SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > SH4 Mods Workshop
Forget password? Reset here

Old 07-18-22, 10:14 AM   #46
s7rikeback
I break things

Downloads: 1105
Uploads: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by s7rikeback View Post
Thanks Sammy-rai and others who have reported this.
Updates coming soon.
Notice: Nippon Maru v1.8 is now available, please see page one for more details.
If you have issues, or see a problem, please leave a message here!

Thanks.
s7rikeback.
Old 07-18-22, 12:42 PM   #47
Mad Mardigan
Admiral

Downloads: 491
Uploads: 0

wolf_howl15

Clicking on the highlit Nippon Maru download link... instead of leading to the download page for Nippon Maru v1.8, is instead... landing at the download page for... Nihon Kagun v1.2, one.

Just thought, you'd want to know...

M. M.

Last edited by Mad Mardigan; 07-18-22 at 12:52 PM.
Mad Mardigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-22, 01:14 PM   #48
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 439
Uploads: 2

Eh - he did a Fifi / propbeanie... lol - It is the Nippon ReadMe, but the Nihon download... He'll be back in a bit to fix it.

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-22, 01:15 PM   #49
s7rikeback
I break things

Icon14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Mardigan View Post

Clicking on the highlit Nippon Maru download link... instead of leading to the download page for Nippon Maru v1.8, is instead... landing at the download page for... Nihon Kagun v1.2, one.

Just thought, you'd want to know...

M. M.

Thanks MM.
Fixing now
Old 07-18-22, 01:18 PM   #50
Kal_Maximus_U669
Sea Lord

Downloads: 810

Icon14

Quote:
Notice: Nippon Maru v1.8 is now available, please see page one for more details.

Thanks.
s7rikeback.
hey s7rikeback ..
I thank you for the speed... imagine that I was waiting for it to mount it all... big thank you..
my best regards Kal Maximus U669.
Kal_Maximus_U669 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-22, 04:28 PM   #51
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 439
Uploads: 2

Default JP_SoyoMaru_Sil_Fix

OK - We have finally found the JP_SoyoMaru_Sil_Fix for Nippon Maru. Use JSGME, and this should replace the incorrect sil file found in the RecMan...

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna

Last edited by propbeanie; 08-01-22 at 04:29 PM. Reason: JP_SoyoMaru_Sil_Fix
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-22, 05:57 AM   #52
s7rikeback
I break things

Default Bubblehead1980 - Wrong Trread.

Bubblehead1980 has got confused and posted a Nippon Maru comment in the FotRSU thread, I have copied it here..

https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/sho...postcount=4981

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubblehead1980 View Post
"Akatuki Maru" as displays in the ME, classified as AO (Replenishment Type 100) causes CTD when try to add it in ME. No roster or sea file found, nothing in the roster.cfg.

Obviously linked to another somehow but after looking over FOTRS, Nippon Maru, cant figure it out. Sure if spawns will likely cause CTD.
Please make sure all reports are posted in the correct threads please..

The Akatuki Maru is working as expected in-game;

No issues in the editor as seen here;

so the problem with the above unit in the Editor is of your own doing, so I would look more closely at what you are trying to do, and just because you cannot do or understand something, it does not mean that other peoples works are at fault as stated here by you "cant figure it out. Sure if spawns will likely cause CTD"

Now, to fix the above, you need a Clean install of SH4/FotRSU/Nippon Maru to cure your corrupt installation.
Old 08-14-22, 06:05 AM   #53
s7rikeback
I break things

!!HansGruber!! has got confused and posted a Nippon Maru comment in the FotRSU thread, I have replied to the comments here;
https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/sho...postcount=4983

Quote:
Originally Posted by !!HansGruber!! View Post
I haven't downloaded 1.8 but in 1.7 there was a typo on the splash screen with the combined roster. Was that corrected?
Please make sure all reports and comments are posted in the correct threads please..

Hello!!HansGruber!!, Yes that typo has been fixed.
Old 08-14-22, 05:20 PM   #54
Bubblehead1980
Navy Seal

Downloads: 550
Uploads: 42

issue resolved.

Last edited by Bubblehead1980; 08-15-22 at 12:48 AM.
Bubblehead1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-22, 07:58 PM   #55
s7rikeback
I break things

Quote:
issue resolved.
Well done, perhaps next time, you will go back to basics before you attack someone else's works, seems to be a theme around here recently. !!!
Oh, and no apology, just a bog standard comment "issue resolved" !!!
Consider all my previous works to you, as they are, but do not expect me or any other member of FotRSU to help you further from this point forward. We will help people all day long, but when they steal/amend works from FotRSU and then blame us for CTD's, we are not interested...

Last edited by s7rikeback; 08-20-22 at 08:27 PM.
s7rikeback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-22, 09:29 PM   #56
Bubblehead1980
Navy Seal

Quote:
Well done, perhaps next time, you will go back to basics before you attack someone else's works, seems to be a theme around here recently. !!!
Oh, and no apology, just a bog standard comment "issue resolved" !!!
Consider all my previous works to you, as they are, but do not expect me or any other member of FotRSU to help you further from this point forward. We will help people all day long, but when they steal/amend works from FotRSU and then blame us for CTD's, we are not interested...

