Closed Thread

Old 10-27-22, 09:38 AM   #7786
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddahaid View Post
In a word, no but other weapons might be sent to the Ukraine.
I guess you right I would not be surprised if it did happen.

Markus

My little lovely female cat
mapuc is online  
Old 10-27-22, 09:41 AM   #7787
Commander Wallace
Navy Seal

Downloads: 360

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapuc View Post
Could we perhaps expect an attack on some facility in Iran-Here I'm thinking USA fire some Tomahawks towards some of those factory who manufactor these drones

Markus

I wouldn't expect so but all cards should be on the table. We are supplying weapons to the Ukraine the same as Iran is with Russia. If Iranian operators are operating the drones, then Iran is directly involved.

I'm not an expert on this but I believe Belarus and Iran are enemy combatants and should be considered as such and dealt with.
Old 10-27-22, 10:33 AM   #7788
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Quote:
The dictator, who started the war with Ukraine, said that "the West is inciting war in Ukraine, destabilizing the world food and energy markets, and organizing provocations around Taiwan."
https://twitter.com/TpyxaNews/status...40119826284552

Markus

mapuc is online  
Old 10-27-22, 11:48 AM   #7789
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

World faces most dangerous decade since WW2 - Putin

The world faces "probably the most dangerous" decade since the end of World War Two, Russian President Vladimir Putin has warned.

In a wide-ranging speech in Moscow, he sought to justify Russia's invasion of Ukraine, a move that has left his country internationally isolated.

Mr Putin also accused the West of nuclear blackmail against Russia to force allies to turn away from Moscow.

The West has denounced recent veiled nuclear threats by the Kremlin.

Earlier this week, the Nato military alliance condemned unsubstantiated claims by Russia that Ukraine might use a "dirty bomb" - conventional explosives laced with radioactive material.

Nato Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg said alliance members "reject this allegation" and "Russia must not use it as a pretext for escalation".

Speaking at the annual Valdai forum, Mr Putin said: "We're at a historical frontier. Ahead is probably the most dangerous, unpredictable and at the same time important decade since the end of World War Two."

He described the current geopolitical situation in the world as "revolutionary", saying the West was no more able to be in charge - but was "desperately trying" to do so.

"The future world order is being formed before our eyes," the Russian leader stressed.

And he again accused the West led by the US of trying to "destroy" Russia, providing no evidence to back up his claims.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-63417487

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Old 10-27-22, 12:01 PM   #7790
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Old 10-27-22, 12:03 PM   #7791
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

So he's not only a psychopath he is also suffering from Paranoia and something to do with being out of touch with reality.

Markus

mapuc is online  
Old 10-27-22, 12:03 PM   #7792
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Old 10-27-22, 12:10 PM   #7793
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Old 10-27-22, 12:20 PM   #7794
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Russians are not going to retreat from Kherson, they staged information attack so that we could transfer troops there, - Zelensky

The Russian occupiers are not going to retreat from Kherson, even though they organized an information operation so that Ukraine would transfer troops there from other directions.

As reported by Censor.NET with reference to LIGA.net, the head of state said this in an interview with Corriere della Sera.

The president emphasized that Ukraine will definitely liberate Kherson, although it will be difficult because the Ukrainian command values ​​people.

"We can't treat people like Russia, lives are important to us, we can't say: go there and die. That's why we're looking for ways, we're asking for more armored vehicles to save more people," Zelensky said.

He noted that he does not see the Russians fleeing from Kherson - the head of state called the rumors about the enemy's possible retreat from the city an information attack to divert Ukrainian units from other dangerous directions.

"They are not ready to leave Kherson, but they know that if we succeed, they will be encircled. We are working on this. Their most trained soldiers remain on the ground, no one has left," the president concluded. Source: https://censor.net/en/n3376608

Old 10-27-22, 12:32 PM   #7795
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Johnson to propose ’Marshall plan for Ukraine’ - Daily Telegraph

Former Prime Minister Boris Johnson may create a new fund to support Ukraine and rebuild its war-torn economy.

The Daily Telegraph writes about this with reference to Johnson's friends, Censor.NET reports.

Johnson's friends said it could be something like a "Marshall Plan for Ukraine." They are convinced that "Boris will collect a lot of money" from private donors.

The former prime minister has opened an office in Westminster, from which he hopes to create a fund to help war-torn Ukraine.

It will be recalled that the Marshall Plan is a program of economic assistance to European states after World War II, initiated by US Secretary of State George Marshall in 1947. It was designed to raise the war-ravaged economy of Europe. Source: https://censor.net/en/n3376617

Old 10-27-22, 12:40 PM   #7796
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Kuleba and Burbok discussed increasing supply of weapons to Ukraine

The head of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Dmytro Kuleba, had a conversation with his German counterpart, Annalena Burbok.

The minister announced this on Twitter, Censor.NET informs.

"We are working together (with Annalena Berbok. - Ed.) to supply more weapons to Ukraine, including through partnerships with third countries. I appreciate Germany's willingness to restore Ukraine's energy infrastructure damaged by Russian strikes," the message reads. Source: https://censor.net/en/n3376620

Old 10-27-22, 12:42 PM   #7797
Dargo
Admiral

Downloads: 21

Quote:
Could we perhaps expect an attack on some facility in Iran-Here I'm thinking USA fire some Tomahawks towards some of those factory who manufactor these drones

Markus
Israel can do it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Tzu
A victorious Destroyer is like a ton against an ounce.
Dargo is online  
Old 10-27-22, 12:46 PM   #7798
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

China: We support Russian Federation under leadership of Putin and are going to strengthen cooperation

China will support Russia under the leadership of President Vladimir Putin and plans to strengthen cooperation between the countries.

This was announced by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of China, Censor.NET reports with reference to RBC-Ukraine.

According to the agency, Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi had a telephone conversation with his Russian counterpart, Sergey Lavrov.

"The Chinese side will firmly support the Russian side under the leadership of President Putin in uniting and leading the Russian people to overcome problems, eliminate unrest, implement strategic development goals and further establish Russia's status as a great power on the international stage. It is the legitimate right of China and Russia to carry out their own development and revitalization," said the message of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs based on the results of the conversation between the two ministers.

The ministry also notes that China is ready to promote cooperation with Russia in various fields and bring it "to a higher level." Source: https://censor.net/en/n3376646

Old 10-27-22, 12:46 PM   #7799
Dargo
Admiral

Downloads: 21

Quote:
Like I said yesterday, we will be blamed for this invasion https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/sho...postcount=7764

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Tzu
A victorious Destroyer is like a ton against an ounce.
Dargo is online  
Old 10-27-22, 12:54 PM   #7800
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Closed Thread