

Another night begins...

Last edited by Letum; 06-01-09 at 02:55 PM.
Old 06-01-09, 03:10 PM   #506
Tarrasque
Lieutenant

Downloads: 44

*Starts attempting to write a report a report for the inevitable Board of Inquiry.*

"I wonder if anyone will believe us, or whether it'll be put down to cabin fever. Either way, my submarine career is over. Can't risk coming down here again."
Old 06-02-09, 11:18 AM   #507
Letum
Navy Seal

Several days later...

Day ??
Lights OFF

After the pressure equalized the green light came on and Captain Neal
Stevens stepped out from the 2nd rescue craft and into the cargo hall of
HMS Thanatus.

It had been several days since a meaningless message had been knocked
against the Thanatus' hull by survivors inside, but that didn't mean there
where not still people alive. Indeed, the oxygen, CO2 and even radiation
levels where enough to support life. Neal removed his helmet and turned on
his flashlight. He could stay a while to investigate, but not for long. There
was still enough radiation to be a hazzard and he had to flood the sub to
ensure it's future stability.

The first thing he noticed was the stench. The air was thick with it. It was
a damp smell of rotting flesh and sewage. Across the cargo hold was a pile
of bodies is various foul states. Neal collected the name tags of each with
difficulty:

Quote:
Letum --- Crew
Stealth Hunter --- Crew
CaptainHaplo --- Science Team
A Very Super Market --- Rescue Team
TaskForce --- Rescue Team
Chad --- Crew
Jimbuna --- Rescue Team
Roman2440 --- Rescue Team
Oberon --- Rescue Team
MookieMookie --- Crew
Jalu3 --- Science Team
Sandycaesar --- Crew
SilverRaptor --- Crew
The bodies with the tags Silverraptor and Roman2440 have either been
heavily mutilated or mixed with the animal remains.

The whole boat was silent apart from the condensation dripping into small,
rancid pools where ever water could be held. In the bar area Neal found
more remains and name tags:

Quote:
TarJak --- Science Team
Tarrasque --- Crew
Behind a locked door at the back of the sports
room was a room even more filthy than most with two heavily emaciated
corpses lent up against the back wall.

Quote:
Raptor --- Crew
baggygreen --- Crew
As Neal looked into the reactor room he felt a cold breeze and had
an uncomftable feeling of being watched. Perhaps an effect of the
radiation; it was higher down here. He didn't stay to investigate further.

The feeling he was watched did not subside as he planted the charges that
would blow a 4ft hole in the side of the cargo hall and flood the Thanatus.

Explosives laid he returned to the 2nd rescue craft, picking up a pile of
books he spotted on the way.
Once detached from the Thanatus, he blew the charges and watched the
stream of bubbles and debris that flew out of the hole. Neal thought he saw
something large and black fly out of the hole as well. Something that seams
to swim off into the gloomy waters quickly. Then again, perhaps he
didn't... it wasn't worth putting in the report anyway.

As he made the slow accent to the surface, Neal wondered what horrors
must have taken place on board. he took one of the handwritten books
from the pile and started to read...

Last edited by Letum; 06-02-09 at 11:54 AM.
Old 06-02-09, 11:19 AM   #508
Letum
Navy Seal

A Written Account Of
The Events On
The HMS Thanatus

- Chief Petty Officer Nisgeis

Day 1

I discovered I am a seer. I was also told that there is only one seer, two werefish and two guardians in this game. I thought this would be easier to get all the werefish than last time where there were five. I only had to get myself a part of an organised group, get a guardian to protect me and the game was ours.

Night 1

I chose to seer Undersea, as he was the main force behind the last investigation, so would probably create one this time as well. Although I didn’t like the aggressive style, it was the style that was probably going to be prevalent in this game as well, even from people not on the investigation. Seer results were undersea was human, so I made contact and said hello. Of course he had no proof, so he had to take what I said on faith. I pointed out that pretending to be a seer was a good opening move, but it had a very poor likely hood of actually working to the end game.

We had some discussions on strategies we could use to trap people, which I will not reveal here, but there were a few ideas that were not used and some analysis work that was used. I told him how many seers, werefish and guardians there were in the game.

Undersea said he was going to get Chad on board, so I would seer him the next night.

Day2/Night 2

Seered Chad. Chad was human. Undersea was worried that he would be killed that night, as he was part of the investigation last time.

