SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Special Projects > Subsim Events & Activities
Forget password? Reset here

Closed Thread

Old 06-26-11, 12:21 PM   #376
Tarrasque
Lieutenant

Downloads: 44
Uploads: 0

"Thank you sir. Permission to get my head down for a couple of hours?"
Old 06-26-11, 12:25 PM   #377
Raptor1
Navy Seal

Downloads: 13

Granted.

*looks around and finds Jimbuna*

Petty Officer, if you aren't busy, I'd like to speak with you.
Old 06-26-11, 12:32 PM   #378
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptor1 View Post
Granted.

*looks around and finds Jimbuna*

Petty Officer, if you aren't busy, I'd like to speak with you.
"Aye Captain"

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is online  
Old 06-26-11, 12:46 PM   #379
Raptor1
Navy Seal

I'd have asked you earlier, but I didn't get the chance. What can you tell me about the interior of that castle? We need to know everything we can about its layout, and so far you've been the only one to visit other sections of it...except the Yank, of course, but he's not here yet, and I doubt he can tell us much. Besides that, how have the Germans treated you while you were in the infirmary? From everything I've seen, most of them are rather brutal...

Last edited by Raptor1; 06-26-11 at 01:46 PM.
Old 06-26-11, 12:51 PM   #380
Tarrasque
Lieutenant

Downloads: 44

*Heads to the bunkhouse and into his bunk. He falls asleep almost immediately, but from the moans and thrashing of limbs, his slumber is anything but peaceful."
Old 06-26-11, 01:50 PM   #381
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Quote:
I'd have asked you earlier, but I didn't get the chance. What can you tell me about the interior of that castle? We need to know everything we can about its layout, and so far you've been the only one to visit other sections of it...except the Yank, of course, but he's not here yet, and I doubt he can tell us much. Besides that, how have the Germans treated you while you were in the infirmary? From everything I've seen, most of them are rather brutal...
"I'm afraid I didn't see anything other than the inside of the infirmary because I was restrained on a table and as for brutal Germans, the two I came into contact with appeared to have eyes only for each other".

I'd like your permission to slip out of the bunkhouse this evening and attempt a recce of the castles innards...rumour has it the north wall has a breach in it".

Jimbuna is online  
Old 06-26-11, 01:52 PM   #382
Raptor1
Navy Seal

I see, thank you. I'll consider your offer, but first I'd like to see what the Germans are up to...
Old 06-26-11, 01:57 PM   #383
Pioneer
Stinking drunk in Trinidad

Downloads: 5
The late arrival in the morning hours of the bunkhouse has seen Pioneer blissfully ignorant of the overnight events. He rises, finds the bunkhouse deserted except for another sleeping soul, and begins to move out. From the conversation he rationalizes something has happened at the Castle.

He wanders the perimeter fence, this time watching the walls of the Castle like a hawk and not like his previous quick glances. There are still no guards about, like there were last night.

The fence winds around and he finds himself at the hastily repaired breach point. The craftsmanship is present, but the earth has not assisted. There is still the trench, and with the soft soil, a little digging could enlarge the gap for one or two men to get through.

It may be time to discover where the water stream behind the privy flows to, and discover if there is something beyond the compound.

Pioneer goes in search of the Petty Officer, no British man dare escapes without permission.

The American Pioneer story continues @ www.grantmadden.com

Latest publication: Chicken Soup for the Soul Angels and Miracles

Old 06-26-11, 02:02 PM   #384
Takeda Shingen
Navy Seal

Downloads: 19

Takeda sat in his cell.
Old 06-26-11, 02:07 PM   #385
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Quote:
I see, thank you. I'll consider your offer, but first I'd like to see what the Germans are up to...
Jimbuna walks off toward the bunkhouse with the Captains closing remarks in his thoughts 'but first I'd like to see what the Germans are up to' and shrugs, thinking 'More indecision...before long it may well be too late. Better to exploit your enemy when he is distracted elsewhere'.

Jimbuna is online  
Old 06-26-11, 02:08 PM   #386
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takeda Shingen View Post
Takeda sat in his cell.
Jimbuna thought about the Yank sitting in his cell and thought 'I hope that bugga is okay...I'd hate to lose that tenner'.

Jimbuna is online  
Old 06-26-11, 02:23 PM   #387
Nisgeis
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 77
Uploads: 11

Nisgeis strolled into the mess hall and addressed the men present.

*** OFFICIAL DISCOVERY ***

“Gentlemen, I have completed my analysis of the remains. I must tell you that each of last night’s victims were attacked by a different assailant. What is more, none of these assailants matched the attacker of Bakkels.”

Nisgeis looked around. “I’m sure you can appreciate that this means that there are at least four creatures that have attacked so far.”

*** END OFFICIAL DISCOVERY ***

“I have no idea where the creatures are, but I do know that the creature that attacked the first night did not attack the second night and as we all know, Takeda Shingen was in the interrogation room and was not allowed out all night, so it is possible that he is responsible for the first attack, but then again, perhaps not. I simply do not have enough evidence to say either way. It is merely a hypothesis.”

Nisgeis smiled and strolled out of the room, in the direction of the Obert’s office. He knocked and entered when bid and announced “I believe we may have a slight situation.” and went on to explain his results, afterwards he went to repeat his speech to the Britishers in the camp to inform them of the situation at hand.
Old 06-26-11, 02:59 PM   #388
Nisgeis
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 77
Uploads: 11

Nisgeis strolls to the interrogation chamber. "Ah, good morning Herr Takeda Shingen. I trust you have slept well, as you have had no nocturnal distractions to keep you awake. Please feel free, aha, I mean if you wish to return to the camp, you may do so. There have been some developments in the night. I'm sure your foreign crew will fill you in. Please do think about my offer for your exciting story."

Last edited by Nisgeis; 06-26-11 at 03:04 PM. Reason: Typo
Old 06-26-11, 03:06 PM   #389
Rear
Helmsman

Downloads: 22

"Mein Oberst, perhaps we should consider withdrawing all soldiers to the castle interior? Three men is a lot to lose in one night - and besides, it's not like the Englisch schweinhunde can go anywhere of value. Their submarine is certainly in no condition to leave. The only way in or out of the castle is through the gatehaus or the north tower breach..."

Old 06-26-11, 03:06 PM   #390
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Jimbuna sat on his bunk listening to what Nisgeis had to say to the assembled prisoners and thought 'The SS sharing knowledge and information with their prisoners...well bugga me!!'

He reached behind his lapel for the lucky talisman and thought 'I may well have use of this yet'.

Jimbuna is online  
Closed Thread