SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > SHIII Mods Workshop
Forget password? Reset here

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-14-10, 11:22 AM   #11
murph2005
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:
Default 1600x900

Okay here goes, first of all thanks for putting the time and effort forward into making such a great mod, I got the game working at last on my laptop and have the Grey Wolves 3.0 mod and the Silent Commander 3.2 mods running, I understand there's gui positioning issues but I don't know if it's something I'm doing wrong or what. I put the two files in the shiii folder and set it to my native resolution which is 1600x900, and also activated it my JSGME, however as you warned everything is all over the place. Roughly everything seems to tend to be in the lower left, such as the loading screens. So is it because I'm running in my native resolution or is it something else. Bear with me I'm horrible at trying to get to the point. I'm kinda noobish at modding so I don't really understand how to work the guide for modders. Does anyone else have 1600x900 res and know how to fix it or again am I just screwing up. Oh btw, the 3d portion of the game is perfect with your mod, it's just the 2d items; periscope, nav map etc. Thanks in advance for any help.