Lol wow man, not sure where that came from, you are being a bit touchy/sensitive there, throwing unwarranted attitude, quite uncalled for.

I did not attack nor blame anything or anyone with FOTRS, not sure why would take it as a "attack", step back and assess, you are being being over sensitive or at minimum misinterpreted things. I pointed out what appeared to be a issue, there was conflicted that was previously undetected with a minor change I made to a ship, so no apology was required, I did nothing wrong. Bog comment? I stated issue resolved. What did you want a novel? lol

Stealing? Not "stealing" anything. Calm down, really. I have amended FOTRS slightly to my tastes, primarily so can conduct historically accurate night surface attacks, which as we know is a old issue with SH 4 itself.

Given your snappy response and another I've let slide before, actually you who should apologize, but I do not expect one
Old 08-20-22, 10:00 PM   #57
s7rikeback
I break things

Quote:
Lol wow man, not sure where that came from, you are being a bit touchy/sensitive there, throwing unwarranted attitude, quite uncalled for.

I did not attack nor blame anything or anyone with FOTRS, not sure why would take it as a "attack", step back and assess, you are being being over sensitive or at minimum misinterpreted things. I pointed out what appeared to be a issue, there was conflicted that was previously undetected with a minor change I made to a ship, so no apology was required, I did nothing wrong. Bog comment? I stated issue resolved. What did you want a novel? lol

Stealing? Not "stealing" anything. Calm down, really. I have amended FOTRS slightly to my tastes, primarily so can conduct historically accurate night surface attacks, which as we know is a old issue with SH 4 itself.

Given your snappy response and another I've let slide before, actually you who should apologize, but I do not expect one
unwarranted attitude came from your first post, perhaps you should read it again...

Ermm "https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/sho...postcount=4981" statement seems very clear, you could not understand something, so you called my work into question...Stealing, borrowing is a grey area around here, so you posted in the FotRSU thread, so it's aimed at the team.

I will defend what we do, when I know it works... We will always apologize when needed, you can throw fancy animatrions all you want, it solves or proves nothing.

Yet - by your own message:
"I pointed out what appeared to be a issue, there was conflicted that was previously undetected with a minor change I made to a ship, so no apology was required"

Yet you made that change, it crashed your game - And you still made a post in the FotRSU thread about a possible CTD.

Did you check the ship, before your mod, did it work, simple question, yes or no ?

Sorry BH, That issue was not, FotRSU, nor Nippon Maru, So as I have said, get back to basics before you bitch about something you do not understand.
Old 08-20-22, 10:27 PM   #58
Bubblehead1980
Navy Seal

Quote:
unwarranted attitude came from your first post, perhaps you should read it again...

Ermm "https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/sho...postcount=4981" statement seems very clear, you could not understand something, so you called my work into question...Stealing, borrowing is a grey area around here, so you posted in the FotRSU thread, so it's aimed at the team.

I will defend what we do, when I know it works... We will always apologize when needed, you can throw fancy animatrions all you want, it solves or proves nothing.

Yet - by your own message:
"I pointed out what appeared to be a issue, there was conflicted that was previously undetected with a minor change I made to a ship, so no apology was required"

Yet you made that change, it crashed your game - And you still made a post in the FotRSU thread about a possible CTD.

Did you check the ship, before your mod, did it work, simple question, yes or no ?

Sorry BH, That issue was not, FotRSU, nor Nippon Maru, So as I have said, get back to basics before you bitch about something you do not understand.

Lol you are being quite irrational here. Not sure how could take my original post as a "attack" on you or your work. There was no attack, no need to defend. Acting quite defensive for no reason to be honest. Insecure much? I do not attack other modders, come on, you're better than this!

I made a comment, in good faith, thinking I was pointing out a error in the mod, trying to help. I was wrong, resolved the issue, and said so. There was not attack, you're acting like a irrational jerk and it's not the first time, but I laughed it off before. This is completely unwarranted. Anyways, much ado about nothing.

Last edited by Bubblehead1980; 08-20-22 at 10:59 PM.
Old 09-20-22, 12:45 PM   #59
s7rikeback
I break things

Default Nippon Maru v1.9

20/09/2021 - v1.9.

Notice: Nippon Maru v1.9 is now available, please see page one for more details.

Thanks.
s7rikeback.
Old 09-30-22, 02:25 PM   #60
!!HansGruber!!
Watch

Downloads: 37

Stumbled on to something today that I believe is related to Nippon Maru. The Ryuun Maru was showing on the nav map as TMO style black dot even though I do not have that mod activated. Ryuun Maru was sailing with Zintzu Maru which did appear correctly.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mods.JPG (20.6 KB, 8 views)
!!HansGruber!! is offline   Reply With Quote