SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > SH4 Mods Workshop
Forget password? Reset here

Old 08-02-08, 09:03 PM   #631
Slim
Swabbie

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

What is the command to extend the SD radar antenna? I could not see a button nor find a key that worked. I assume the antenna should be able to rise above the surface at periscope depth.
Old 08-03-08, 06:55 AM   #632
cgjimeneza
Captain

Downloads: 145
Default SD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim
What is the command to extend the SD radar antenna? I could not see a button nor find a key that worked. I assume the antenna should be able to rise above the surface at periscope depth.
Try "T".... it works on my install
TMO + RSRD
plus some other eye candy fixes

"Left on their own, engineers can be dangerous"
cgjimeneza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-08, 07:26 AM   #633
Slim
Swabbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgjimeneza
Quote:
TMO + RSRD
When I press T it brings me to the torpedo load panel??
Old 08-03-08, 09:41 AM   #634
ReallyDedPoet
Canadian Wolf

Downloads: 946
Uploads: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgjimeneza
Quote:
TMO + RSRD
Same here ^^^, strange it is not working for you Slim.

RDP

Back in the Day

ReallyDedPoet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-08, 11:54 AM   #635
Slim
Swabbie

I have my SH4 at the 1.4 version and got the appropriate TMO file that is linked on top. I am using JSGME to install the mods. Currently the only mod installed is TMO and I tried another key I saw in other posts which is Shift X and it does not work for me either. Weird. I can see the radar looks different and it looks extendable but I can't find a command to do it. I am on Vista but the game is running fine otherwise. Oh well.
Old 08-03-08, 12:08 PM   #636
Dutch
Sonar Guy

Downloads: 19

Quote:
If I remember correctly, looking through the station buttons it might be under the Radar Station but hold the mouse over the button and it will tell you what it does. One of the buttons there is a raises it, unfortunately I don't remeber what the hotkey is.
Old 08-03-08, 06:39 PM   #637
Fearless
Ace of the Deep

Downloads: 340
Uploads: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutch
Quote:
If I remember correctly, looking through the station buttons it might be under the Radar Station but hold the mouse over the button and it will tell you what it does. One of the buttons there is a raises it, unfortunately I don't remeber what the hotkey is.
It's in the Radar station however, I use RFB 5.1 and RSRDC. The hotkey for me is the semicolon ";" key

System Specs: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 8 Core 16 Thread CPU, 3.8GHz Base Clock, 4.7GHz Boost, 105W TDP, 32MB L3 cache | MSI GeForce RTX3060Ti 8Gb Graphics | Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32Gb (2x16Gb) 3200 MHz CL16 DDR4 Ram | Samsung 970 Evo Plus NVMe SSD 1TB | Seagate Barracuda 2.5in 2TB HDD | AOC QHD 165 Hz FreeSync HDR curved 31.5in Monitor | ASUS ROG Strix LC 240 ARGB AIO Liquid CPU Cooler White Edition | ASUS ROG Strix Gold 750W Modular Power Supply | Corsair iCUE 5000X RGB Tempered Glass Mid Tower Case White.

Last edited by Fearless; 08-04-08 at 06:54 PM.
Fearless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-08, 02:30 AM   #638
Orion2012
Commodore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutch
I'll take a look-see but I don't want to run the risk of one mod or another not working correctly with each other, again that would just waste a perfectly good mod.

I've got RFB working right now, figured I'd give it a go and see what all the hype is about, but I'm sure I'll be back to TMO sooner or later.

Does anyone know if TMO is even attempting to become compatible with NSM?

EDIT: Ok so TMO has NSM 3.1 not 4. From what I understand though quite alot has been implimented in 4. Again is there any hints as to if TMO and NSM will become compatible in the future?
I too installled RFb to see what the hype was about and try the NSM and couldn't see much difference.
Orion2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-08, 08:48 AM   #639
Atlantis
Mate

Well I finally got the darn Mod to work the other day but now there are more problems. First when I try to move the sub, my crew replys 'cannot comply' Second If I try to go to the museum the Game crashes, at first only when the mod was on, now even when the mod is off, and it also crashes if I try to play a war mission. What the heck is going on?
Atlantis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-08, 09:02 AM   #640
ReallyDedPoet
Canadian Wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlantis
Well I finally got the darn Mod to work the other day but now there are more problems. First when I try to move the sub, my crew replys 'cannot comply' Second If I try to go to the museum the Game crashes, at first only when the mod was on, now even when the mod is off, and it also crashes if I try to play a war mission. What the heck is going on?
The cannot comply may be the S-Boat Bug, sounds like it, you can get that patch on Ducimus's FF Page. Not sure on your other problem.

RDP

Back in the Day

Old 08-05-08, 09:10 AM   #641
Atlantis
Mate

Huh, well I'll download the patch and see what happens. Thanks.
Old 08-05-08, 09:15 AM   #642
ReallyDedPoet
Canadian Wolf

Quote:
Huh, well I'll download the patch and see what happens. Thanks.
As mentioned, should fix your first problem, not sure about the second. Make sure you are in port when installing the patch.

RDP

Back in the Day

Old 08-05-08, 12:52 PM   #643
Seapup
Watch

Downloads: 71

Quote:
I got the "cannot comply" response from my crew after I had run the sub for a long time without relieving them from battle stations. Apparently they were exhausted. It happens when travelling in compressed time.
Seapup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-08, 12:58 PM   #644
Atlantis
Mate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seapup
Quote:
I got the "cannot comply" response from my crew after I had run the sub for a long time without relieving them from battle stations. Apparently they were exhausted. It happens when travelling in compressed time.
This was out of harbor, at the start of a new game, the patch fixed it. But the other problem stands.
Old 08-05-08, 01:53 PM   #645
Poko24
Nub

Downloads: 16

Hello all!
It's my first post here, so forgive me this silly question - where can I find RSRDC_AuxGB_Fix file? I can not find it here...
Poko24 is offline   Reply With Quote