SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > SH5 Mods Workshop
Forget password? Reset here

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-17-13, 04:08 PM   #11
gap
Navy Seal

Downloads: 793
Uploads: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by privateer View Post
I've never test SH5 AI Guns for a problem We saw in SH3.
If the angle was set to high? You'd get a Snow effect from the shells raining back down once in a Blue Moon!

We found Real Life settings did not work in SH3 and had to lower the specs a tad.
I remember you talking about this problem you had while working on GWX. Honestly I didn't test if the same would happen in SH5, but for sure it is worth a try. Beside barrel's maximum elevation angle, maximum gun range/angle might play a role. Do you remember if you had played with those settings too?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vdr1981 View Post
Thank's... Actually , i'm very much interested in this and your work with historical guns specification is very important for realistic submarine damage modeling. Merging those two mods in one large would be great thing for SH5...
Merging the two mods would be an honour, though there is not much to merge at this time (most of the features I had originally planned are still in my mind ). As a matter of fact, I was going to add your mod to the list of mods supported/required.

P.S: have you tested this mod? Though having been posted in Fifi's Mod Compilation thread, it is part of the HGS project (again my bad... )
gap is offline   Reply With Quote