SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > Silent Hunter 5 > Silent Hunter Online
Forget password? Reset here

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-15-14, 04:23 PM   #19
makman94
Hellas

Downloads: 182
Uploads: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDarkWraith View Post
Power to the people

Whenever we hear the words 'new DRM' or 'new copy protection scheme' or 'can't use unless ____' it's a call to arms...And we have much bigger and better weapons than the developers. Even if we don't we will make better ones (this is usually a multi-national effort)

Nothing like the international fame for being the first one to prove they broke/cracked it.
hello there TDW,

...but as you can see they continue releasing their products with all these 'locks'.
why do you believe is happening this ? becuase , i think that they are smart enough too to know that it is just a matter of one day (in most cases) to get rid of them (in the case of sh5 took half of a day for the SKIDROW)

these 'locks' reminds me the various ...antivirus programmes.
they do absolutelly nothing than 'warning you' but ...,always, there is a 'virus' that will ...pass. this is called ''progress'' you may say (and you are right), but i have start thinking that it is the same companies ,which are creating the 'ativirus' programmes, that are creating the new 'viruses' too ...

back to cases of the various 'locks' ....why you think they still continue selling 'locked' games as they know that next day will be not?

Mediafire page:http://www.mediafire.com/folder/da50.../Makman94_Mods
makman94 is offline   Reply With Quote