Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > General > General Topics
Forget password? Reset here

Old 05-19-22, 03:49 AM   #1
Gorpet
Still Searching

Downloads: 364
Uploads: 0
Default Why should we support the Leaders of Ukraine

I for one would like to know who the leaders of the Ukraine Government are.And their backgrounds. Who are these people? And what kind of lifestyles did they live before the war? Are they and their families fighting to stay in power.Did they do everything they could do to enhance the everyday lives of their citizens before the war?
And How will they rebuild after this war? When all their youngest men have been killed? You know all their trades people put down their tools and picked a gun yes they are the first ones to stand For a Flag,Will it be National Pride or for a family of rulers? That could give a **** about you or your family as long as they and their children survive. Haven't we wrote books about this in our history?

What do you think pheasants? It's your money that gives them real Freedom
Gorpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-22, 04:35 AM   #2
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9

^ Distraction. Currently does not matter. First things first: come back after the Russians are out.
Old 05-19-22, 10:30 AM   #3
Arlo
The Old Man

Downloads: 214

Well, seems Gorp loves his Putin.
Old 05-19-22, 11:17 AM   #4
Cyborg322
Scurvy Dog of the Deep

Downloads: 350

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorpet View Post
I for one would like to know who the leaders of the Ukraine Government are.And their backgrounds. Who are these people? And what kind of lifestyles did they live before the war? Are they and their families fighting to stay in power.Did they do everything they could do to enhance the everyday lives of their citizens before the war?
And How will they rebuild after this war? When all their youngest men have been killed? You know all their trades people put down their tools and picked a gun yes they are the first ones to stand For a Flag,Will it be National Pride or for a family of rulers? That could give a **** about you or your family as long as they and their children survive. Haven't we wrote books about this in our history?

What do you think pheasants? It's your money that gives them real Freedom
Putin did a book I think its was called First Person a kind of updated version of Mein Kampf
Old 05-19-22, 03:35 PM   #5
astvitaliy1982
Lieutenant

Downloads: 534
Icon10 Astvitaliy1982

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arlo View Post
Well, seems Gorp loves his Putin.

Nobody likes Putin more than you guys on this site)))
astvitaliy1982 is online   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-22, 05:20 PM   #6
Arlo
The Old Man

Downloads: 214

Might suggest you amend that to 'some guys.'
Old 05-19-22, 05:47 PM   #7
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37

Quote:
The only I support is the Ukrainian people and it's military who is fighting to survive an unprovoked invasion.

Markus

My little lovely female cat
mapuc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-22, 06:58 PM   #8
Reece
CINC Pacific Fleet

Downloads: 171

+1 Markus!

Sub captains go down with their ship!
Reece is online   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-22, 10:47 PM   #9
Commander Wallace
Navy Seal

Downloads: 360

Quote:
Originally Posted by astvitaliy1982 View Post
Nobody likes Putin more than you guys on this site)))

You're talking out of your rear end. Putin and Russia is liked so much that the Ukraine is the recipient of billions of dollars in military and humanitarian aid mostly from the U.S. Other countries are sending military aid as well. This has enabled the Ukraine To fight Russia and Putin to a virtual standstill. Weapons from the U.K and Turkey have played also played decisive roles as well. This says nothing of former military personnel from the U.S, U.K, India and many other countries that are fighting alongside the Ukrainians against Russia.

If you want to create your own narrative of the war in the Ukraine separate from the established facts, don't do it here. We all know better.
Commander Wallace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-22, 11:06 PM   #10
Buddahaid
Shark above Space Chicken

Downloads: 160

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander Wallace View Post
You're talking out of your rear end. Putin and Russia is liked so much that the Ukraine is the recipient of billions of dollars in military and humanitarian aid mostly from the U.S. Other countries are sending military aid as well. This has enabled the Ukraine To fight Russia and Putin to a virtual standstill. Weapons from the U.K and Turkey have played also played decisive roles as well. This says nothing of former military personnel from the U.S, U.K, India and many other countries that are fighting alongside the Ukrainians against Russia.

If you want to create your own narrative of the war in the Ukraine separate from the established facts, don't do it here. We all know better.
I do think you responded to a jest.

"Tomorrow belongs to those who can hear it coming."
David Bowie
Buddahaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-22, 11:19 PM   #11
Commander Wallace
Navy Seal

Downloads: 360

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddahaid View Post
I do think you responded to a jest.

I took it the wrong way then. The suffering there in the Ukraine and climbing death tolls of innocent civilians is a bit much to take on a daily basis and we aren't even there. I can't imagine how it is to have lived in the Ukraine and deal with all this carnage. My apologies to everyone and especially astvitaliy1982 If in fact I took it the wrong way, as you said.
Commander Wallace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-22, 12:01 AM   #12
Reece
CINC Pacific Fleet

Downloads: 171

I certainly thought the same way as you CW, but I think it was still in bad taste!

Sub captains go down with their ship!
Reece is online   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-22, 12:47 AM   #13
astvitaliy1982
Lieutenant

Default Astvitaliy1982

Quote:

I apologize. I didn't mean you. You put the question very correctly. Who are these people who run Ukraine. In 2014, people from the armies of the Armed Forces of Ukraine and the DPR communicated with each other by radio, warned each other about the beginning of shelling, and much more. No one wanted to fight each other. Then provocateurs began to appear. These were platoons of incomprehensible people in black uniforms on cars from Privatbank from Ukraine. They did terrible things on both sides of the front. If you don't believe me, you can watch videos on the Internet for 2014-2015, for example from the city of Volnovakha.
Old 05-20-22, 12:59 AM   #14
Buddahaid
Shark above Space Chicken

Downloads: 160

Pheasants for Phutin

Please help.

"Tomorrow belongs to those who can hear it coming."
David Bowie
Buddahaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-22, 01:04 AM   #15
astvitaliy1982
Lieutenant

Default Astvitaliy1982

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander Wallace View Post

I think no weapon in the world will help solve the conflict in Ukraine. Even if the weapons are from America, England, Turkey, Europe, even if they are spears and bows, they will not solve the problem of Ukraine. In fact, I have seen with my own eyes how quickly this conflict can be resolved through a truce.(at least to start with this) At this moment, absolutely all weapons fall silent, in one minute!!! I mean, when the authorities of countries really need peace, this issue is resolved very quickly.