Dargo
Admiral

Downloads: 21
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanjast View Post
Just heard..

'Zalenski' has surrended.
There will soon be a parade of Russian troops through Kiev.
Any further damage/killing will be on the heads of the Ukie zealots.

Sadness and condolences to the families of those that have perished in this uneccessary war, brought on Ukraine by CIA, many US presidents (the bidens in particular) and many other supporting structures.

MSM has sown dis-information and lies for a long time, this is now at an end.

To complete what Russia has started, China will sweep through Taiwan within the next 14 days or so. It will be a swift 'Special Operation' where they will go in, complete the task (similar to what Russia did in the Ukraine but on a much smaller scale), and move out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Tzu
A victorious Destroyer is like a ton against an ounce.
Old 09-08-22, 03:08 PM   #6107
Dargo
Admiral

Default Ukraine regains 700 sq km, pushes Russians back 50 km in counteroffensive

Ukraine has regained control over 700 square kilometers of Russian-occupied land in the Kharkiv and Kherson directions, Deputy Chief of the Main Operational Department of the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine Oleksiy Hromov said speaking at a briefing on 8 September, Ukrainska Pravda reported.

Hromov added that Ukrainian units advanced from 2 to several dozen kilometers deep into the enemy’s defenses in several directions and liberated a number of settlements.

In the Kharkiv direction, where Ukraine delivered a surprise blow yesterday, Ukrainian forces wedged up to 50 kilometers into the enemy’s defense and liberated over 20 settlements. Filtration measures are being conducted there.

In the Kramatorsk direction, Ukraine advanced to a depth of 2 kilometers.

In the Sloviansk direction, units of the 103rd separate territorial defense brigade together with units of the 15th regiment of the National Guard advanced 3 kilometers and liberated the village of Ozerne.

Battles are taking place in the Kherson direction as well. The enemy is partially demoralized, but continues to resist, the brigadier general noted.

This is Ukraine’s first official update about the counteroffensive it launched on 29 August. It has insisted on keeping silence about the course of military actions.

https://euromaidanpress.com/2022/09/...nteroffensive/

Quote:
Old 09-08-22, 04:50 PM   #6108
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37

Many of my military history books are gone. So I'm digging deep into my mind to find a similar situation.

Even in world war 2 when Russia had a massive pressure the Germans had some kind of organisation in they retreat and so even from the west front.

Maybe you my friends could enlighten me and tell the collapse of an army has happened before.

'cause I can't find any similar in my memory. Where an army collapse and start to flee or refuse to fight.

I seem to recall something from WWI.

Markus

My little lovely female cat
mapuc is online  
Old 09-08-22, 05:10 PM   #6109
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Is Belarus planning on making a huge mistake ?

Quote:
Belarus, a close ally of Russia, said the exercises, located just 20 miles from Ukraine's border and six miles from Poland, will practice 'liberating territory temporarily seized by the enemy' and regaining control over border regions.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...territory.html

Markus

mapuc is online  
Old 09-08-22, 05:23 PM   #6110
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Downloads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapuc View Post
Is Belarus planning on making a huge mistake ?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...territory.html

Markus

"Liberating territory temporarily seized by the enemy" sounds defensive in nature. After all what Belarusian or Russian territory has Ukraine seized?

Flanked by life and the funeral pyre. Putting on a show for you to see.
Old 09-08-22, 05:48 PM   #6111
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

How much of the story is true I don't know

Quote:
Municipal deputies in St Petersburg have put forward a proposal to the 🇷🇺 State Duma to bring treason charges against Putin in order to remove him from the presidential office
https://twitter.com/mbk_center/statu...95334310772738

Markus

mapuc is online  
Old 09-08-22, 05:50 PM   #6112
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by August View Post
"Liberating territory temporarily seized by the enemy" sounds defensive in nature. After all what Belarusian or Russian territory has Ukraine seized?
The territory Russia toke during it's invasion which mean northern part of Ukraine including Kyiv.

