SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > SH4 Mods Workshop
Forget password? Reset here

Old 10-21-21, 02:54 PM   #1
Bubblehead1980
Navy Seal

Downloads: 550
Uploads: 42

Default Move the band to correct spot?

As may have noticed, on my TMO Update thanks to the map makeover being incorporated, we have the Submarine Base at Pearl Harbor in correct location.(mostly, good as will get in pearl harbor in SH 4 ) When player departs from base, can hear "anchors way" playing, but they band is across the yard on wrong pier, one of those oversights from stock.

I want to move it so they are at the correct pier player departs from at submarine base. Not sure how to do this. Thanks in advance.

Last edited by Bubblehead1980; 10-21-21 at 02:55 PM. Reason: Error
Bubblehead1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-21, 03:06 PM   #2
Mad Mardigan
Admiral

Downloads: 491
Uploads: 0

radar Re: band locality...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubblehead1980 View Post
As may have noticed, on my TMO Update thanks to the map makeover being incorporated, we have the Submarine Base at Pearl Harbor in correct location.(mostly, good as will get in pearl harbor in SH 4 ) When player departs from base, can hear "anchors way" playing, but they band is across the yard on wrong pier, one of those oversights from stock.

I want to move it so they are at the correct pier player departs from at submarine base. Not sure how to do this. Thanks in advance.
Another oddity... get orders rolling out of the Philippines, to "report to Cavite", yet roll out of the Manilla docks... instead of from the Cavite docks... & it's NOT like the docks for Cavite, aren't there... they are.

Which, also brings up the band there, as well... the dock you leave from "out of Manilla" they are at the wrong dock there, as well.

No idea about the other "dock" locations...

M. M.
Old 10-21-21, 04:51 PM   #3
Bubblehead1980
Navy Seal

Downloads: 550
Uploads: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Mardigan View Post
Another oddity... get orders rolling out of the Philippines, to "report to Cavite", yet roll out of the Manilla docks... instead of from the Cavite docks... & it's NOT like the docks for Cavite, aren't there... they are.

Which, also brings up the band there, as well... the dock you leave from "out of Manilla" they are at the wrong dock there, as well.

No idea about the other "dock" locations...

M. M.

Thanks for pointing that out about Cavite, always bugged me, , something I meant to correct and never got around to it and its somewhat easily done, just have to punch in the right coordinates, little trial and error to get it just right. That will be corrected in the forthcoming patch for the update. Far as Manila, yes think we are stuck unless someone want to move it.
Bubblehead1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-21, 05:57 PM   #4
Mad Mardigan
Admiral

Downloads: 491
Uploads: 0

radar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubblehead1980 View Post
Thanks for pointing that out about Cavite, always bugged me, , something I meant to correct and never got around to it and its somewhat easily done, just have to punch in the right coordinates, little trial and error to get it just right. That will be corrected in the forthcoming patch for the update. Far as Manila, yes think we are stuck unless someone want to move it.
By, the other "docks" locality, that is of course was meaning the other U.S. sub bases... but, that could also apply, as well.. to the other docks at those bases, too...

& the oddity is.. even FotRS, has sailing out of Manilla, instead of Cavite dock spot... which I know a lot of others don't do as I do. I sail from moored posit, rather than space warp jumping to being at "sea"... call Me, old fashioned, that way... our boys sure as shootin', didn't warp jump out of port...

M. M.