Forget password? Reset here

Old 10-31-23, 04:15 PM   #1
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37
Uploads: 0

A FB-friend and former politician who is a Muslim wrote following on his wall

Quote:
There will be no peace in the Middle East until the regime of black imams in Iran is suffocated.
Iran is the world's biggest exporter of terror. And they have a hand in all conflicts in the Middle East and North Africa. They sponsor, among other things, Hamas, Hezbollah and other terrorist organizations. With money, weapons and technology (drones and cyber-attacks).
The free world needs to get its act together and suffocate the regime - before they develop nuclear weapons. They are very close. And it gets really dangerous.

The free world can do that in alliance with the Arab world. Who doesn't like Iran.
As I have written before, the Arab world is not interested in war. They have had enough of war and the Palestine conflict.
People are more concerned with the misery of their everyday lives and earning their daily bread. Many think that enough has been sacrificed on the altar of the Palestine cause.

Saw a broadcast this evening on Egyptian TV. About Egypt's economy. Egypt is on the brink of bankruptcy. A war will only make it worse. Egypt's economy is highly dependent on tourism and the income from the Suez Canal. And now energy prices are rising.
An Egyptian economist said that until the Gaza war, 8% of Egypt's tourist revenue came from ISRAELI tourists! This corresponds to approx. 1.5 billion US dollars! It's over now.

Hamas leaders are calling on the Arab world to intervene. But there is radio silence. People are tired of war and terror. There have been some demonstrations in the Arab streets, but not on a large scale.
Support for the Gaza war takes up most of the social media and in the streets of the West - by the Hamas lobby, poorly integrated Muslims, the woke movement and naives.

You can suffocate the regime of black Imams in Iran without a major war and ground troops. There are other methods…
Markus

My little lovely female cat
mapuc is online   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-23, 07:45 AM   #2
em2nought
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapuc View Post
A FB-friend and former politician who is a Muslim wrote following on his wall

Quote:
You can suffocate the regime of black Imams in Iran without a major war and ground troops. There are other methods…
Markus
Such as "drill baby drill", we were suffocating them until everything that which is President Trump had to be undone by sleepy joe and his cohorts. Drill baby drill fixes lots of problems that joe has forced upon us.
Old 10-31-23, 04:22 PM   #3
Aktungbby
Gefallen Engel U-666

Location: On a tilted, overheated, overpopulated spinning mudball on Collision course with Andromeda Galaxy
Downloads: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
I beg forgiveness I am but small and puny. I bow to your infinite wisdom and insights on geopolitics and international relations. Please accept my groveling as a token of my admiration and esteem for your holiness oh great and powerful poobah.
Ya left out Whack-a-Squirril!!

"Only two things are infinite; The Universe and human squirrelyness; and I'm not too sure about the Universe"
Aktungbby is online   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-23, 04:46 PM   #4
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aktungbby View Post
Ya left out Whack-a-Squirril!!
Oh come-on everybody knows I won that.

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.
Rockstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-23, 06:41 AM   #5
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9

I put this here. Its not the original topic of this thread, but closely linked to it.

https://www.nzz.ch/feuilleton/islami...&_x_tr_sl=auto

I warned of Islam imported to Europe already 20 years ago, in the wake of the war 2003 in Iraq. Many forum members back then thought I had lost it, and that Islam could be tamed.

They were wrong. I was right.

Today we reap what since many years has been sown. Sown by us, not them. "They" simply are what they are, barbars indoctrinated all their life long by Islam's inhumane racist conquest ideology. We could have left them where they were, we were not forced to let them in in milliosn and millions. Now the heap of poo we created explodes us into our faces.

Maybe you remember that I once or twice, years ago, told of that when I came to Münster 23 years ago I engaged in a Bürgerintiave against the growing of a locla Mosque here, and that they lied over the purpose of the land buying they attmepted to incrtease the property for it, and that the chairman got beaten up and hjis wife threatened, and that when I went to the police to file the case they - the police - tried to intimidate me, concluded that I were a Nazi and that I should be silent in my own interest, else the BKA might get me in for a closer interrogation. Well, that was then. Earlier this year, at the end of winter, I read by chance in the local press that the same mosque, small as it still is thanks to us (we won before court, mind you) since a few years now is under close surveillance by the BKA and the office for the protection of the constitution. Hear, hear.

All these thign shappenign now, were forseeablwe,. but nobody wnated to see them. The writing was on the wall. Sicne decades the number of racist crimes committed by Muslims is steepliy growing whereever they are forimgin communties in Europe. The number olf rapings and stabbiongs is steeply climbing as well.

And still so many are in denial. Or should I think of it as "Schockstarre"? (means literally translated: rigidity from shock)
Old 11-01-23, 08:01 PM   #6
Armistead
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 364

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird View Post
I put this here. Its not the original topic of this thread, but closely linked to it.

https://www.nzz.ch/feuilleton/islami...&_x_tr_sl=auto

I warned of Islam imported to Europe already 20 years ago, in the wake of the war 2003 in Iraq. Many forum members back then thought I had lost it, and that Islam could be tamed.

They were wrong. I was right.

Today we reap what since many years has been sown. Sown by us, not them. "They" simply are what they are, barbars indoctrinated all their life long by Islam's inhumane racist conquest ideology. We could have left them where they were, we were not forced to let them in in milliosn and millions. Now the heap of poo we created explodes us into our faces.

Maybe you remember that I once or twice, years ago, told of that when I came to Münster 23 years ago I engaged in a Bürgerintiave against the growing of a locla Mosque here, and that they lied over the purpose of the land buying they attmepted to incrtease the property for it, and that the chairman got beaten up and hjis wife threatened, and that when I went to the police to file the case they - the police - tried to intimidate me, concluded that I were a Nazi and that I should be silent in my own interest, else the BKA might get me in for a closer interrogation. Well, that was then. Earlier this year, at the end of winter, I read by chance in the local press that the same mosque, small as it still is thanks to us (we won before court, mind you) since a few years now is under close surveillance by the BKA and the office for the protection of the constitution. Hear, hear.

All these thign shappenign now, were forseeablwe,. but nobody wnated to see them. The writing was on the wall. Sicne decades the number of racist crimes committed by Muslims is steepliy growing whereever they are forimgin communties in Europe. The number olf rapings and stabbiongs is steeply climbing as well.

And still so many are in denial. Or should I think of it as "Schockstarre"? (means literally translated: rigidity from shock)
It was so obvious what was coming. Christ Hitchens, Sam Harris and Douglas Murray did many debates and podcast on this and probably still do, minus Hitch, RIP. It's interesting like here in America the woke that that often attacked Christianity, and many times for good reason, embraced Islam. I guess anything anti West works for them and Europe as well. I think Europe in the long run is too far gone.

You see my dog don't like people laughing. He gets the crazy idea you're laughing at him. Now if you apologize like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.
Armistead is offline   Reply With Quote