Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

https://youtube.com/shorts/z8BLA8HTr...-QCYTH5jLMHYDj
Old 10-28-23, 06:18 AM   #182
Skybird
Soaring

When vegan diet kills, hurts babies, children. How ana that then be called a "healthy" diet...?

"Devastating logic with total clarity", said one viewer in the comments. He's right.

And then the man's dry sense of humour. Well - Australia. Match.

Last edited by Skybird; 10-28-23 at 06:33 AM.
Skybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-23, 06:48 PM   #183
Skybird
Soaring

Australian dietary guideleines have skipped any upper limits on the consummtion of sodium/sal, due to lack of sciontific evidence for that there are benefits in limtiing salt/sodium. If you are always thirsty, must drink urinate a lot, this is often a sign for that you are too low on salt, I know thta since Doc diNicolantonio's lectures on salt already. You drank a lot and drink more, but no fluids containing the amount of soium your body wants, thats why it keepos sendign signals to keep on with drinlking, maybe the coin finally is falling and cleverly you start giving the body what it really wants: sodium. Also, you cannot keep those fluids you drink if you have insufficient sodium levels, btw.

Many doctors still help to spread the myth that there are significant, valid links between high blood pressure and sodium (that is simply outstandingly wrong), and many food advisers still teach people the self-destruction plan of keeping salt intake to the absolute minimums, and even less. What you achieve by that is stress on your heart by raising peripheral resistence in your blood vessels: your heart rate goes up. Your blood pressure is unlikely to change significantly. Over the years, this increased heart rate cannot be good, the heart works in overdrive mode 24/7. Go figure. I tell this by experience, I had this problem for most of my life - until just the past 3 years when I finally cured it. Also, a heart rate of 110+ at rest feels not good, i can tell you. Healthy people have that when they warm up for exercising.

And for the smarties out there who tell people they should aim at not eating salt at all: from a certain deficit amount on that simply ends lethal, always - period.

We get told so much shjt about food and nutrition. Practically everything the health authorities of the nations and international organisations tell us, is a lie, everything. The science of ecotrophology is, in my current opinion, not science at all - it is simply nothing but blatant charlatanism. Dubious questionaires beign filled by memories covering often months and even years, isolated observations, both then getting linked to this or that health topic, and the causal connection is either subtly implied, or explicitly assumed and asserted. Charlatanism - and a big incompetence for correctly applying statistical and scientific basic methodology.

Day 48 of being a Carnivore myself. With ease and biggest eating pleasure imaginable! No restrictions for salt in place in my kitchen.
Old 10-28-23, 07:26 PM   #184
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10

I made ghee from unsalted butter today.

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.
Rockstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-23, 08:06 PM   #185
Skybird
Soaring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
I made ghee from unsalted butter today.
You can add salt afterwards! I am lazy myself and buy ghee as well as butter. Irish company Kerrygold is a favourite, due to them using pastured milk, also for their ceddar and butter cheese. Delicous.

Last edited by Skybird; 10-29-23 at 06:22 AM.
Old 10-29-23, 04:49 PM   #186
Skybird
Soaring

https://youtube.com/shorts/WQ9oVHusW...ZqJ7f4RQE3Rkob
Old 10-29-23, 04:50 PM   #187
Skybird
Soaring

The corrupt history of the food pyramid.

Old 10-29-23, 07:33 PM   #188
Skybird
Soaring

Old 10-30-23, 07:27 PM   #189
Skybird
Soaring

His personal story could be an eye-opener - if you are willing to listen.

"Have you ever seen a piece of meat in your stool?" I dont want to ruin your appetite, but - let that simple question sink in. Its anything but shallow.

And this video below starts with Dr. Weston Price, an extremely relevant figure in Vitamine K2 (he called it factor X) and nutrition research - good researchg, not the lies we are getting fed by the corrupt system all around us. His primary work is "Nutrition and Physical Degeneration". If you want to seriously dive into this matter I am talking about so much in this thread, there is no way around this man and this book. The cpyright for this book goes back to 1939 - not before 2020 the first German translation was made available: solid defence for 80 years by the enemy team, the food and pharmaceutical lobbies. Just that they did not score points, but lives destroyed. This video is very entertainingly presented, more like a documentary than a usual Youtube podcast video, and a tour de force through all aspects of the matter. Well done!

BTW, former vegans form a very big subgroup - maybe even the biggest subgroup - amongst the can rovore communities. I lost trakc on how often i red comments or forum posts were they showed up and admitted that they ran into so evere helth problems that they could not stay vegan anymore. Becoming carnivore healed their issues.

Myself, I was vegetarian for a couple of years in my twenties, for - nowadays I would admit: misled - ethical reasons, but before and afterwards I was omnivore, and believed also in freshly prepared mueslis, whole grains and all that. I ate veggies, though never liked them too much. Salads I avoided most of my time. I miss nothing of that. Nothing.

Last edited by Skybird; 10-30-23 at 08:37 PM.
Old 10-31-23, 04:51 PM   #190
Skybird
Soaring

The greed. The crime. The horror.

https://www-achgut-com.translate.goo..._x_tr_pto=wapp
Old 11-06-23, 08:30 AM   #191
Skybird
Soaring

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/yxePU...?feature=share

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/oT49C...?feature=share
Old 11-08-23, 11:12 AM   #192
Skybird
Soaring

60 days of carnivore life!

Deer and wild boar have been added to the food list, its the season for it. To my surprise these are cheaper than beef. The meat has filet quality, but is too lean, I need to add plenty of bacon to the meal. The good thing is that wild meat is free of pharmaceuticals and antibiotics. The taste - well, I like both, some people don't. The only one meat I am not interested in, is pork.

I said that I have extended the 30 days test to 90 days, but that is irrelevant already, for me its clear that this is now extended to "unlimited". I stay with it, I love it.

I also had liver by now, twice, with onions, and I tried to copy the way my Mum did it, and I think I succeeded in that, but I have lost the taste for it, while when I was a boy we had liver occasionally, and back the I liked it. Other organ meat like heart or - worse - kidney and lungs or - most obscure - stuff like brain - I understand the nutrients density in it, but I cannot make myself tolerating the taste of it, i just dont like such stuff. I also dont like processing such stuff in the kitchen. So - no organ meat except rare meals with beef liver, supplementation instead.

A supermarket over here has increased the quantity of Argentine ribeyes they get once a week, due to this strange steep spike in sales on Mondays caused by - me (when I buy 7-10 in one rush if I get them). So now I am also stimulating the economy. Dont they say Germany is the sick man of europe again? Red meat heals!
Old 11-08-23, 04:02 PM   #193
Skybird
Soaring

On the evil influence the Seventh Day Adventist Church has on dietary guidelines, international food and health politics, science corruption, and the health detoriation and shortening of life expectancy of hundreds of millions of people all over the world. The danger they pose to people can hardly be overestimated.

https://6xc.medium.com/adventism-and...s-7306cd503130
Old 11-08-23, 07:14 PM   #194
em2nought
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 0

I really need to get that packet of liver out of the freezer and make some liver & onions like my mom used to make. Yum! I definitely haven't lost the taste for it.
Old 11-09-23, 06:50 PM   #195
Skybird
Soaring

Highly processed red meat - risk of cancer? I say "Fraudulent corrupted science"!

https://www.mdpi.com/2072-6643/13/10/3601/htm