SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > SH4 Mods Workshop
Forget password? Reset here

Old 06-28-22, 11:37 PM   #1
Jeff_Doll
Bilge Rat

Downloads: 50
Uploads: 0
Default Project Idea

I just want to get to the point I am asking all of you for your help, I’m looking to work on a project with the help of the modding community that worked on mods from silent hunter 3/4 and other games , I know that what i’m asking is a lot to ask for so if you would give me a chance to explain I would be grateful, I'm looking for about 25 people with experience with mod deployment for a project I have in mind to make a game that would be somewhat a spiritual successor to silent hunter 4 using the unreal engine 5

If we would get enough people to work on the project to get a demo state with two test maps the first will be a Japanese harbor and a open sea map, where you can place ships on the maps to make scenarios, along with the Japanese ships there be two playable Submarine (S-Boat Class and Balao class) with Semi/full interior, along with 6 Japanese Ship types ( 1 Carrier, 1 Battleship, 2 Destroyers and 2 Merchant ships)

After creating the demo we would release it on steam for free or a low price and pending on the reception we would create a donorbox account as a alternative to patreon to pay towards getting voice actors, once we would get to this point I would hope to get around 75 people on-board to work on the programming, audio engineering and researching.

This project will be a volunteer project so if anyone needs to leave for any reason you open to leave and you would be welcome back whenever you want to come back, so that the basic’s on my project goal and anyone is interested my discord link below and look for the project called “I have returned” if you have a question

https://discord.gg/6an8KyQgae
Jeff_Doll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-22, 11:52 PM   #2
Aktungbby
Gefallen Engel U-666

Location: On a tilted, overheated, overpopulated spinning mudball on Collision course with Andromeda Galaxy
Downloads: 22

Default Welcome aboard!

Jeff_Doll!

"Only two things are infinite; The Universe and human squirrelyness; and I'm not too sure about the Universe"
Aktungbby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-22, 11:54 PM   #3
Mad Mardigan
Admiral

Downloads: 491

radar Re: Welcome aboard...

Jeff_Doll!

Tags
silent hunter 3, silent hunter 4