SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > Silent Hunter 4: Wolves of the Pacific > SH4 ATO Mods
Forget password? Reset here

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-30-08, 09:30 AM   #28
AntEater
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

1. Congratulations
2. The game crashes with some of the more exotic flotillas (3rd and so) after 1943.
3. I get the 1942 type conning tower in 1944, the one with 2 20mm in two stepped platforms instead of the 1943 one with 1 heavy and 2 light flaks.
4. Aircraft seems to be lacking somewhat, I surfaced off the firth of Forth in broad daylight in 1945 and was not attacked.
5. Also for the XXIII, there were no single merchants off the scottish coast in 1945, only small convoys.
6. the XXIIIs battery endurance seems somewhat weak, not much greater than that of the conventional boats.
7. eye candy, but really weird: The IXa has a huge engine telegraph painted on its conning tower (textures in wrong place):rotfl:, also this type is the Type IX, not the type IXA
8. the super duper armoured boats, as the previous poster allready noted. Fixed them myself though.
9. Diving times for the VII type seems too short, should be around 30 seconds, now it is somewhat like 15
10. VII seems a bit long ranged to me
11. Abnormal rate of duds and prematures in 1942. Can it be the german torpedoes use the same dud file as the US?

I use:
NMSM
PE
RFB 1.5
RSRD
OM 40X Beta

Last edited by AntEater; 07-30-08 at 03:07 PM.