Day3/Night3

TarJak is the investigation seer target, TarJak is human. I learn that CaptainHaplo has been talking about me being the possible werefish, as I went on a rampage last game. Started to fall in with the ‘investigation vote’ so as to blend in and not be seen as an instigator and therefore not be a target for the werefish. I completely missed the fact that Roman was a werefish, as I read his arm being stretched as if it had been pulled off by a monster, not as in it was his arm turning into a tentacle. This made me miscount the number of remaining werefish and skewed some of my theories. Undersea was under the impression that two werefish in the game was mis-information, or perhaps he did not notice I’m not sure. I noticed Oberon was talking about weird things, in a JCWolf way. I watched him closely.

Day4 /Night 4

No attack. This to me was an indication that the uber werefish was not attacking, in the brig, or laying low (doh!). Investigation seer target was Silverraptor. Apparently he had been acting suspiciously by trying really hard to get information from Undersea about what the investigation was up to and had been claiming to be a Guardian. Seered Silverraptor, I received the following message:

You pass Silverraptor in a narrow corridor. As you pass your eyes meet for
just a moment, but it is enough time for you to see deeper into his soul than
any normal person would. You see his hopes and fears, his memories; a
happy childhood and a long career in the navy, but there is something
deeper in his eyes. A blackness in the abyss of his pupils. You see into the
mind of the great beast of R'lyeh. You see into the very mind of Cthulhu and
a part of Cthulhu enters your mind.

You return to your bunk stunned.
You understand now; you trespass in Cthulhu realm. All the killing almost
seams justified. How could anyone resist the magnificant Cthulhu?
At the same time a part of you struggles against what you saw and trys to
keep it's humanity.

You have two choices, either:
1) Battle the deamons that have entered your mind.
This will mean that you will not be able to talk sense to anyone for two days. You may talk gibberish in this time, but anything with any relavent meaning will result in you losing the battle of wills against the spirits of the abyss.
2) Join the great Cthulhu and help rid R'lyeh of the human intrudors.
You will become possesed by the spirit of the Kraken and lust for bloody revenge every night.

Oh no!!! I am further told that if I do battle the spirit, then it will wander off an inhabit someone else, whilst I am rolling about babbling like a loon! I was asked to chose the option that I thought would lead to the most success. For me, that was to battle, babble for two days and then if I hadn’t been lynched, carry on. Undersea knew I was going to seer Silverraptor, so if I started babbling away, would assume that Silverraptor was the werefish and that would leave only one left. On the other hand, to turn to the dark side would be harder, as Silverraptor had already been made by the investigation and was on a slippery slope and was not going to last much longer, as I now knew he was a spirit of cthulu, I couldn’t believe he’d not been attacking. That’s the best way to kill guardians! Lying low if you are the Uber werefish is not, IMHO, a good strategy. My best chance was to try to save Silverraptor from lynching and get him to attack every night, but of course I could not talk to him, until I chose. I didn’t really want to change sides, as it would feel like a betrayal, and also I wouldn’t be able to play for two days and I love the starategy part of the game. In the end I tossed a coin, head for halo tails for turn. I got tails, I didn’t want that, so I did best out of three. Two tails, one head. Best out of five? Two heads, three tails. OK, scratch that lets try again. Tails. There tails. ARGH! Four tails and a head. Clearly, something was telling me to turn, so I did.

I made contact with Silverraptor and he said he wanted me to tell everyone that he had hidden himself in a locker and was babbling. I replied saying that if I supported his story in such a way, it would be painfully obvious we were working together. Silverraptor’s next strategy was to try to get thrown in the brig. I had no idea what this would achieve, except take the most powerful werefish out of the game. I replied to that saying that frothing and gibbering and acting mad would almost certainly result in him getting lynched, not brigged. I was starting to think this would be impossible. I told Silverraptor that I would have to vote with the investigation to blend in and that meant against him. I contacted Undersea and told him that Silverraptor was in fact a werefish. I then had to work on a plan to get Undersea lynched instead of Silverraptor. If I failed, then I would be in good stead with the investigation. But what to do? Tarrasque had previously been complaining about the investigation’s strong arm tactics, so I PMed Silverraptor and suggested that he speak to Tarrasque about the aggressive tactics and to claim that he is the target for lynching, only because he wouldn’t co-operate. This produced the expected result – a backlash against the investigation. If I could get Undersea lynched, then Silverraptor and I could start destroying the investigation team (but not from the brig!). CaptainHaplo eagerly lead the charge of anti-investigation votes and it almost worked. I was keeping a close eye on the votes and thought it was sewn up, but unfortunately people had been editing their old posts to put votes in, so I never saw them voting, until Letum counted all the votes up. Still, it almost worked and now I was a confirmed seer (or impossibly lucky). Undersea got quite a shock when he got back and probably reading this will make him put me on his ignore list! The bogus made up bug juice test helped to confuse people here and this is always the danger with player created tests that mean nothing – they just confuse people and cause monsters to go un-noticed. Silverraptor wanted me to lie low for a few days, but this would only result in me having a very hard time, as it was now a war of attrition.

