Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > General > General Topics
Forget password? Reset here

Old 06-30-22, 09:44 AM   #10381
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Too nice.

But with the knowledge known at the time and the assessments that had to be like they were back then, I would defend vaccinations again, also to invest the benefit of doubt in the face of something that appeared to many, to most of us as an emergency situation. I am reacting to changing information status (and still also take note of what speaks FOR vaccination). And I will not apologize for that. Its reasonable

The problem is that now there is the suspicion that they withheld and still withhold data, and forged the available information. The issue thus is the deliberate misleading of the discussion by withholding and so manipulating public opinion and political decision making. The issue is: ABUSE of the method, not the method itself.

Criminal energy, in other words.

We also get increasing data on that the long-term consequences of Covid infection can be more severe than previously thought. Still, different to some people's endless claims, Covid-19 is not just like the flu.

If willing a fourth jab in winter or so, I would consider a vaccine based on traditional vaccine technology. My issue is not so much Covid-19 vaccination in general, but too many jabs in too short time ("exhausting" the immune system in its general capabilities, which seems to be an issue maybe), and side effects from the implications of mRNA technology. Plus my doubts about Pfizer's policy, probably also that of Moderna.
Old 06-30-22, 11:27 AM   #10382
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37

Even though it's political it has a relation to Covid-19

Quote:
The three-member commission also recommended in its report that 10 top civil servants should face disciplinary actions.
https://abcnews.go.com/Health/wireSt...-mink-85999689

It has become a real scandal here in Denmark.

A majority of the Danes want the Prime minister being impeached
And many politicians especially those on the right want to impeach her

But her supporting parties has freed her..

Markus

My little lovely female cat
mapuc is online   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-22, 04:56 AM   #10383
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-22, 04:58 AM   #10384
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Covid infections are rising again across the UK, the latest figures from the Office for National Statistics (ONS) show.

An estimated 2.3 million people or one in 30 has the virus - a rise of 32% on the week before.

The rise is being driven by two new fast-spreading sub-variants of Omicron - called BA.4 and BA.5.

People can be infected even if they've had Covid before, but jabs are helping to protect against serious illness.

Health officials are urging anyone over 75 who has not had a vaccine or booster in the past six months, to get one.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-62009230

Old 07-02-22, 04:59 AM   #10385
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Old 07-03-22, 11:46 AM   #10386
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Old 07-04-22, 07:14 AM   #10387
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Old 07-05-22, 12:37 PM   #10388
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Old 07-07-22, 05:48 AM   #10389
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Old 07-09-22, 05:14 AM   #10390
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Old 07-12-22, 10:19 AM   #10391
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Old 07-13-22, 06:43 AM   #10392
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Nearly three million adults in England have still not come forward for a Covid vaccine, data reveals.

Experts say the figure includes some people who could get extremely sick if they were to catch the virus.

Most elderly and vulnerable people have already had several protective shots.

Getting fully immunised saves lives by cutting the risk of severe Covid illness, although it cannot fully stop infections. Cases have been rising rapidly in the UK in recent weeks.

An estimated 2.7m people - or one in every 25 - is thought to be infected.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-62138545

Old 07-14-22, 10:20 AM   #10393
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Old 07-14-22, 11:03 AM   #10394
Oubaas
Frogman

Downloads: 65

I've never been "vaccinated" and never will be. I'm old and have type 2 diabetes. I've been exposed, exposed again, and re-exposed, over and over, including kissing my wife twenty minutes before she got her positive test result for COVID-19.

On top of that, she's a registered nurse who works with COVID patients all the time, so she's probably coming home from work with it on her scrubs.

I have never caught COVID, even when everyone around me had it. The state Department of Health, who tracked me down through contact tracing, was baffled. My doctor is baffled. It's pretty clear that COVID doesn't like me.

And I don't like experimental mRNA "vaccines". I will never be vaccinated. COVID is a non-issue to me. And the panic mechanics aren't going to stampede me into "fixing" something that isn't broken. They can stick their mRNA "vaccines" where the sun doesn't shine.

Besides, we all have to die of something. That's right, everyone is going to die! Panic now! Run in circles, scream and shout, LOL!

I've already been dead a few times during the course of my real life military career. But the damnable medical personnel revived me and dragged me back into this world every time. Otherwise, I'd be trout fishing in the afterlife instead of posting on this forum.

My body, my choice, LOL! I don't have to take an experimental mRNA "vaccine" if I don't want one.

Eventually, we're going to have a REAL pandemic, that presents with symptoms far beyond anything that COVID does and has a mortality rate that would embarrass Ebola. People will drop like flies. Maybe Avian Influenza will cross the species barrier and start human-to-human transmission. Or maybe the totally drug resistant Plague that they found in Madagascar will board an international flight. Or perhaps Nipah virus will get loose in the world,

Whatever our next pandemic is, there'll be plenty of panicking and clinging to life to do, so rest up now, while you can. It's going to be a busy time.
Oubaas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-22, 07:11 AM   #10395
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9

https://www.frontiersin.org/articles...22.907343/full

Even those who have been vaccinated several times can become infected with Corona. Scientists have now determined antibody levels above which the risk of such a breakthrough infection increases. The results could form the basis for a blood test.

Vaccination against coronavirus protects against covid-19, but how well depends on the strength of the immune response the body develops against the virus - and that varies from person to person. This is shown by the largest German vaccination study on Covid-19, which a research team from the Medical Faculty has been conducting for more than a year at Essen University Hospital. The scientists have now determined values above which the risk of infection increases despite vaccination.

Vaccinating according to a blood test, and then with a non-mRNA vaccine - that sounds reasonable in my ears.

I concluded for myself that I do not want to get an mRNA vaccine once a year. I may will to use a traditional vaccine (as now are avaialblew) and according to the result of a blood test first. There are reaosns why before Corona it was said that you should not have an endless numver of vaccinatiosn against anything withion a certain time period. The immune system can form some unwelcomed and counter-intuitive results if being put under permanent vaccination stress.

My inital trust ("benefit of the doubt") in Pfizer and Moderna is gone. I blacklisted them for myself now. Their data policy is so deeply suspicious and dubious that my patience has been eaten up. I still assume they are effective against the Corona virus, so in the big picture they seem to do fine- but I also think they try to hide the real ammount of side effects and dangerous reactions to the vaccination. And this reluctance to play with open cards is what has turned me against these companies: they prevent the very basics of scientific working. And that is highly suspicious. Science needs transparency, and they try to prevent transparency at all cost, it seems. Unforgivable.

Pharmaceutics are a deeply corrupted industrial branch. But we knew that already before, didn't we?

Supplementation and sunlight: UV and IR, that means: Vitamine-D and Interferon. Take D-pills, and get into the sun as well. And if your genes are not against you, this boosts your chances already. Its not either this or that. Its both. Stay warm. Sweat. Keep core temps high. In case of infection, let fevers run as long as temps become not threatening in themselves. Sauna, if you like that (I hate it), but not when you already got a fever, of course. Hot showers (not with fever present already).

Tags
apocalypse, china, coronavirus, covid-19, flu, masks, plague, preppers, virus, vitamine d, wuhan