Closed Thread

Old 10-19-22, 04:29 PM   #7561
Commander Wallace
Navy Seal

Downloads: 360
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
Equipment thought to have been left in Afghanistan, according to the GAO report https://www.gao.gov/assets/gao-17-667r.pdf
Rockstar, I well and truly appreciate you furnishing the GAO report for everyone to review. Looking at it briefly, it looks very involved with lots of number crunching. It will take a while to go through.

Have you looked through the report ? Since you are an intelligent sort, I will simply ask what you made of the report and if anything of significance was left behind. I will accept that edict until I get a chance to look through it. Chances are, I will probably agree with your assessment.

I know leaving any money on the table for the Taliban is significant. I just wanted to know if you had any thoughts you wanted to share on the report.
Old 10-19-22, 04:36 PM   #7562
Moonlight
Admiral

Downloads: 184

Russian Propaganda at it's finest, if anyone around the world believes that load of bollocks, I'll sell them Tower Bridge for a tenner and throw in the Tower of London for a fiver, any takers.
Old 10-19-22, 04:45 PM   #7563
Commander Wallace
Navy Seal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlight View Post
Russian Propaganda at it's finest, if anyone around the world believes that load of bollocks, I'll sell them Tower Bridge for a tenner and throw in the Tower of London for a fiver, any takers.

You can always tell when a Russian is lying. Their lips are moving.
Old 10-19-22, 05:48 PM   #7564
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander Wallace View Post
Rockstar, I well and truly appreciate you furnishing the GAO report for everyone to review. Looking at it briefly, it looks very involved with lots of number crunching. It will take a while to go through.

Have you looked through the report ? Since you are an intelligent sort, I will simply ask what you made of the report and if anything of significance was left behind. I will accept that edict until I get a chance to look through it. Chances are, I will probably agree with your assessment.

I know leaving any money on the table for the Taliban is significant. I just wanted to know if you had any thoughts you wanted to share on the report.
I don’t think are any numbers in the report to crunch really, for the most part they’re totaled by category for us already. The report was published in 2017, and is only 21 pages in length and sufficiently describes the total number of pieces and systems given to the Afghan National Defense and Security Forces that were funded by the U.S. Since the Afghan Defense and Security Forces no longer exist. I’d say pretty much everything in that report now belongs to the Taliban.

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.
Old 10-19-22, 05:58 PM   #7565
Reece
CINC Pacific Fleet

Downloads: 171

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander Wallace View Post
You can always tell when a Russian is lying. Their lips are moving.
Never a truer word has been spoken!!

Sub captains go down with their ship!
Old 10-19-22, 06:09 PM   #7566
Commander Wallace
Navy Seal

Quote:
I don’t think are any numbers in the report to crunch really, for the most part they’re totaled by category for us already. The report was published in 2017, and is only 21 pages in length and sufficiently describes the total number of pieces and systems given to the Afghan National Defense and Security Forces that were funded by the U.S. Since the Afghan Defense and Security Forces no longer exist. I’d say pretty much everything in that report now belongs to the Taliban.

I found these to be rather significant.

16,000 Night vision devices. 22 ground based surveillance systems. I used the word crunch incorrectly. Still, these are significant losses. No matter how you look at it, it's not good. These numbers don't include the loss of A U.S RQ-170 Sentinel drone that Iran managed to seize in 2011. Certainly, reverse engineering this drone has helped Iran engineer the drones now being used against the Ukraine and that are being to sent to Russia.

Quote: Officials from Russia and China – which have close trade ties with Iran, and oppose Western efforts to increase pressure – "have asked for permission to inspect the US spy drone," Iranian media reported.

https://www.csmonitor.com/World/Midd...ught-the-beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reece View Post
Never a truer word has been spoken!!
I was being serious.

Last edited by Commander Wallace; 10-19-22 at 06:27 PM.
Old 10-19-22, 08:20 PM   #7567
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10

Wish I could link to the video of the broadcast.

Today on Russian TV: “Ukraine has a thermal nuclear charge primed in Mykolaiv which it will detonate and then blame on Russia so that the US has a justification for getting directly involved in the war and launching missiles on Russia”

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.
Old 10-20-22, 12:08 AM   #7568
Gorpet
Still Searching

Downloads: 364

Now that the UK is collapsing.Only Keir Starmer and the One world
Order can save the Uk.yes the left have no answers.For anything until you elect them.Ya know Liz Truss was the sacrificial lamb..How any political party can not have a predetermined successor i don't know. When JFK was killed.We had a new President before the plane left Texas.As an American i think it's all bull****, i watched a damn clown show. And this is not about Liz Truss,None of her proposals went into effect This is about Moving to a one party rule,The real Fascist. OK if the Markets can determine What goes up and what goes down.Why have a Prime Minister of a country or a President. They have nothing but a name a title. Let's find out who are the top of the Markets. Who are they? And when we find out lets put them in power. They are smarter than the goodlooking and Dumbass politicians they pay for.