Day 5 / Night 5

CaptainHaplo, because of his lead of the charge became the investigation’s seer target for that night. So, I planned to seer him, to see what his was in case my attack failed and attack him. I got the result back that he was human and I informed Undersea as soon as I could, with the hope that he would tell someone else. Later, after I told him that a new monster had been added to the boat, he would partially suspect anyone that he told and of course I could pretend to suspect him, but of course not too much. The attempted revolt against the investigation, I think, contributed to CaptainHaplo stopping responding to the investigation, making him look more guilty. The plan to kill him was to wrong foot everyone, so something they were not expecting happened. Also, from everyone else’s point of view, it would appear that CaptainHaplo had been killed by Undersea, to get rid of him in the night. Undersea wanted to bring Captain Haplo on board if he was confirmed as human as well, so I didn’t really want that to happen. At this point I was thinking about the end game. To win, if what Oberon said about AVSM was true, then there was only one Guardian left in the game, so I really had to find out who that was and get them lynched.

To say anyone was a werefish when they were not gave me a higher degree of influence over who got lynched, but was very high risk, as I did not know if Letum would always reveal someone to be a werefish of they were killed, or got the way Neal did last game and keep some secret. As it turned out, I was right to play safe. Or my cover would have been blown. I asked Undersea who knew I was the seer and was told only him and TarJak. Excellent, this would give me flexibility later in how to act and who to mistrust in what way. Undersea said that he thought he could trust SandyCaesar with the info too. I sent Undersea some well thought out possible reasons for the death patterns and what the could mean (at this point I thought there were now two werefish aboard the boat). I told my suspicions about Oberon, as at this point I was worried that the other werefish would attack me and I’d die.
Old 06-02-09, 11:19 AM   #509
Letum
Navy Seal

I tried to find out who had claimed to be a guardian, but thus far no one had a credible claim. I thought it would be fairly wise to assign the remaining guardian to me, so that would free me for later as he’d be wasted guarding the werefish, whilst I could attack any target. The only problem with it was that I couldn’t ever allow any guardian to be confirmed, as I couldn’t kill them at night and if they were confirmed, they’d never ever get lynched. I must be cautious.

Received message from Letum saying that I should ‘lie, deceive, kill, do everything in your power to please the Kraken’. I also got a message saying that I sensed another evil presence on the boat, but of course I already knew this.

I informed Undersea that a new monster had entered the boat and maybe that’s why the voting went strange. Undersea said the voting went strange for other reasons, but didn’t like the new monster aspect. He said that he assumed I was still trustworthy because I actually bothered to tell him (of course he still had reservations about me, but he had to say he trusted me, in order to get me to co-operate with him). Undersea asked me not to tell anyone else that a new monster had come on board – sneaky! I like it, control the information and don’t panic people. Just what a great leader player would do. Of course, I had to tell him that there was a new monster. For one thing, I had the problem that I could not afford to build up too large a group of confirmed humans, as I would have no control over who the guardian protected, I would be unable to select my targets for sure by night. The worst case was if the guardian protected someone that I had not seered yet, as I had to create two pools of people. One pool was the confirmed humans group and had to be kept small, but still large enough to swing votes. The other pool was the pool of lynch targets, from whom people would be lynched at random, as the only way to get the werefish was to kill non-confirmed humans, as Jimbuna said. I could control the size of the confirmed human group by killing them, but as the number of people shrank, the likelihood of the guardian interfering would become unacceptably likely, so I had to be very careful to balance things so the end game started out how I wanted.

Tarjak asked me, as he knew I was the seer, if the ‘bug juice’ test held any truth. I went through the whole thread and found an instance where Silverraptor had drunk bug juice. I told him and Undersea about this and said that it could be useful for unseating people who were still relying on it.

At this point subsim went down, apparently cthulu was REALLY angry that his chosen son had been killed. Still, he’s meant to be the greater power, so boo hoo :-P.

