SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Modern-Era Subsims > Dangerous Waters > DW Mod Workshop
Forget password? Reset here

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-03-10, 03:11 PM   #22
-GrayOwl-
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molon Labe View Post
Thanks!

We do have a new akula on the way (see the preview thread), but we're going to give up animated doors to do it.

Thanks for the feedback about the Swiftsure (FdB too!). Someday I'm going to have to go through these threads and find all of those little glitches so I can fix them. In this case, it's crashing because it's expecting to load a .jpg that I neglected to include in the final package.

If you (or anyone else who feels comfortable with software tinkering) wants to quick-fix the Swiftsure, there are two ways. The easiest is to find and open UK_TOC.txt in Graphics and find the Swiftsure entry. Change "swiftsure.jpg" to "nophoto.jpg." Then edit the file zUSNIInstaller to have only one line "cmputil usnidata UK_TOC.txt." Then run zUSNI...
The other method is to find a picture of the Swiftsure to your liking, download it, scale it to fit nicely on DW's USNI screen, rename it "Swiftsure.jpg", place it in Graphics, edit zUSNIInstaller to have this line only "cmputil usnidata Swiftsure.jpg," and run zUSNI.
You face to a problem by change of a code.

If you want that the doors opened - you will be compelled to change EXE a code and others DLL.

As however and other awful mistakes in gameplay.

I abruptly laugh before SCS by the programmers - code of game - the nursery of the bug.

I never would recommend, to reserve products of this company.

The too weak personnel of the programmers.