Forget password? Reset here

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-19-21, 06:17 AM   #1
Silent Otto
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:
Icon7 CAOD / AOD Game Tactics

I’ve actually tried to start this thread twice and the editing dropped me when hitting the backspace bar! So, third times a charm and I’ll type it up in Word and paste it in this time to be safe!

As some of us try to experiment a bit on Hex Editing issues and maybe workarounds for some of the game faults, I thought perhaps we could discuss some actual game play tactics that members like to use. Have a favorite area or type of mission you like to play or, perhaps a portion of the game you never played but are interested in. What works for you and what doesn’t; what do you learn after trying a certain tactic? How many try to reference what’s happening in game play to what was actually happening in the same time period?

I was told that AOD plays virtually the same as CAOD, so feel free to comment on either game and perhaps the tactics in one might prove beneficial in the other. Let’s just not keep bashing one game or the other for whatever reasons as it adds nothing to the thread IMO.

I’ll start with an example and you can add in as much, or as little information you want; doesn’t matter what time period, type of boat, etc.

Last edited by Silent Otto; 12-19-21 at 09:25 AM.