Markus

mapuc is online  
Old 09-08-22, 07:04 PM   #6113
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10

Quote:
Many of my military history books are gone. So I'm digging deep into my mind to find a similar situation.

Even in world war 2 when Russia had a massive pressure the Germans had some kind of organisation in they retreat and so even from the west front.

Maybe you my friends could enlighten me and tell the collapse of an army has happened before.

'cause I can't find any similar in my memory. Where an army collapse and start to flee or refuse to fight.

Markus

It’s still way too early to declare victory. It ain’t over ‘til it’s over.

But IMO Russia does seem to me to be geared more of an occupation force sent to harness the civilian population and establish Russian puppet governance than it does an offensive war machine. Of course Ukraine decapitating Russian leadership destroying supply and ammo depots and blowing bridges and airbases doesn’t help Putler’s cause either.

According to the authors of the linked book below, if this were a perfect world they say this is how Russia’s response should have worked. But so far the Russian military behaves more like a mob terrorizing the civilian population than a top tier professional army.

The Russian Way of War

https://www.researchgate.net/profile...ication_detail

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.

Last edited by Rockstar; 09-08-22 at 07:14 PM.
Old 09-08-22, 07:15 PM   #6114
MaDef
Ace of the Deep

Downloads: 5

Quote:

Markus
The collapse of the Afghan Army last year springs to mind.
Old 09-08-22, 07:33 PM   #6115
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaDef View Post
The collapse of the Afghan Army last year springs to mind.
Thank you.

Markus

mapuc is online  
Old 09-08-22, 10:31 PM   #6116
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10

English language news from Poland.

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.
Old 09-09-22, 07:00 AM   #6117
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Quote:
Day 198 of my 3 day war.
I came.
I saw.
I retreated.

I remain a master strategist.
https://twitter.com/DarthPutinKGB/st...16737744191488

Markus

mapuc is online  
Old 09-09-22, 07:09 AM   #6118
Dargo
Admiral

Quote:
Thank you.

Markus
Russian army are being kettle in Kharkiv oblast involving +10k Izyum is already surrounded other main supply hubs Ukraine army already near Russians send reinforcements, but it is too late Kharkiv oblast front will collapse in days.

Quote:
Old 09-09-22, 07:20 AM   #6119
Dargo
Admiral

To give an idea about the strategic significance of Kupyansk where the Ukraine army now is.

The only thing the Russian do right now is bombing civilian cities, the city of Kharkiv has just been hit with the most significant midday Russian attack in months tells much. Russia has less than 200 Iskanders left, and it is now trying to save them; instead, it is using old S-300 missiles on Ukraine, which should be disposed of. The Armed Forces of Ukraine liberated more than 1,000 square kilometers from the occupiers in the last few days. Ukraine Blitz

Quote:
Old 09-09-22, 07:35 AM   #6120
Dargo
Admiral

Igor Girkin - Ukrainians will continue advancing aiming to strike approaching Russian reserves during the march. Russians may be forced to abandon Izyum very soon. https://twitter.com/wartranslated/st...01294418001923

Igor Girkin: Russian army veteran and former Federal Security Service (FSB) officer who played a key role in the annexation of Crimea by the Russian Federation... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Igor_Girkin

Echoes of Paulus' thrust into the rear of the Izyum bulge during Operation Fredericus in late May 1942 following the failed Soviet push on Kharkov. And Soviet and Russian militaries were supposedly big on the systematic study & analysis military history. https://twitter.com/AlexAlmeida2020/...05038067982340

A Russian Telegram channel claims that the commander of the 2nd Motorized Rifle Division evacuated from Izyum two days ago even though some of his forces are still in the area. https://twitter.com/RALee85/status/1568222131489472512

Quote:

Last edited by Dargo; 09-09-22 at 08:09 AM.
Closed Thread