Day 6 / Night 6

CaptainHaplo turns up dead. Oh no! Undersea starts to get a bit paranoid, as TarJak is now taking more interest in the investigation and he thinks this is because he may be the new monster. Undersea recommends in order of priority people to seer, he recommends Tarjak, as he knows I am the seer, so could do a lot of damage, Raptor1 / Jalu3, Tarrasque (I think Undersea had come on too hard and Tarrasque was annoyed with him), SandyCaesar (almost as an after thought). I also find out that apparently Silverraptor to SandyCaesar that there was a new monster in the game (ARGH!). Undersea said it was up to me on who to choose, but I wanted to make him think I was still fully co-operative, so I said that I would seer Tarjak again. Of course, I knew he was still human, so could say he was still human and also use my seer ability to see someone else, so I could stay one step ahead and try to steer the investigation. The priority now was to keep the investigation alive and me deeply hidden it. I sent Undersea a huge long list of possible strategies people could be using and what it all meant.

Day 7 / Night 7

At this point I noticed that TarJak liked getting involved in the narrative, so I came up with an idea that he could develop a scientific test as a cover story for my seer results. I PM Undersea and say that we have to strat controlling the vote, as only 3 out of ten voted yesterday and that’s awfully out of control. I also say that Jimbuna’s behaviour has changed as he has made a grab for power (a change would him being the new monster). I get the ‘seer’ results from Letum. I decided to seer Oberon and the results are he is human. I tried to attack Jimbuna, but I was attacked by a guardian, so was foiled. I PMed Undersea that TarJak was human, he was relieved. Amazingly Nokia posted the whole thing and as it matched what I had been told, I was able to recognise that Nokia must be the guardian. From now on I had to keep Nokia in the pool of people not confirmed. I also posted in the game thread challenging Jimbuna. Jimbuna and Raptor1 had come to blows previously and I thought I’d challenge him to see if I could get an aggressive ‘you must be the werefish’ revenge post. This would establish two things, Jimbuna would revenge vote anyone that voted for him and it also created a nicely unhealthy atmosphere of fear, in which people were unlikely to challenge each other openly. I made sure to back up my challenged with logical sounding reasons, so that I could not be seen to be making groundless claims. I informed Undersea that Jimbuna’s leadership was creating an atmosphere of fear and also I pointed out that he was trying to get everyone to vote, but would only vote at the end, so he did not himself influence the vote, but he did make sure by the aggressiveness that no one voted for him. This was sufficiently suspicious to cast doubt on him. I also point out that Nokia claiming to see the monster could be a clever cover, e.g. he saw the monster, therefore he could not be it. Undersea sent me some of the conversation between him and Jimbuna and said that he thought it was suspicious – I said that I didn’t think it was suspicious at all. I just felt that was the best way to play it, Undersea had already said he thought it was suspicious and I just felt that me saying it was neutral would make me look better, whilst re-enforcing his own view. I inform Undersea that there is possibly only one Guardian left. He replies saying that he has given up finding any.

Undersea PMed asking if I thought that Jimbuna knew Raptor1 was a werefish. I replied outlining a ridiculously complicated strategy they could be using. Undersea asked for Tarrasque to be seered, but then changed it to Oberon, I replied saying that I was not allowed to change the target – truth is, I never asked as I could use this to my advantage later, as I needed this leeway. Tarrasque’s seer result is human.

Day 8 / Night 8

Undersea votes for Tarrasque, I’m not sure why, but I have to try to split the vote somehow, as my priority now is to get Nokia lynched. I PM Tarjak and say Tarrasque is human and ask him who we should lynch next. He selects Oberon, so Oberon it is. Tarjak says that he will approach Tarrasque and tell him who is human. I explain the new monster plot twist and I point out that only me, him and Tarrasque are confirmed humans, Undersea may possible be a monster. Tarjak thnks he might be worth seering. Oberon is lynched. For whatever reason, even though agreeing with Tarjak and Undersea, he shots rather than brigs Oberon. This is enough evidence to have him as the next target for seering and possible lynching. Undersea wants to seer either Jimbuna or Nokia. TarJak wants to seer into the brig to get Briggy green out. I ask them to talk to each other and choose. I have been very careful to give the impression of full co-operation, even though I haven’t been seering all the right people. This evening I was drinking a few beers and I was making a couple of typing errors. I suddenly thought, hmmm, OK I’ll PM Undersea and deliberately type badly and try to hit a lot of wrong keys and give the impression that I am quite drunk. Hopefully it will lead to a conclusion that if I was the werefish, I would slip up whilst very drunk. Undersea comes up with a fairly complicated plan, so I respond with an even moe complicated plan. I had previously told him to not over analyse everything, as I did feel guilty about turning the the dark side (the dice made me do it!) so I was trying to take a lot of the work off him and most of what I was saying to him was to take work load off him and help him out as he was doing a large amount of work. Apparently Jimbuna had said that Letum was responding slowly to some PMs, so I filed this information as I could maybe make use of it. Undersea confirms he wants Jimbuna or Nokia seered, no one else. I seerd Baggygreen. I got told that ‘I can’t see through doors’. I also see if I can frame Nokia, by getting him to post another attack report, so I assume he is guarding Jimbuna, if he isn’t then Jimbuna dies and Nokia becomes part of an even smaller pool of victims. Nokia is guarding Jimbuna, so I assume that he has been for the past few nights since he became leader. Undersea tells Nokia that Jimbuna is the prime suspect and I am the second suspect, he tells Jimbuna that Nokia is the prime suspect and I am the second suspect. This is so that neither of them if they are the werefish will attack me, so it will keep me safe if either are monsters. It’s a good plan, but does add a layer of difficulty, as now I have to make sure that the confirmed humans all stay alive, as I need to make sure we have the voting power to get either Jimbuna or Nokia. I don’t think I got the seer results before I went to bed that night, so my results were delayed in reporting to Undersea.
Old 06-02-09, 11:19 AM   #510
Letum
Navy Seal

