Forget password? Reset here

Old 08-29-23, 03:41 PM   #91
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Antibiotics - the best option is not to use them if at all possible

https://www.bbc.com/future/article/2...r-gut-bacteria

If at all possible (which may not always be the case, to be honest here): avoid. And even if it starts dripping out of people's ears: increase your fighting chances drastically by boosting the immunology of your body with nutrients-rich food and supplementation: there is the quartett of Vitamine D and K2 and Magnesium and Vitamin A, there is Zinc, there is vitamine C, there is Iodine (and lots of it). There is the sunlight giving you (if the light is right...) more vitamine D, interferon, melatonin. There is balancing excessive Omega 6 versus deficient Omega 3 levels. There is Ubiquinol to boost mitochondrias' production of cell fuel ATP.

You cannot reach the required and by vitamin experts recommended levels by eating good foods and organic foods alone. Believe it and live with it - or ignore it at your own loss.

Antibiotics often get prescribed comfortably, sometimes due to laziness, or by habit. This is all so totally wrong. They should be seen as a means of last ressort: but then go all in, and dont step out too early. But as long as the scenario is not this desperate, try to live without them. The evolutionary process has formed for us some splendid means and tools. That we still are here proves that they worked.

And to quote a German well-known expert for Vitamin-D: "No pharmaceutical laboratory in the world will develop a substance in the coming years that even comes close to the qualities of vitamin D." (Prof. J. Spitz: Vitamin D - Wenn es um Leben und Tod geht, 2nd edition, 2022").

Also, we have started to form a way of living that alienates us from the environment that formed us, in which we need to live and to which we are adapted, and without whose many stimuli and natural forces and powers and influences we cannot healthily exist even if we try hard to make ourselves believe by using technology alone we can evade these dependencies, like by magic. We cannot. We will pay a price with our health and life expectancy. thats also one reason why I am quite sceptical these days on the prospect of long-timed space travelling, or living on Moon or Mars. Terranic nature influences us by many of nature's rythms and physical variables, in ways that we have just started to realise as vital factors for our wellbeing.

I am not saying you never need antibiotics. But their overuse as of today is excessive. And for that we all pay a price.

Last edited by Skybird; 08-29-23 at 04:12 PM.
Skybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-23, 05:43 AM   #92
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

No mention of Vitamin B1

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-23, 11:19 AM   #93
ReallyDedPoet
Canadian Wolf

Downloads: 946
Uploads: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird View Post
I am not saying you never need antibiotics. But their overuse as of today is excessive. And for that we all pay a price.
Hospital waiting rooms are full of people that if they would just stay home, rest, eat and drink what
they can and need to (food and drink related to healing ), we would all be better off for sure.

Back in the Day

ReallyDedPoet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-23, 02:29 PM   #94
Skybird
Soaring

Vitamin K2. Fermented food. Good Germs.

High doses of K2 have shown in studies that K2 can not only stop calcification in blood vessels, but can reduce existing calcium plaque by up to 42%. And that was a value reached because the study reached the end of its practice time - it may have been more if they had carried on.
I am not convinced by his recommended dose, however, he says 100 mcgr per 10,000 IU of vitamins D. I say you can safely increase that dose by factors - K2 has no known toxicity and in therapy its being used at doses of up to several milligrams.
Old 09-03-23, 08:01 AM   #95
Skybird
Soaring

More on K2, calcium, artery plaque. If you are too lazy to read the book by Rheaume-Bleue I recommended above, this is your chance to intake its essence in 15 minutes.
These dat are utmost relevant for everybody's health. many doctors still do not know it, its unforgivable. It damages people's health.
Never supplement calcium and never accept doctors order to do if he cannot give very good and straightforward reason for it. Instead: vitamin D3, K2, A, magnesium, bor, zinc.

Edit: more of it. It's so very important.

Last edited by Skybird; 09-03-23 at 08:16 AM.
Old 09-03-23, 09:22 AM   #96
Skybird
Soaring

Oh dear, I have just discovered this man today and already love him, he confirms everything I tried to get across in this thread over the months, he seems to have read the same books like me! I will systematically consume all his material - just not everything at once...

