Forget password? Reset here

Old 05-17-23, 07:21 PM   #661
Gorpet
Still Searching

Downloads: 364
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbuna View Post
To be totally honest with you both I'm not all that bothered personally because I've been in receipt of my Police pension since 2010 and will receive my State pension this July, the being already in receipt of hers.

Two things bother me....the future impact on my children and granddaughter and the fact my State pension will take me well into the taxable deduction bracket.
Jim, all is recorded into a computer. If the computer dies, and you have no paper...
You don't exist.When AI makes the decisions, it will let the most wealthy spend their days enjoying the planet.Yes the rich and the smartest have at this point in time decided and found out we are not leaving this planet. And they have no escape and no where to go. And humans unchecked breed 24 hrs a day 7 days a week 365 days a year. All around this planet.We have to many humans. So AI will make the decisions for the Elite and they can feel good. Knowing AI chose them ! the same people who decades in the past created the blueprint for AI...So they and their families will be the chosen for decades. Until the Edgar Friendly's are born.

I understand your concern, but the politicians, they live in a bubble that we as citizens allowed them to ascend to without any checks or balances.What is that old saying, let me in your house by your hearts decision and in the morning, you will be desolate and broke but you will still have your heart and beliefs. I didn't kill you in your sleep.

Last edited by Gorpet; 05-17-23 at 09:45 PM.
Gorpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-23, 07:48 AM   #662
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

You can pull the bugga down for all I care.

Quote:
There is a risk Parliament could be destroyed by a "catastrophic incident" before repair works are carried out, a group of MPs has warned.

The Public Accounts Committee (PAC) said there was a "critical need" to restore the building.

Up to £2m a week is being spent on repairs but there is still a growing list of health and safety incidents, some involving asbestos.

A Parliament spokesperson said work was under way to ensure people's safety.

The committee said the clerks of Parliament "finally seem to acknowledge publicly the enormity of this task, for which they are now personally accountable".

However, it said progress had been painfully slow with "years of procrastination" and that the focus has been on MPs rather than the thousands of staff and visitors who use the building.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-65633976

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-23, 05:45 PM   #663
Otto Harkaman
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 31

Important news! Royals in NYC involved in 2 hour high speed chase with paparazzi

Yes Dailymail

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-question.html

Last edited by Otto Harkaman; 05-18-23 at 07:10 PM.
Otto Harkaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-23, 10:02 AM   #664
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9

https://www.politico.eu/article/bori...e-weirdo-aide/

These two wont get friends in this life anymore...
Old 05-19-23, 01:27 PM   #665
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otto Harkaman View Post
Important news! Royals in NYC involved in 2 hour high speed chase with paparazzi
I wouldn't believe a single word coming out of either of their mouths and I believe that opinion is gathering support here in the UK.

Old 05-23-23, 06:18 AM   #666
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

This individual won't be missed in fact I should imagine Rishi and his gang will be overjoyed.

Quote:
Former deputy prime minister Dominic Raab will stand down as an MP at the next election.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-65678955

Old 05-23-23, 11:17 AM   #667
Moonlight
Admiral

Downloads: 184

^The next General election is scheduled to be held no later than 28 January 2025, with Parliament being dissolved no later than 17 December 2024, Raab is going and I predict a lot more MP's will be exiting Westminster as well next year....... From both sides of the house.

I can see a LibDem resurgence on the horizon, not because their policies are any better than the Tories or the Labour party, but because most of those fuming Labour and Tory voters cannot see either Starmers mob, or Rishi's cronies, fixing what those two parties have done to the UK in the last 20 odd years or so.

The next election is going to be a dirty tricks one and a very bloody messy affair and those Tories are masters at that game, I'm guessing this Woke nonsense is going to be a major factor as well, Starmer, hanging his flag alongside the Woke flagpole and not being able to define what a woman is will probably cost him dearly with the female vote.

Those Red Wall seats the Tories won from Labour will go to the LibDems if they play their cards right, play one off against the other and pick up the pieces, job done. Migration is going to be another big player in the election as well, so, Woke, Migration, the Cost of Living Crisis and the NHS is going to give those out of touch MP's a kick in the nether regions next time out.

As it stands now, I predict an Hung Parliament with the LibDems as King Makers, but, as we know, anything could happen to upset that applecart, Starmer could say he defines as both a Labour MP and a Tory MP hoping to pickup the idiot vote and, there's hundreds of thousands of those pillocks in this country......
Old 05-24-23, 08:09 AM   #668
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

No surprises here like. You know what they say.....Birds of a feather flock together.

