Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > General > General Topics
Forget password? Reset here

Closed Thread

Old 10-22-22, 05:08 AM   #7621
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Old 10-22-22, 05:24 AM   #7622
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Old 10-22-22, 05:27 AM   #7623
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dargo View Post
Because this will create huge problems on other fronts and in Russia this will not receive applause these troops are the best and all they got left to defend Crimea.
Nothing that cant be healed by building walls of Russian bodies blocking any breach in the frontline. They do so since - well, since always, it seems.
Old 10-22-22, 05:42 AM   #7624
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

There should not bу direct conflict between Russia and NATO, - Scholz

German Chancellor Olaf Scholz warned against rash steps during Russia’s war against Ukraine.

As Censor.NET informs about this with reference to DW.

According to Scholz, the war in Ukraine should not turn into a world war, but such a danger should not be completely dismissed. "There should not be a direct conflict between Russia and NATO," Scholz emphasized in an interview with Welt am Sonntag.

He noted that Germany provides the largest financial, humanitarian and military support to Ukraine after the United States.

We will remind, commenting on the results of the two-day EU summit in Brussels, Chancellor of Germany Olaf Scholz stated that Europe continues to be united in its support for Ukraine. He emphasized that the summit testified that Europe remains united and determined to continue supporting Ukraine in its defense - politically, humanitarian, financially, as well as with weapons.
A priority for Ukraine amid the horrific attacks on critical infrastructure, which Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky told European leaders, is air defense to protect the residents of Kyiv, Odesa, and many other cities and places from attacks by Russian aircraft and drones. Source: https://censor.net/en/n3375512

Old 10-22-22, 05:43 AM   #7625
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Iran condemned UN’s call to investigate use of kamikaze drones in Ukraine

The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Iran strongly condemned the demand of Germany, France, and Great Britain to investigate Tehran’s supply of drones to Russia.

This is reported by Censor.NET with reference to Reuters.

"The government of the Islamic Republic of Iran, seeking to protect its national interests and ensure the rights of the noble Iranian people, reserves the right to respond to any irresponsible actions. It will not hesitate to protect the interests of the Iranian people," the ministry spokesman said in a statement on October 22.

Also remind, that on October 21 Great Britain, France and Germany called on the UN to investigate allegations of Russia's use of drones of Iranian origin to attack Ukraine. Source: https://censor.net/en/n3375528

Old 10-22-22, 06:22 AM   #7626
Dargo
Admiral

Downloads: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird View Post
Nothing that cant be healed by building walls of Russian bodies blocking any breach in the frontline. They do so since - well, since always, it seems.
The new General of the Army Sergey Surovikin has other ideas about that Russians realize Kherson is lost and makes the decision to retreat and use those troops to defend the Donbas and Crimea. Winter is coming, Russia needs to shorten supply lines because the bombing of the Crimea bridge that supply line is gone for months. Current supply line to Kherson is too long and under Ukraine reach.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Tzu
A victorious Destroyer is like a ton against an ounce.
Old 10-22-22, 06:29 AM   #7627
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Air strikes have hit critical infrastructure in central and western Ukraine, as Russia continues to target the country's energy grid.

Sites to the south and west of Kyiv have been struck and power cuts have been reported across the country.

Ukrainian officials say many Russian cruise missiles have been intercepted by air defence systems.

Almost a third of the country's power stations have been destroyed in a wave of air strikes since Monday last week.

On Saturday Ukrainian officials said "critical infrastructure" had been hit in the Cherkasy region, south-east of the capital Kyiv. A huge fire has been reported near the town of Smila.

There have been blackouts in Khmelnytskyi, further west. Air strikes and power disruptions are also being reported from Odesa in the south to Rivne and Lutsk in the north-west.

The Ukrainian energy distribution company said it would limit electricity supply in several regions, including Kyiv.

The government introduced restrictions on the use of power for the first time on Thursday.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-63357393

Old 10-22-22, 06:35 AM   #7628
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Use of nuclear weapons by Russia will be "act of enmity against humanity", - Prime Minister of Japan Kishida

Japanese Prime Minister Fumio Kishida said Russia’s use of nuclear weapons would be viewed as "an act of enmity against humanity."

This is reported by Censor.NET with reference to AFP.

"The behavior of Russia, which threatens to use nuclear weapons, is a serious threat to the peace and security of the international community and is completely unacceptable," Kishida said during a speech in Australia.

He emphasized that the 77-years of non-use of nuclear weapons "must not be terminated."

"If nuclear weapons are ever used, it will be an act of enmity against humanity... The international community will never allow such an act," he said. Source: https://censor.net/en/n3375535

Old 10-22-22, 06:40 AM   #7629
Dargo
Admiral

Downloads: 21
Default Ukraine war: 'I'd rather go to jail than fight in Ukraine', Russian man says

In the town of Podporozhye, five hundred miles from Moscow, officials at the military draft office are meeting to decide whether local resident Mikhail Ashichev should be mobilised and sent to Ukraine.

Mikhail argues his case.

"I'm not a pacifist," he explains. "If a country was trying to occupy my Motherland, or commit aggression against Russia, I would go straight to the military enlistment office and sign up, without waiting for my call-up papers. But in this particular case I believe that there is no military threat to my Motherland."

"But our Motherland is in danger," one of the officials insists.

"My Motherland wasn't in danger before 24 February," replies Mikhail, referring to the date on which Russia invaded Ukraine.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-63346300

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Tzu
A victorious Destroyer is like a ton against an ounce.
Old 10-22-22, 06:55 AM   #7630
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Old 10-22-22, 10:11 AM   #7631
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Old 10-22-22, 10:24 AM   #7632
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbuna View Post
He noted that Germany provides the largest financial, humanitarian and military support to Ukraine after the United States.
This smug, arrogant, Teflon-coated, incompetent, devious creep repeats his lies endlessly and with a shamelessness that is almost envy-inducing. Ist der Ruf erst ruiniert, lügt sich's gänzlich ungeniert.

https://www.ifw-kiel.de/topics/war-a...pport-tracker/

Mind you, this is the man who recently claimed before the Germans he knew it all in advance. And that he enver had expected Putin to do anythign different. And that he never had a doubt on all this would happen. But in Merkel's cabinet eh neverthless said not a singler wor,d never, at no time, against Nordsstream, and boosted support for Putin, and willingly helped the German industry to go ever deeper into investment sin Russia.

He lies, and lies, and lies and lies. And it goes like this with him since many years, since his time as mayor of Hamburg. He ahs learned that he gets away with lying, and so one wonders why he would even want to stop lying?

Ekelhaft.
Old 10-22-22, 10:59 AM   #7633
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Old 10-22-22, 11:03 AM   #7634
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Old 10-22-22, 11:23 AM   #7635
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Closed Thread