Forget password? Reset here

Old 09-16-23, 06:14 PM   #106
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ET2SN View Post
Carnivores tend to have shorter life-spans.
That can be debated. I say it is not so. And the WHO lies.

And on carnivores and omnivores: I quote Dr. Anthony Chaffee from his book "Why we are carnivores and how plants try to poison you":

I think the really only good working functional definition of the word omnivore would be one of two things:

Either: you get as much nutrition out of both plants and animals you can eat them indiscriminately.

Or: there are things mthat you cna only get in plants that you have to have that don't exist in meat - and there are things in meat that you have to have that dont exist in plants. And so you necessarily have to eat both.

Humans dont fall into either of those categories. We have things in meat that we have to have that we cannot get from plants, but ther eis nothign in plants and fungus that we cannot get from meat.

Plain logic here by Dr. Chaffee. Now, if you consider that plants have natures biggets arsenal of toxines and chemical wepaons to prevent getting eaten, then eating them nevertheless does not sound like a reasonable thing to do. Genetically, biologically, metbolically and in the views of the vast majoprity of antropologists we are canrivores. And we do nto chnbage that nature of ours by eating stuff that is not form an anmnals, and is toxic to us. Dr. chaffee indeed desrcribes all chrinic disease ad txicity reactions to species-unapprotiate food. That some plants prepare fruits they want to get etahen so that their nuts get spread, doe snot mean they want them to get eaten by us. Even more so if the guts of the species doing nthis "tranbsport" adds chemicla processes that actualyl turn the tarnsported seeds or nuts into acutqally functional seeds and nuts that can indeed pant new life somewhere.

We are carnivores. We are just canrivoes who do eat also food that is not good for us, but that we learned to eat in the poast becasue despite helath issues it may have been the only way to survive. But cvonside rthis: veterinaries report that many cats and dogs that get fed with idniustruially processed food that contains not just meat but also veggies and grains becasue it is so cheap and increases the profit margin, become human disease they do ntoi suffer form when they eat their species-adequte diet, whcih is meat. These pets and animals then suddenlfy form obesity, diabtes, fatty liver, CHD, herat attacks.

Chaffee was professional rugby player and attended unversity alreadsy at the age of 16. He is a neurosurgeon and shows the body of a superman. He is a carnivore since a very long time. He is one of the world's leading and most wanted experts on this topic. I posted one or two videos with him in the health thread. The book I quoted from is a collection of edited youtube transciptions.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/F6ib6...?feature=share

https://youtube.com/shorts/F6ib6Ntp3s8?feature=shared
Old 09-16-23, 06:15 PM   #107
Skybird
Soaring

Quote:
Originally Posted by ET2SN View Post
Carnivores tend to have shorter life-spans.
That can be debated. I say it is not so. And the WHO lies.

And on carnivores and omnivores: I quote Dr. Anthony Chaffee from his book "Why we are carnivores and how plants try to poison you":

I think the really only good working functional definition of the word omnivore would be one of two things:

Either: you get as much nutrition out of both plants and animals you can eat them indiscriminately.

Or: there are things that you can only get in plants that you have to have that don't exist in meat - and there are things in meat that you have to have that dont exist in plants. And so you necessarily have to eat both.

Humans dont fall into either of those categories. We have things in meat that we have to have that we cannot get from plants, but ther eis nothign in plants and fungus that we cannot get from meat.

Plain logic here by Dr. Chaffee. Now, if you consider that plants have natures biggets arsenal of toxines and chemical wepaons to prevent getting eaten, then eating them nevertheless does not sound like a reasonable thing to do. Genetically, biologically, metabolically and in the views of the vast majoprity of antropologists we are canrivores. And we do not change that nature of ours by eating stuff that is not from an animnals, and is toxic to us. Dr. chaffee indeed desrcribes all chronic disease as toxicity reactions to species-unapprotiate food. That some plants prepare fruits they want to get eaten so that their nuts get spread, does not mean they want them to get eaten by >us<. Even more so if the guts of the species doing this "transport" adds chemicla processes that actualyl turn the tarnsported seeds or nuts into acutally functional seeds and nuts that can indeed plant new life somewhere.