Quote:
Rishi Sunak has said Suella Braverman's handling of a speeding offence did not breach ministerial rules and would not be investigated.

The home secretary was caught speeding last year and asked officials for advice on arranging a private course.

Opposition parties had called for an inquiry into whether she had breached ministerial rules.

But after discussion with his ethics adviser, Mr Sunak said he thought an investigation was not necessary.

In a letter to Mrs Braverman, Mr Sunak said he had decided "these matters do not amount to a breach of the ministerial code", after speaking to Sir Laurie Magnus, who advises the government on ethics.

Mr Sunak said while action could have been taken to avoid "the perception of impropriety", he was nevertheless reassured that Mrs Braverman took "these matters seriously" and had "expressed regret".
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-65694017

Old 05-24-23, 11:04 AM   #669
Moonlight
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbuna View Post
The home secretary was caught speeding last year and asked officials for advice on arranging a private course.
^Asking her officials for advice on arranging a private course is monumentally different to demanding one, a storm in a bleeding teacup in my opinion and the PM thought so too.

Cesspit Suella and Fishy Rishi have more than a teacup storm to worry about this week as "Hurricane Migration" is just over the horizon, the legal net migration figures are out tomorrow and by all accounts they are dwarfing the previous annual record of 504,000.

The only thing Suella and Rishi haven't lost control over yet is their bladder and bowels, the right wing media may add that one to the list the moment the legal migration figures are published. All this talk this week from Suella and Rishi about reducing migration is a load of bleeding bollocks, the same tactic was used by Bozo Johnson and Priti Patell and they got sweet **** all done.

Do me a favour Suella, get to that dispatch box in the House of Commons, stand tall, stick your chest out and declare that "I'm a Bigger **** Up Than Priti Patel" sit down and listen to the reaction from both sides of the house.
The "Speaker of the House" is going to kick you out of the commons but don't worry about it, your new status as a Tory Legend will save your ass even though you don't deserve having it saved.
Old 05-25-23, 01:33 PM   #670
Moonlight
Admiral

Julia Hartley-Brewer.

I haven't seen Julia this angry in a long time.

Here's my thoughts on the Tories Migrant debacle, I won't be holding anything back as I prefer to let it all rip in one go, so, any of you from the UK who disagrees with me, that's your right as citizens to do so. It doesn't make it wrong though, it just needs you to get those rose tinted glasses off and take a good look at what 20 odd years of "Champagne Charlies" and "Pompous Tory Toffs" have wrought upon us.

How valid are Julia's statistics?, we people where I live believe the Tory government have demanded that the "ONS" "Cook those Books" again, those 700,000 to 900,000 plus figures were the true numbers and that's why the figures were mentioned in the first place.

Let Me Say That Not All Migrants Are Bad, But The Bad One's Outweigh The Benefits That The Good One's Bring.

The benefits to the economy will get a boost from the flood of migrants some MP's have said, "Really?" how exactly are students and their dependants fuelling that then?, where is that £100,000 plus a year coming from to pay their own way then?, if they don't have that amount coming in each year then they're holding that "Begging Bowl" out to Central or Local government aren't they?, me thinks those MP's are talking bollocks again as usual.

Then we have low skilled "Economic Migrants" from Afghanistan, Iraq and Africa flooding in by boat, trucks and cars, bleeding hell they'd hide under a dead rat if it was big enough. Not many of these "Economic Migrants" have any idea what a "Skill" is or what it actually bleeding means, so I don't know how they're going to earn £30,000 a year to live independently, No, they're going to be poncing off the UK taxpayer as usual, I will say this for them though, they're bleeding experts at holding a "Begging Bowl" out and going on crime sprees.

Our migrant prison populace were filling our prisons up faster than the judges could bang them in a cell, it got so bad that the Tory Government instructed magistrates and judges not to give anyone prison time except for the most serious of cases. It's no wonder we've got a huge bleeding crimewave going on all over the UK and the migrant drug gangs are fuelling most of it, it's easier to get hold of a 1lb of cocaine than it is a policeman these days. The Tory Party were all for law and order before the General Election of 2010, what the hell happened to them?, me thinks they had too many posh boys in charge who were totally out of their depth on the mean streets of the UK that the Labour Party had created.

We never had an housing crisis like this in the UK before the Labour party came to power in 1997, "Hold my Beer" said Tony Blair I'll fix that ****** for you, that pillock opened the floodgates and they've been wide open ever since. What we've always had since 1997 is a migrant crisis, and that's what's fuelling every problem the government are facing today, add to that the inability to stop the invasion by the "Illegal Boat Migrants" and that is where the problem lies, incompetent governments and the Whitehall Civil Servant Blob who are doing untold damage behind the scenes.