Old 09-03-23, 02:46 PM   #97
Skybird
Soaring

On EGGS

Most of my breakfasts consist of 2 scrambled eggs in butter or gee with lots of salt, then fatty cheese, sometimes bacon. I buy 10 organic eggs for 4-5 Euros, while I could buy 10 conventional eggs for as low as 1,29 Euros. And here is why:

Edit: Maybe I should have more. And why not, I like eggs, as long as I don't get stared at by two eyes and a beak when I open them.

Last edited by Skybird; 09-03-23 at 03:15 PM.
Old 09-04-23, 02:06 PM   #98
Skybird
Soaring

On STATINS

Terrible nutrient assassin. They are one of the most profitable category of drugs and make the pharma industry very happy. But slowly, very slowly some doctors get suspicious of them. And that is good, just happens not fast enough.

Why I dont prescribe statins for high LDL cholesterol

If you take a statin, do these 7 things rioght now!

Statin side effects

Do statins actually work?

(^ around minute 6: they show the old trick is in action again: focussing the public on relative risk reduction value to sell a new drug, while the real valid info is in the absolute risk reduction value and may show all too ofgten anything but impressive efficiency. I see it since 3 years over and over and over again when I read on oecotrophology, studies from that branch, and discussions. Its underhanded and wants to mislead people.)

Statins are also associated with early dementia and neural degeneration, often become visible first in bad memory, and there is a link to diabetes, as the suggestion of hyperinsuline already implied.

I talked my father into not taking them, mentally he enjoyed benefits from that (he had one mi,d stroke). He is 79.

I think the motto must be: careful with statins, avoid if possible at all, and if you take them, massively (!!) supplement.

Last edited by Skybird; 09-04-23 at 03:26 PM.
Old 09-05-23, 02:27 PM   #99
Skybird
Soaring

7 HEALTHY FOODS

Would you have expected Hamburgers here? Well, just not any hamburger.

Old 09-07-23, 05:06 PM   #100
Skybird
Soaring

US and EU food regulations

ESPECIALLY bromides are a big health concern.

Anyway, the filthy EU is preparing a legislation for all states, expected in 3-5 years. Their goal is to ban all vitamin, mineral and nutrient supplements under the pretext of wanting to prevent harmful maximum dosages for the benefit of the oh so beloved EU citizens, and to enforce maximum levels that are therapeutically ineffective. They are supported by a rich army of pharmaceutical lobbyists and industry-affiliated "researchers" who know exactly who is lining their pockets, as well as state regulatory bodies that have been infiltrated by lobbyists for years, and state structures trapped in inertia that mercilessly subordinate everything to business as usual and thus to the hoped-for preservation of the health care system. And - homeopaths, who want to get rid of a hated market competitor in the sale of their ineffective hocus-pocus remedies (in the USA, packages must be provided with warnings about the ineffectiveness of the remedies, similar to cigarettes), but at the same time they are not only working for their own profit but also for the profit of the pharmaceutical industry, for which the non-patentable and disease-preventing supplements has been a thorn in the side for decades, and against which they regularly try to take action with fake study offensives, a lot of media propaganda, and court actions as well as influencing the legislative procedures in the individual states. It looks like these criminals are now achieving their goal.

Furthermore, doctors are to be subject to treatment regulations that more or less prohibit them from prescribing vitamins or minerals or trace elements in therapeutically effective doses. They shall rather prescribe "effective" and "safe" drugs, because more money is made with these (you can look up the yearly profit revenue of the pharma industry yourself, you'll be shocked, maybe). This loophole should also be closed for people who want to avoid, by their own responsibility, to be made ill on, because only ill people or those who think they are, willingly buy the products of the manufacturing pharmaceutical industry: drugs with the most severe side effects, with often questionable benefits and often severe health disadvantages and risks to health and life. If, however, it is to be the industry (at least that is the plan) that is allowed to make the regulations for physicians regarding dosage specifications for vitamins and treatment prescriptions, then it is crystal clear what this leads to: highest restriction, and ineffective dosages as the permitted maximum. And the pigs from the EU seem to wave this through. Scumbags. They trample on lives and healths of half a billion people.

