SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > Silent Hunter 4: Wolves of the Pacific > SH4 ATO Mods
Forget password? Reset here

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-23-10, 02:23 PM   #1
Ducimus
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 67
Uploads: 2

Default [WIP] Nine Delta Two

Well gents, Sh5 done pissed me off!

Despite all logic and sanity, I've started a new mod, I'm not sure we could call it a supermod, it's certainly shaping up that way, but for now i prefer to think of it as an expansion on TMO. This mod will focus soley on the Type IXD2 that came with the Uboat Missions expansion for SH4. This will not be a full atlantic mod, although i may consider Operation drumbeat at some point in the future. So for now, realizing that all the "cool names" are taken up, and any use of the word "wolf" or "wolves" is entirely overused, allow me to introduce to you.......

Nine Delta Two

That'll be the theme anyway. And let me emphasis this is a Work in progress. Considering this is a solo project thus far, (anyone want to help?) i'll be awhile before i have something to post in the way of a download.

Scope of project:
- Patrols in the south Atlantic / south Africa, Indian ocean
- Type IXD2 Uboat only

So here's the status report thus far:

* Beta release.
I will not be reivisting this mod for a few months. So i'm posting what I have rather then have it languish on my hard drive.

Some screenshots.

Reworked the crew so to be more appropriate for the tropics. Including.... Pith helmets!

I figured out how to get the watch crew, and ONLY the watch crew to wear pith helmets.

Notice how some of the deck gun crew's wearing something other then a pith helmet.

Screenshot of the interior:

More interior screenshots here:

snorkel.

karamazovnew now included.

Thanks to Lurker, the full KM grid is now present.

Additional screenshots here:

Credits:
Quote:

This mod adapts works from other large mods. The readme's of those mods have been included in the download and unaltered. The reason is, many modders contributed to those works as well. Modders below are the publishing author of cited works.

Flakmonkey - FM newInterior version 1.0

Lurker_Hib3 - Operation Monsun version 1.0

karamazovnew - Kriegsmarine Interface for UBM

Stormfly - some sound bytes used from Stormys DBSM collection SH5 v1.1

Othr - for orginal concept of conning tower emblems.

skwasjer - S3D

Ducimus - blah blah
Licenses & Permissions:
Quote:

(1)Absolutely nothing found within this mod may be used for any commercial product of any size, shape or form.

(2)This mod is open source freeware, made by the subsim modding community openly and freely. All permissions of individual mods are subject to their author's permissions.

(3)You are free:
a.) to Share – to copy, distribute and transmit this work.
b.) to Remix – to adapt this work.

Under the following conditions:

a.) Credit List - You must mention who made the original work. (which is the supplying authors cited for specific parts in credit list herein)
b.) Attribution – You must attribute the work in the manner specified, but not in any way that suggests that I, or any mod author cited herein, endorse you, or your use of the work.
c.) Share Alike - If you alter, transform ,or build upon this work, either partially or in whole, you may distribute the resulting work only under the same or similar license to this one. Don’t wanna share? Then don’t use!

Installation:
You need a clean, unaltered install of SH4 Uboat Missions. Enable mod with JSGME

D/L For beta release:
http://www.filefront.com/17133625/BE...-Delta-Two.7z/

Last edited by Ducimus; 07-22-10 at 12:17 PM.
Ducimus is offline   Reply With Quote