SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > General > Sub & Naval Discussions: World Naval News, Books, & Films
Forget password? Reset here

Old 08-16-06, 03:52 AM   #16
azreark1
Watch

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

haha nevermind, after coming up with that idea the wheels started rolling in my head and i have already started writing out characters and objects that are going to be used in the story role. with whats going on in the world today i'v come up with the idea of using Us(ofcourse), Russia(only there to supply iran and china with supply's, besides how can you have a good naval warfare bad guy without the russian navy), China, and the Iranian navy. now i'm not a big one on ranks in the navy, like my dads retired army so i'm somewhat familiar with it all but exact chain of command and how all that goes i'm going to need help with, probably some help from you guys over seas with how things work over there (maybe even someone in the russian navy). now i'm still working on the story line trying to make up something that has not been used in a story so far (so many get re-used its not even funny). anyways thats about the jist of it so far...keep me posted.

also at the current moment i need normal ranks for the following MOS's and positions. Sonar Operator, Engineer(any kind...i'm probably going to need a couple especially on a SSN), Weapons Officer, Cook, COB, Helmsman, Navigator, and probably some carrier strike groups (deployed or not doesn't matter).
Old 08-16-06, 08:35 AM   #17
SkvyWvr
Commander

Downloads: 6
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oberon
Christ, if we don't get some half decent plots soon I'm gonna have to write to Putin and ask him to reform the Soviet Union!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
SkvyWvr is offline   Reply With Quote