Once again, the German restriction wishes in particular stand out, in no other European country are the legally permitted maximum amounts already set so insanely low, as here. Only the fact that the EU-wide mutual "recognition principle" applies, according to which means in dosages that are allowed in at least one other EU country must also be available in Germany, allows me, for example, to purchase vitamin D in a maximum of 20,000 I.U. per pill (in the U.S. there are 50,000) - according to German law it may actually be a maximum of only 1000 I.U.: a child's dose. The dosages for other vitamins are sometimes even more catastrophic.

https://www.klartext-nahrungsergaenz...ril%202021.pdf

The dosages are too low in all countries, much too low. But Germany once again excels when it comes to restrictions. As is actually always the case.

Healthy people are bad for business. Unfortunately, healthy people have no lobby. The citizen is supposed to be sick, clueless and stupid. And those who are not sick are made sick. No system deviants, profit trumps all.

Edit. I currently read this (German edition of it), winner of the British Medical Association's Annual Book Award

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Deadly-Medi...rmat=4&depth=1

They have taken over the system, from within and from outside. Now they are out to kill any survivors.

Edit 2:

Huxley - Brave New World, anyone?

Last edited by Skybird; 09-07-23 at 05:17 PM.
Old 09-08-23, 02:45 PM   #101
Skybird
Soaring

Why 10,000 IUs of vitamin D ?

Risks?

Old 09-09-23, 06:18 AM   #102
Skybird
Soaring

CARNIVORE DIET EXPLAINED

It is so satisfying to listen to somebody's step by step argumentation and realising that it makes just an awesome lot of sense.

Shifting myself into that direction, too. Maybe my body wanted to tell me something when staying g this disinterested in vegetables throughout my life?
He mentions studies that show that zero fibre is good. One must add however that the number of such studies is extremely low.

In general I think too many "experts" out there tend to think they know exactly what our ancestors ate ten and twenty and fourty thousand years ago and how they fared with that and liked it or not liked it. That a millions miliutant vegans want to enforc eon others their deicient and low fun diat on all others doe snot make it better. Ther arugmen that the world must be fed and that we have tio accepot sacifices (in halth) therefore, form bad diet, I do not subscirbe to eitherk becasue I reject reospnsi8blity for 8+ bn peopl on this planet and babies being made like crazy right in afric and other places wehrew they can afford hiuge families the least. Why should I accept rspsn sibloitxy for the fate of a fmaily that ahs nothiugn better to do than to make 15 babies? Honestly said - and I violate many imperial demands that we should and must tick exclusively altruistic all day long - : I do not care one bit for them.

Projections show that until 2050 the produciton of food must be raised by 60%, globally. Guess what that means for food quaslity.

I predict a steep rise of inflammatory deseases, autoimmune diseases, T2D, CVD, obesity and cancer throughout the world everywhere - Caused by vital nutrients defiency, sensitivity to wheat, and carb excesses.

If God had wanted us to graze, He would have put horns on us and put us out to pasture. It cannot be immoral to eat according to our biological-medical needs, as they reflect our nature. But we owe to the animals we eat that until we slaughter them we treat them well. And we owe it to them and oursleves that we feed them well, according to their biological-medical needs. Soy beans and grains and other garbage food usually is not part of that nature of theirs. It ruins their fat quality as well. The fat that we then eat... Thats why I by now exlcusibeöly buy patrzued mil produzcts and eggs, even if they cost a little bit more. With meat its more difficult, it costs min imum 4 times as much, and then upwards. I accept compromises here. Make me a lottery winner, and I won't anymore.

Last edited by Skybird; 09-09-23 at 06:42 AM.
Old 09-09-23, 01:48 PM   #103
Skybird
Soaring

Last edited by Skybird; 09-09-23 at 02:20 PM.
Old 09-09-23, 02:21 PM   #104
Skybird
Soaring

I cook with coconut oil, pastures ghee and butter, bacon, and olive oil. I like coconut oil, always have it in my coffee, I love it. If you heat it in the pan, it loose the coconut flavour and becomes neutral in taste. In coffee I especially love the taste - to a degree that I do not drink coffee without it anymore.

Trying is believing!
Old 09-10-23, 01:49 PM   #105
Skybird
Soaring

I have to grin all the time.