The first Tory Home Secretary we had was "Theresa Moronic May", who actually lost over 100,000 migrants, that bleeding Tory knobhead should have been hanged until she was dead for that one. Next came "Priti Useless Patel", who could "Talk the Talk" but could never "Walk the Walk" and finally we got "Cesspit Bleeding Suella" who couldn't organise a "Piss up in a Brewery".
The 3 worst Home Secretaries the UK have had in the last 100 years and they've all been women, what does that tell you, it tells me that all 3 of them identify as a "Useless Bleeding Currant" who should never have been selected as an MP in the first place.

Eh, Tories and their shag pieces you say, well I think that's a bit harsh to be fair but, most of us got royally screwed by those pompous bastards so I'm not going to say that you're wrong.

There you are Fishy Rishi and Cesspit Suella, I've given you the cause of the UK's main problem, now it's time to strip these "Migrant Plastic Brits" of their citizenship along with all the "Migrant Criminals" you've given a home to.
You were warned what could happen by Enoch Powell in the 1960's but the Tory Party took no notice of him, Oh, if only I could resurrect him for a couple of years he'd put a rocket under all of your bleeding asses.
Old 05-25-23, 03:45 PM   #671
MGR1
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 252

Has anyone considered the possibility that the people traffickers on the Channel Route might be supported covertly by Russia's FSB?

What better way to put pressure on one of Ukraine's strongest allies than exacerbate an already existing migration problem?

Mike.
"I am the battleship Jean Bart. This name originates from a certain 'respected' privateer... Yes? You want to know what privateers are? Hmph, they are pirates that rob openly under the banner of their country."

Jean Bart from the mobile game Azur Lane.
MGR1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-23, 05:07 PM   #672
Moonlight
Admiral

^Its possible, although I highly doubt that they've been wasting billions of rubles over the last 20 years on these migrants. Could they have been helping to fund the "Illegal Migrants" since their war with Ukraine started?, now that is a possibility, even Putin would have a good bleeding laugh over that scenario, no matter how much it cost him.

But, we all know Putin doesn't have to do that, the UK government are clothing these "illegal migrant pillocks", feeding them, housing them and giving them money to buy fags and whatnot.
Its as if these Tories have a big sign over their heads saying "We Are The Super Dickheads Of The World".
I think we've come to the realisation that the Tories and the Labour Party are not the parties who have a solution to this problem, and that begs the question of, if they haven't got the answer to it "Why Should We Bleeding Vote For Them". Now, if questions like that were asked of these politicians then they'd start looking at each other and thinking "I could lose my seat in Westminster if I give the wrong bleeding answer to this question". But, yet again, we haven't got many journalists who aren't part of the arse licker political elites have we.

We're all screwed and we all know it.
Old 05-26-23, 09:48 AM   #673
Moonlight
Admiral

I was going to do another piece on the migration figures today until I was sent a link to this video below, I'll let Nigel do the talking as he has more inside knowledge than I have.

The Tory Migrant Explosion.

I knew those Tories had cooked the bloody books again, come on you lot, you knew they had as well.

Its A Bleeding Invasion.

Jesus Bleeding Christ Nigel, this hasn't been a migration problem over the last 20 odd years, its been an invasion problem which has been aided and abetted by the 2 main political parties. Lets not forget the involvement of big business who want cheap foreign minimum wage workers, the last 13 years have been a tory and big business stitch up, I always wondered how the Tories could be so incompetent, well it turns out that they were just following instructions from their boardroom masters.
No, big business didn't want or need workers with skills, what they wanted were workers with the intellectual capacity of a bleeding slug and, the Tory Party were happy to help them out with that one.

Bleeding Currants.
Old 05-26-23, 11:02 AM   #674
MGR1
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 252

Ehhh.... I am very much of the opinion that the Russians have their hooks into Farage and others like him.

Mike.
"I am the battleship Jean Bart. This name originates from a certain 'respected' privateer... Yes? You want to know what privateers are? Hmph, they are pirates that rob openly under the banner of their country."

Jean Bart from the mobile game Azur Lane.
MGR1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-23, 12:32 PM   #675
Moonlight
Admiral

That might be true and then again it might not, you can't go throwing such accusations about without some evidence to back it up or you could end up in front of a judge.
Now, if you want to throw accusations of that sort against the Tories I would nod my head in agreement with you, they were in bed with those Russian Oligarchs for far too long imo. I used to have nightmares about Theresa May getting shagged by those obese Russian Oligarchs who were constantly waving their members about like an AK47, I still shudder at the thought of that, oh bollocks where's my Valium.