SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > General > Sub & Naval Discussions: World Naval News, Books, & Films
Forget password? Reset here

Old 10-24-10, 03:18 AM   #1
Castout
Silent Hunter

Downloads: 89
Uploads: 6
Default Anybody catch RED on the movie?

Not exactly a classic but it was a good enough movie to me with only one problem quite a lot of the plot was just so obvious to me . . . . I knew what was coming and it turned out exactly as I thought it would . . . .

As for assassins I guess every nation has them. Can't say I could understand them especially when a particular one whose service was not that to the state or for national security but like in the movie abused for personal gain and matter of the ruling politician. I would think it would make a great action catching one in act and foiling their attempt and turn these jackals from hunter to prey. Young ambitious, proud and addicted to killing. . . . .and blindly loyal to certain politician, quite a slave I must say. I met one of these about a year ago and like I said quite addicted to killing. I guess when you kill many it becomes a perversion. I'm sure that particular Chinese chap must answer to God when he died eventually. He was lucky I'm a nobody and I was lucky I have my God. But of course you don't have to believe anything that I just mentioned or feel liberal to think my judgment is questionable. I just wanted to share. Came across my mind perhaps he just wanted to play a bit, to put fear in me but you don't and can't fake intention!

Last edited by Castout; 10-24-10 at 03:39 AM.
Castout is offline   Reply With Quote