Downloads: 58
Uploads: 0

ET2SN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-23, 02:50 AM   #1997
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9

Russia indeed is hilariously deep inside German politicans, economic leaders and intel agencies.

When the war in Ukraine is over, ypou will see it. Germany will be one of the first to propagate "business as before" again.

The thing is, Germany's economic model has its climax behind it. And that reduces Germany'S options - and had its options before already "well sorted".

Don't trust the Germans. Im serious.
Old 07-01-23, 04:42 AM   #1998
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird View Post

Agreed

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-23, 05:26 AM   #1999
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10

Idk Skybird, this also has some to do with natural resources of which Russia has plenty and of course attempting to rebuild it in our image. There will be more countries than just Germany competing for fortune and glory. They’ll all be stabbing each other in the back for it while smiling into the cameras.

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.

Last edited by Rockstar; 07-01-23 at 06:09 AM.
Rockstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-23, 05:48 AM   #2000
Skybird
Soaring

https://www.tichyseinblick.de/meinun...em-land-leben/

Sixteen modest pleas for pleasing attention in Berlin

By Alexander Wendt

The people, as politicians and well-meaning media representatives know, must now be "better taken along". Wherever. Citizens, however, have - surprise - also their ideas. For example, this one.

In 1729, Jonathan Swift published his essay "A Modest Proposal" to solve the famine crisis in Ireland. Germany is not suffering from a hunger crisis, and Swift's language, of course, stands unattainably high. But following his example, I would like to make some modest requests here. Similar ideas are also expressed by a remarkable number of citizens whom the author knows. The following small catalog of 16 points is therefore a kind of collective wish list that had better not go unheeded.

1) I would like to live in a country where I don't have to worry about energy security.

2. i would like to live in a country where the state leaves me at least 60 percent of what i earn across all types of taxes and duties.

3. I would like to live in a country where the vast majority of journalists say, "Our job is government criticism, what else?"

4. I would like to live in a country whose TV channels are so interesting (at least one) that I would voluntarily pay for them.

5. I would like to live in a country whose top politicians can demonstrate at least ten years of experience in a civic profession. And not forced to do so, but out of insight.

6) I would like to live in a country where politicians focus on the core tasks of the state: guaranteeing sufficient education and good infrastructure, public safety, and controlling who crosses the border.

7) I would like to live in a country where politicians internalize that they are the citizens' employees, not their controllers and educators.

8. i would like to live in a country where the government distinguishes between political asylum and flight from war on the one hand and immigration on the other, and consistently bases immigration on the needs of the country.

9. I would like to live in a country where there are no justices of the peace settling tribal wars, if only because there are no tribal wars.

10) I would like to live in a country that attracts internationally sought-after professionals because of its tax and living conditions.

11. i would like to live in a country where investors come even if the state does not offer them 10 billion euros in compensation.

12. i would like to live in a country where a delayed train with broken toilets and air conditioning failure is the absolute exception.

13. i would like to live in a country where underground and suburban train stations do not look and smell like cesspools.

14) I would like to live in a country where Jewish institutions do not need security guards.

I would like to live in a country where I don't have to be ashamed of the English or German of the person who runs the Foreign Office. 16.

16. and I would very much like - if this wish is still allowed - not to have to emigrate for it.
Old 07-04-23, 02:16 AM   #2001
Gorpet
Still Searching

Downloads: 364

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird View Post
Russia indeed is hilariously deep inside German politicans, economic leaders and intel agencies.

When the war in Ukraine is over, ypou will see it. Germany will be one of the first to propagate "business as before" again.

The thing is, Germany's economic model has its climax behind it. And that reduces Germany'S options - and had its options before already "well sorted".

German Politicians will bend the knee to American Politicians. Germany will never be nothing more than a stop-gap to be used as cannon fodder.You fought you lost and your country is nothing more than a piece of property that belongs to NATO. To use as it wishes. Leave while you can or die where you stand. Hell Martha's Vineyard has its own underwater sub pens. Hello anyone that has a Nuclear torpedo.Please don't let them escape.

Last edited by Gorpet; 07-04-23 at 02:46 AM.
Gorpet is online   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-23, 01:47 PM   #2002
Skybird
Soaring

A trip through AfD country.

https://www-focus-de.translate.goog/..._x_tr_pto=wapp

Are these people all Nazis...? Hardly.
Old 07-05-23, 04:16 PM   #2003
Catfish
Dipped Squirrel Operative

Downloads: 38

Were all people nazis in 1933? Some never learn.
The goal to destroy and fight democracy is maybe not written in the AfD's party book, but you hear exactly that from a lot of their leaders.
I am sure their party doctrine does not lie of course, just like Hitler's didn't.