We are carnivores. We are just carnivores who do eat also food that is not good for us, but that we learned to eat in the past because despite health issues it may have been the only way to survive. But conside rthis: veterinaries report that many cats and dogs that get fed with industrially processed food that contains not just meat but also veggies and grains becasue it is so cheap and increases the profit margin, become human diseases they do not suffer form when they eat their species-adequate diet, whcih is meat. These pets and animals then suddenly form obesity, diabtes, fatty liver, CHD, heart attacks.

Chaffee was professional rugby player and attended unversity alreadsy at the age of 16. He is a neurosurgeon and shows the body of a superman. He is a carnivore since a very long time. He is one of the world's leading and most wanted experts on this topic. I posted one or two videos with him in the health thread. The book I quoted from is a collection of edited youtube transcriptions.

60 seconds:

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/F6ib6...?feature=share

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/Ed9IP...?feature=share

Last edited by Skybird; 09-16-23 at 06:53 PM.
Skybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-23, 09:57 PM   #108
ET2SN
ET2/SS

Downloads: 58

Icon10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird View Post

Chaffee was professional rugby player
In case you don't believe me, you can ask Aktungbby.
Rugby is one of the most extreem full-contact sports and Rugby players don't wear head protection.

ET2SN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-23, 11:48 PM   #109
Aktungbby
Gefallen Engel U-666

Location: On a tilted, overheated, overpopulated spinning mudball on Collision course with Andromeda Galaxy
Downloads: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird
...nuts get spread, doe snot mean they want them to get eaten by us.
I do love "getting my nuts spread and doe snot"...but as I pointed out in August's Rugby thread, I did actually wear my wrestling head-gear to prevent vegan condition, cauliflowered ears, from binding on in scrums and rucks at the hooker postion...and swilled vast amounts of Hamm's beer from 40 gallon kegs...for 7 years. "Scrum caps' are now worn often.' I now stick to veggie burgers, chicken, salmon, sole, salads; eschewing red meat, eggs, bacon and processed sandwich meats. I'm big on cereal, yogurt and blueberries for breakfast and 1 cuppa-Joe(no cream/sugar added) with only water with meals...generally, at 72, everything you used to like is bad for you!

"Only two things are infinite; The Universe and human squirrelyness; and I'm not too sure about the Universe"

Last edited by Aktungbby; 09-17-23 at 01:59 AM.
Aktungbby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-23, 06:24 AM   #110
Skybird
Soaring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aktungbby View Post
I I now stick to veggie burgers, chicken, salmon, sole, salads; eschewing red meat, eggs, bacon and processed sandwich meats. I'm big on cereal, yogurt and blueberries for breakfast and 1 cuppa-Joe(no cream/sugar added) with only water with meals...generally, at 72, everything you used to like is bad for you!
30 seconds.
https://youtube.com/shorts/RRU4vLL_J...nH5FA8Ts7gdLwq
Old 09-19-23, 12:13 AM   #111
em2nought
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 0

So I'm eating more bananas lately, but don't like them much once they're too ripe. I did love Publix's old recipe banana pudding though so I found a recipe online, and then modified it to be a little healthier.

Two Hunt's sugar free vanilla pudding cups
Two over ripe bananas sliced up
Thirteen vanilla wafers
Plain Greek yogurt about one pudding cup & a half
Cool Whip about one pudding cup & a half

Set aside three cookies. Mix everything else in a bowl until the bananas are mixed in, but the cookies are still mostly whole. Refrigerate until the cookies are mushy. Crush into fine crumbs the three cookies you saved then sprinkle on the bowl of pudding. Eat just like when you were a kid in 1975.

The plain Greek Yogurt is a substitution for the original item which was sour cream. Seems like the key ingredient to make the pudding a little tangy and not super sweet. I find plain Greek Yogurt substitutes well for sour cream in most things I try.
Old 09-25-23, 12:54 PM   #112
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

Donner kebabs have been the order of the day for me recently.

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-23, 12:19 AM   #113
Eisenwurst
Silent Hunter

Downloads: 58

This guy's a good cook. Here he does a sensible, easy to make Aussie staple, the Meat Pie.

There's about a million variations of this but if you keep it simple it always comes out best.