Day 9 / Night 9

At this point, I can’t afford to confirm either Nokia or Jimbuna as human, as I Undersea knows I could be the monster, but is more likely to go for more obvious targets first. I PM Tarjak and Undersea telling them that all I got was a nightmare. This was something PMed to me the night the new monster came onboard, but I chose it so that ‘forensically’ it would be recognised as Letum’s work. Undersea didn’t appear, which scuppered me, as I was going to claim that Nokia was likely a werefish and Letum was trying to extend the game by obscuring the results. Unfortunately he didn’t get back on, so I went to Tarjak and Tarjak wanted to lynch Jimbuna, to put him in the brig and seer him later to get him out. I went along with that, but I had to get him to vote first, as I knew Jimbuna would revenge vote in return and I HAD to avoid getting a vote, in case in some bizarre twist then end game was myself and Nokia and as Nokia had no votes, I could not afford to get a vote against me. Jimbuna suicides. I discuss with Undersea Nokia’s best strategy. I learn that Nokia has now revealed to Undersea that he is the guardian (I already know this, so it’s not much of an information coup to me) but I do learn that he is guarding Tarrasque. Annoying! As my plan was to attack Tarrasque, then that would leave myself, tarjak, Undersea and Nokia and ‘the investigation’ would vote for Nokia and that would leave alone at night to pick one of them off.

So this caused a change of plan. I had to not attack anyone, and then next day, Nokia would be lynched. That would leave me with Tarrasque, TarJak and Undersea alive. In the night I could attack Tarrasque and then as Tarjak knew that Undersea could be the monster, I could claim he was, or just leave it to tarjak, as up to now, it appeard Undersea had been the one choosing the targets (even though I was withholding information to force the choices to certain people).

That nights target was to be Briggygreen or Raptor1. Of course I already knew that I couldn’t seer into the brig, so I seered Nokia, just to make sure. He was the only one left that I had not seered that I could seer. Tarjak asked me if Tarrasque was confirmed human, to which I replied yes. There was then some confusion over whether Jimbuna was actually dead or not. Undersea says that he wants to seer the people in the brig to check as many and save all we can. I PMed TarJak and Undersea the message I had gotten the previous time I had seered into the brig and I received a PM from Letum saying that Nokia was a guardian, OK good, no surprises.

Day 10 / Night 10

Tarjak suicides. Oh no! My plan is now in trouble. Undersea will vote to lynch Nokia and Nokia will, as is so predictable in these games (and a source of massive opportunities to manipulate people) revenge votes for Undersea. Well, at least now if Undersea does lose the vote, then I can tell Nokia I am the seer and then he will guard me (possibly) and then if it comes down to a vote, then he will now have more secondary votes than me if it comes down to a 1-1 vote situation. I PM Nokia and tell him I am the seer and that there was an extra monster, I outline my reasons as to why I am voting for him, over Undersea, but I omit the fact that I know that Tarjak suicided in the thread (he PMed me to let me know). Later on I announce that Tarjak PMed me to say he was dead. Nokia is sold on my reasoning and votes me leader,as did Undersea and Tarrasque and me of course. The first unanimous leader vote, hurrah! Now we’re really working together as a unified team. Nokia suicides. I opt to attack Tarrasque. I still don’t admit that I am the monster to anyone, even to Undersea, who by now is almost certain I am… but as a final challenge can I convince him I am not, even in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary? What is really amusing is that people are saying that I am getting what I deserve for being a sheep and I think they all believe that Undersea is the monster. How about that for an ending, the werefish being elected leader.