>^..^<*)))>{ All generalizations are wrong.
Catfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-23, 05:22 PM   #2004
Skybird
Soaring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
Were all people nazis in 1933? Some never learn.
The goal to destroy and fight democracy is maybe not written in the AfD's party book, but you hear exactly that from a lot of their leaders.
I am sure their party doctrine does not lie of course, just like Hitler's didn't.
That was not what the article was about.

The party has a Nazi wing. It is influential, it grew since it hijacked the party from its founder. But the party also collects many other opinions, not just Nazis.

Some of its voters may be Nazis. Some. Especially those who saw bigger chance in the AfD and no longer in the NPD.

And even if the Nazi wing over the years would become the openly dominant decision maker in the party - I still do nit line p with the othe roartgies, that much pissed I am by them. And I HATE Nazis. But it seems I hate some others as much.

But most voter,s I simply clkaim that so, aer eno Nazis at all, are just people who arte pissed by the destruction done by the parties in office right now. The CDU today is simply green-left. It is not what it once stood for by claim and understanding. The moderate conservatives find no home in it any more. And they moved to the only alternative there is - the AfD. The AfD collect many of those who got exorcised by Merkel, and the nee dof the CDU today form coaltiions with the Greens, which makes the CDu so far green- and left lenaign that it now is. Or would you tlel me the CDU is an altertnative to the Ampelkoalition? I would disagree - I do not see the differences to understand it as an alternative.

And many people are pissed by it, are completely pissed, and this is no longer just the Eastgermans - it has already reached into the Western states as well. The coalition does so much carnage against Germany and the Germans, that it necessrily rives peope to the AfD. An d the CDU als helps in this becasue the CDU refuses to be an alternative. Merz has failed. Wüst is the continuation of Merkel. Long time people escpaed this drama by not voting, like I have chosen for all my life long. But many of these people, me included, see that as no longer an option. People see that the damage gets done nevertheless. So the move and agree to now supporit the only party that holds an inherent promise to confront and maybe damage these established parties.

I, and many others as well, see the established parties no logner as the lesser evil. And say what you want: the damage they do is done by them, not the AfD.

^You get what I mean...?

As I wrote in the France thread, Wagenknecht's new party will take voters away from the AfD. She is popular with many AfD voters. She will weaken the SED and the AfD. But not with my vote's help.

Kai, allein daß ich nach 38 Jahren erwäge, erstmals (!) überhaupt in meinem Leben beim nächsten Mal zu wählen, sollte Hinweis genug sein, wie stinksauer ich bin. Ich habe doch immer die Wahlverweigerung gepredigt! Und die AfD ist wirklich eine Dreckspartei, die ich zum Kotzen finde - da wähle ich doch lieber die als das noch schlimmere Übel!

Fight fire with fire, all that.

Last edited by Skybird; 07-05-23 at 05:33 PM.
Skybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-23, 06:21 AM   #2005
Skybird
Soaring

German universities.

https://www-tagesspiegel-de.translat..._x_tr_pto=wapp

(click the left option "Weiter mit Werbung").

If the situation is so dire, why not use the third of the estimated needed funds proposed for "climate policy upgrades" to repair the most necessary damage to the building's physical foundation? We can afford luxuries when the fundamentals are back in place. But they are not, and probably never will be again.

The Green's recipe is als always the same: ever increase debts, do ever more on credit. Money means nothing. Not that the other parties are different, but the Greens have an especially pathologic relation to money.
Old 07-10-23, 04:22 AM   #2006
Skybird
Soaring

The NZZ on the AfD. I give the attempted Google-translator-link and, because I am not certain that it works, the German link as well.

https://www.nzz.ch/international/auf...&_x_tr_sl=auto

https://www.nzz.ch/international/auf...ark-ld.1745885

Quote:
(...) Alexander Gauland. He uttered the phrase "we will hunt them down" after the AfD entered the German Bundestag for the first time in 2017. He was referring to then-Chancellor Angela Merkel and the established parties. In light of current developments, Gauland's prophecy has come true.
Old 07-10-23, 08:35 AM   #2007
Skybird
Soaring

In so much concentrated denial of reality I, as a former psychologist, definitely recognize a considerable degree of d psychiatrically relevant psychopathology. "Tichy's Einblicke" writes:

The cabinet has again postponed the self-determination law. The Ministry of the Interior has concerns. These show how the ministers involved, Lisa Paus and Marco Buschmann, are fighting reality and reason.

Lisa Paus (Greens, Minister of Family Affairs) and Marco Buschmann (FDP, Minister of Justice) have achieved something great. Something that opens up a career in the PR industry for them after their time as politicians: they have made Interior Minister Nancy Faeser (SPD) look like the realist in Olaf Scholz's (SPD) cabinet. That's because, as
Der Spiegel reports, she has put a stop for the time being to the self-determination law that the government actually wanted to pass before the summer break.

