SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Modern-Era Subsims > Dangerous Waters > Sub Command, Fleet Command, & Jane's 688(I)
Forget password? Reset here

Old 08-16-07, 10:25 PM   #1
A-cool-a
Watch

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Sorry for the bump, but just letting you guys know that I have a new computer now, and for some reason I did everything I did on the other computer, and now SCXII works here.

I really like all the new platforms/graphics in it, with exception to the SSN-19 Shipwreck SSM, which now looks much further from the real thing than the old model (which was actually pretty close, except for the flush-mounted propulsion intake). But hey, as long as it works (and it does so well), no real complaints here. The best thing that I've noticed is the Kortik/Kashtan turrets on the Russian warships that have them work to the fullest extent now, and all surface ships with large cannons use those cannons against other ships that are very close to them, and also use them against your Special Forces rafts, meaning Kirovs and the Kuznetsov are nearly indestructible unless you use torpedoes (I'd say the Neustrashimy frigates, too, but they only have 2 of the turrets. ).

So anyway, don't know what conflict it could have been on the other computer, but it all works here.
A-cool-a is offline   Reply With Quote