Last edited by Gorpet; 10-20-22 at 12:17 AM.
Old 10-20-22, 01:24 AM   #7569
Gorpet
Still Searching

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
But Taiwan is a US thing, geographically? Or Afghanistan?
I always thought it was about political influence.
Look dog,It doesn't matter at this point in time .We have a **** load of grandpas and grandma's.And their offsprings have to survive.Just like in your country it's a spider web and it stretches far and wide.Now if your in the web..You can only see those of us that are in the web world wide.We can identify with those that are really in the web.And i know you would like to know who is in the web is that right? Come to us and we will educated you.We will have a Christmas Eve Party on Martha's Vineyard .And We will have some prime real estate in the Ukraine.That hasn't been bombed. Look forget Taiwan! The money is in the Ukraine.Bitch there is an Ocean between America an China with no friends. Europe is the new frontier. Wake up! And after all the Ukraines are dead well **** we have all those countries who are just dying to get in to NATO.Who knows what unsoiled acreage could be left. So if your a real estate investor now is the time. Don't be a shulb and lose out,So what you might have to get rid of a tank turret or 2. Steel is worth money, And in America bodies are being turned into composet.And its good for the Planet.

Last edited by Gorpet; 10-20-22 at 01:56 AM.
Old 10-20-22, 02:32 AM   #7570
Gorpet
Still Searching

Quote:

Today on Russian TV: “Ukraine has a thermal nuclear charge primed in Mykolaiv which it will detonate and then blame on Russia so that the US has a justification for getting directly involved in the war and launching missiles on Russia”

Nope. Won't happen until after the American mid term Elections. If the Democrats "The Woke" are still in power.I can see 100's of women with pink pussy hats and rainbow colored hair flying into Ukraine. Joe Biden's reserve warriors. And then America will go Nuclear.
Old 10-20-22, 06:12 AM   #7571
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

Ukraine's national energy company has urged citizens to "charge everything" by 07:00 (04:00 GMT) Thursday because of expected power cuts caused by Russian missile strikes.

Energy plants were hit by Russian missiles again on Wednesday - part of a wave of such strikes since 10 October.

Outages of up to four hours at a time will affect the whole country on Thursday, grid operator Ukrenergo said.

It comes as Russia declares martial law in areas of Ukraine it has annexed.

Heightened security measures have also come into force in Russia - mostly areas along the Ukraine border.

In preparation for the blackouts, Ukrenergo has appealed to Ukrainians to stock up with water and ensure they have "warm socks and blankets and hugs for family and friends".

Phones, power banks, torches and batteries need to be charged, it urged.

As much as 40% of Ukraine's energy infrastructure has been seriously damaged, according to Oleksandr Kharchenko, an adviser to the energy minister.

President Volodymyr Zelensky said three energy facilities had been destroyed on Wednesday and energy companies were preparing for "all possible scenarios" for winter. He was due to address a summit of EU leaders, who are trying to reach an agreement on bringing down gas prices.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-63323263

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is online  
Old 10-20-22, 06:19 AM   #7572
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Jimbuna is online  
Old 10-20-22, 06:25 AM   #7573
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

EU introduced anti-Iranian sanctions for supply of drones to Russia

The EU Council approved sanctions against Iran for supplying drones that struck Ukraine.

The Czech Presidency of the EU Council announced this on Twitter, Censor.NET reports.

"Sanctions against Iran in record time! After three days of negotiations, EU ambassadors agreed on measures against organizations that supply Iranian drones that struck Ukraine. The written procedure has been completed, the sanctions will enter into force this afternoon after publication in the "Official Journal" (of the European Union)," the message reads.

It is also noted that EU countries have decided to freeze the assets of three individuals and one legal entity responsible for the supply of drones. Source: https://censor.net/en/n3375051

Jimbuna is online  
Old 10-20-22, 06:27 AM   #7574
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37

Quote:

I have to ask-How reliable is this ?
And
Are we witnessing a false flag being build up here ?
Will they use this as an excuse for them to use nukes ?

Markus

My little lovely female cat
mapuc is online  
Old 10-20-22, 06:28 AM   #7575
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

American company Texas Instruments, whose electronics were found in Russian missiles, is still helping Russia bombard Ukraine. VIDEO&PHOTOS

The American company Texas Instruments, whose electronics were found in Russian missiles, still has not left the aggressor country.

This is reported by Censor.NET with reference to "Economic Truth".

Since 2014, the EU and the US have imposed export restrictions on dual-use goods that can be used in military products.

Despite this, many Western companies are finding alternative ways to conduct trade in the huge Russian market. And some generally ignored such sanctions and continued cooperation with the aggressor country, helping it prepare for a full-scale invasion of Ukraine.

Already after February 24, banned chips and electronics manufactured by the EU and the USA began to be found en masse in the weapons with which Russia has been terrorizing Ukraine for more than eight months. Some of these items were made decades ago, but not all. Foreign components have also been found in modern technology, in particular, in military drones.

Processors from the American company Texas Instruments were found in Iranian "Shahed-136" kamikaze drones. This is stated in a report published by the Strategic Communications Department of the Office of the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces.

Earlier research was conducted by the Royal United Services Institute (RUSI) in London. He detailed 318 components from 57 American companies, most of them from Analog Devices and Texas Instruments.

While Analog Devices announced its withdrawal from the Russian market at the beginning of March, Texas Instruments remains neutral. The official website still has the address of the Moscow office and an active Russian phone number.

The London report details 50 unique components manufactured by Texas Instruments in several Russian weapons.

In particular, we are talking about digital signal processors in the Russian Iskander cruise missiles, the CAN transceiver in the kamikaze UAV electronic detonator, power control modules in the Orlan-10 drone, as well as audio codecs and converters in several radio stations used by the Russian army.

Texas Instruments has been working in the Russian Federation for at least two decades: the distribution agreement was concluded back in 2001. Already after 2014, when Ukraine asked the world for sanctions, the American company continued to cooperate with the terrorist country: it signed documents and held seminars. Source: https://censor.net/en/p3375010

Jimbuna is online  
Closed Thread