Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Sub/Naval + Other Games > Classic Subsims
Forget password? Reset here

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-22-05, 06:00 PM   #1
MultiDoc
Swabbie

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 0
Default "Re-born" SH2 player with a couple of problems...

Hello everyone,

I recently started to play again SH2 after a couple of years of absence (bought SH3 already but I'm waiting to upgrade my CPU before installing it ). Anyway, I already donated here to the wonderful effort of the subsim.com gentlemen and downloaded the Hi-Res update and the Pacific Aces add-on.

Unfortunately though, I have encoutered a very annoying and weird problem so far. I' have done a clean install, patched to v1.1, installed the Hi-Res and it's patch and also the soundfx mod. I'm currently playing the original campaign (planing to go for Pacific Aces after I've done that) and I'm in mission 5 "sub-hunt" I believe is it's name. I've fulfilled every objective except for the last one---> "return to base", and while I'm on my way back to home port, all of the sudden when the friendly convoy arrives at it's destination, the game shuts down by itself and I'm back on my desktop . I've reloaded and restarted the mission from scratch numerous times and every time I get the same....

So my question, anyone have any idea what that might be the problem ? Or if there's a known bug, can I go round it and proceed to the next campaign mission without loosing the tonnage ? Any ideas or help would be greatly appreciated guys.

Thanks in advance and hope to hear from you skippers soon.

Regards,

N.
MultiDoc is offline   Reply With Quote