SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > General > General Topics
Forget password? Reset here

Old 03-02-22, 09:35 AM   #3196
Onkel Neal
Born to Run Silent

Downloads: 534
Uploads: 224

State of the Union speech, a mumbley mess. Biden has declined further, he called Ukrainian "Iranian", even my closed captions had trouble deciphering him. All the while Pelosi sits behind him with an idiot smile frozen on her aged face.

He vows to fight inflation and then minutes later vaults forward calling for a $15 minimum wage. You can't make this stuff up.

I'm still hoping and praying Trump decides not to run. But I would have to reconsider my pledge not to vote for him if it's between Biden and him again.

Please god, Tom Cotton or Tulsi Gabbard, throw your hat in the ring.
Onkel Neal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-22, 11:39 PM   #3197
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10
Uploads: 0

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.
Rockstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-22, 12:28 AM   #3198
les green01
Seasoned Skipper

Downloads: 1375

i hope Trump don't run again Trump shot himself in the foot with what he pull the last time john schneider don't know if he was joking about running or not but i told him i would vote for him
les green01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-22, 07:50 AM   #3199
Onkel Neal
Born to Run Silent

Downloads: 534
Uploads: 224

Joe Biden’s first day as a Walmart greeter.

"Welcome to Target."
Onkel Neal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-22, 07:57 AM   #3200
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37

I feel sorry for you American that you don't have better alternative than Biden and perhaps Trump in the next Presidential election.

I know there's also these third candidate. Are they good, better than the two major candidate ?

Markus

My little lovely female cat
mapuc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-22, 11:12 AM   #3201
les green01
Seasoned Skipper

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapuc View Post
I feel sorry for you American that you don't have better alternative than Biden and perhaps Trump in the next Presidential election.

I know there's also these third candidate. Are they good, better than the two major candidate ?

Markus
I don't know Markus most i have seen is too far left or two far right i know john schneider hinted a couple of times about running,my dealings with him he tells it how he sees it he is respectful to other people really is a good ole boy
Old 03-03-22, 09:39 PM   #3202
Gorpet
Still Searching

Downloads: 364

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onkel Neal View Post
State of the Union speech, a mumbley mess. Biden has declined further, he called Ukrainian "Iranian", even my closed captions had trouble deciphering him. All the while Pelosi sits behind him with an idiot smile frozen on her aged face.

He vows to fight inflation and then minutes later vaults forward calling for a $15 minimum wage. You can't make this stuff up.

I'm still hoping and praying Trump decides not to run. But I would have to reconsider my pledge not to vote for him if it's between Biden and him again.

Please god, Tom Cotton or Tulsi Gabbard, throw your hat in the ring.
Let all Americans face the truth: We have a dysfunctional government, and you and i are going to pay the price maybe with our lives.With the divide in our country i guess we will let these maniacs in Washington burn the world for their One World government and their great reset.Ya know not every country on this planet want's their culture destroyed.And what Russia does not want is NATO in Ukraine pointing missiles into the Black Sea. What would the USA do if a World Actor put missiles into a country that could cover the Gulf of Mexico.From Texas to Florida.
Gorpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-22, 09:55 PM   #3203
les green01
Seasoned Skipper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorpet View Post
Let all Americans face the truth: We have a dysfunctional government, and you and i are going to pay the price maybe with our lives.With the divide in our country i guess we will let these maniacs in Washington burn the world for their One World government and their great reset.Ya know not every country on this planet want's their culture destroyed.And what Russia does not want is NATO in Ukraine pointing missiles into the Black Sea. What would the USA do if a World Actor put missiles into a country that could cover the Gulf of Mexico.From Texas to Florida.
there what 4 countries right up against Ukraine already part of NATO seems like a world actor try putting Missiles on cuba in 1962 but i say this Ukraines not doing nothing i wouldn't do if the US was attack

Last edited by les green01; 03-03-22 at 10:14 PM.
Old 03-03-22, 10:39 PM   #3204
Gorpet
Still Searching

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapuc View Post

Markus
Markus,The plan of the leaders and the Richest of America's political parties is to merge and have a one party rule. Look way back when American Politicians found out how the Mafia was structured.They took the whole operation over and expanded it. And now today it does not matter left,right the politicians in America have become the old mafia.
Donald Trump came along and upset their apple cart.They spent 4 years and millions of taxpayer dollars to destroy a man who was not a part of their family.They ranted amongst themselves he has not made his Bones by shaking hands,holding babies having those sweaty potatoes breath in your face while asking stupid insignificant questions.Marcus there will never be a third candidate ever. Ya see Donald Trump was not a part of their mafia family he was just a businessman. Who realized how dysfunctional they were and how in the hell can you not have a budget. If you want your country to prosper. So Markus war is and has been the answer for America and its Allies. And sooner or later you have to meet your equal and if they don't want Western Democracy and all of it's offering's should the west push them to the point of World destruction?

Last edited by Gorpet; 03-03-22 at 11:15 PM.
Old 03-03-22, 11:24 PM   #3205
Gorpet
Still Searching

Quote:
Originally Posted by les green01 View Post
there what 4 countries right up against Ukraine already part of NATO seems like a world actor try putting Missiles on cuba in 1962 but i say this Ukraines not doing nothing i wouldn't do if the US was attack
That's right, Russia did not resist. The Black Sea is theirs and they will not have NATO there.Can't you see for years the leaders of the western and european countries used that country to launder monies' back to themselves on the promise that when the time was right Ukraine could join NATO.And get all the milk and honey that all NATO members get. Trade deals, US cash and America will protect you with their nuclear umbrella and you will become a member of a family.Well unfortunately for Ukraine they believed that ****.And now they have been stabbed in the back. All NATO had to do was say to Ukraine we respect the agreement you had with Russia and you can't join NATO. But the The new world order made a promise and now the Ukraine President is calling them on their ****. And now the everyday potatoes are wondering should i pay my rent or take my family on vacation.

Last edited by Gorpet; 03-03-22 at 11:54 PM.
Old 03-04-22, 06:24 AM   #3206
Catfish
Dipped Squirrel Operative

Downloads: 38

The "Black sea belongs to the russians"? Why, because Putin says so?
Maybe have a look at the map?

>^..^<*)))>{ All generalizations are wrong.
Catfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-22, 07:56 PM   #3207
em2nought
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 0

If Lindsey thinks Putin should be assassinated from within, I wonder what he thinks of incompetent leaders?
Old 03-04-22, 07:58 PM   #3208
Catfish
Dipped Squirrel Operative

Downloads: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by em2nought View Post
If Lindsey thinks Putin should be assassinated from within, I wonder what he thinks of incompetent leaders?
will be too late anyway
(and i did misunderstand this with full intent lol )

>^..^<*)))>{ All generalizations are wrong.
Catfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-22, 08:59 PM   #3209
Buddahaid
Shark above Space Chicken

Downloads: 160

I found Beau's take on Lindsey's comment hit the mark. That comment will be used by Russian media to help build domestic support for Putin at a time when it is being eroded.

"Tomorrow belongs to those who can hear it coming."
David Bowie
Buddahaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-22, 08:41 AM   #3210
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddahaid View Post
I found Beau's take on Lindsey's comment hit the mark. That comment will be used by Russian media to help build domestic support for Putin at a time when it is being eroded.
Most probably

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is offline   Reply With Quote