The Self-Determination Act is intended to facilitate the official gender change. If Andreas wants to become Andrea, he no longer needs any biological requirements. An entry in the registry office is sufficient. Whoever then still calls him Andreas, Paus and Buschmann want to have the public prosecutor prosecute him and impose penalties that threaten his existence. Even if the perpetrators are Andreas' children.

But if Andreas has a criminal record, if there is even a warrant out for his arrest, or if he is registered as the owner of a weapon, then the authorities should also know this information about Andrea. One would think. Should even be self-evident. But apparently not in the draft law by Paus and Buschmann, as reported by Der Spiegel.

To remember the old name and the former identity want Paus and Buschmann as described under penalty. Only in exceptional cases should these be allowed to be disclosed and examined. That would go so far that the forty times previously convicted violent offender Andreas, may define himself as pacifist Andrea. Whoever says otherwise is homophobic. And whoever even wants to execute Andrea's arrest warrant for tax evasion is misanthropic. Because with the self-determination law the felt identity is to apply - no longer the biological one.

This obviously went too far for Faeser (Minister of the Interior). However, this is not the first reality to thwart the self-determination law. Initially, it was the FDP that expressed concerns. It wanted to let the domestic law continue to apply. If Andreas as Andrea wants to show her penis in the women's sauna, the owner should not be prosecuted as a homophobic hate criminal if he wants to keep Andrea outside.

But something as private as a house right goes too far for the green minister Paus. If Andrea and her penis want to go into a women's sauna, it would be transphobic to prevent them from doing so. That would even apply to women's shelters. Or in the given case for women's prisons. That Andreas could abuse the self-determination law, Paus thinks is an absurd idea, as she told the Taz: "That's fuelling fears that have nothing to do with reality."

But reality and Paus are no longer real friends. Shortly after the Green minister spoke to Taz, Defense Minister Boris Pistorius (SPD) vetoed the self-determination bill. Yes, if Andrea and her penis want to be a woman, it would be transphobic and criminal to doubt that. Unless, of course, a war broke out. Then criminal transphobia would become a reason of state in one fell swoop and Andrea would have to go to the front - perceived identity or not. Complete with rifle.

Paus and Buschmann now have as much time over the summer as Wile. E. Coyote to set a new trap for reality with the next bill. Should be fun to see Roadrunner reality beat her next bargain. If she doesn't succeed, Andrea and her penis will end up in the women's shelter instead - beep, beep.

Meine Fresse... I often think Putin has attacked the wrong country. Irrenanstalt. Total bekloppt.

https://www.tichyseinblick.de/daili-...aus-realitaet/
Old 07-10-23, 10:17 AM   #2008
Skybird
Soaring

Germany pays Intel subsidies worth 60% of the construction costs for a chip factory in Germany. 10 billion Euros. That means each of the 3000 promised jobs costs 3 million in subsidies.

Quote:
Now, of course, one can object that there is also a positive output for the taxpayer, namely that jobs are created here. That is correct. But the question here is whether the benefits justify the costs. If it costs 3 million euros to create one new job, then the entire unemployment in Germany could be eliminated for the ridiculous sum of 7.6 trillion euros. That is roughly equivalent to 16 times the federal budget in 2023. Everyone may decide for themselves whether the whole thing is worth it to them.
Further, that a factory is located in a country does not mean that the company owning it sells the products of that factory in the country it is located in. Intel can decide differently. In times of shortages of chips for example the US government may intervene. Or other countries pay better prices for chips.

The profits will go out of Germany. The risks will all be at the cost of the German tax cattle. Because stupid German politicians do not know the stuff they endlessly play around with. And havge no sense of responsibility.

This deal is another evidence for that nobody in this carricature of a government has a clue of sound economics. And of many other things as well.

https://www-novo--argumente-com.tran..._x_tr_pto=wapp

Click "Ich unterstütze bereits".
Old 07-10-23, 01:46 PM   #2009
Skybird
Soaring

As of this Wednesday (July 12, 2023), the average German is working for his or her own pocketbook.
The average burden of taxes and duties on German employees will fall slightly to 52.7 percent of gross income in 2023. Lets celebrate - not.

52.7% - I already could vomit poison and bile again. Are people really sure that feudalism and servitude have really been abolished?
Old 07-10-23, 01:52 PM   #2010
Catfish
Dipped Squirrel Operative

Downloads: 38

^ well i hear you.
It was 10 percent of tributes in the middle ages, so things really have improved

I will still not vote for the AfD. Or for the "Die Linke".

>^..^<*)))>{ All generalizations are wrong.
Catfish is offline   Reply With Quote