Closed Thread

Old 03-08-22, 12:03 PM   #1936
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff-Groves View Post
You'd be warned about being lead around by the nose.

And don't DARE give the impression your not following in step with the majority opinion here!

I DO follow the majority's standpoint-Ukraine is good fighting a survival battle against the EVIL Russia.

Slava Ukraini

Markus

My little lovely female cat
Old 03-08-22, 12:03 PM   #1937
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapuc View Post
!!?? I've heard and read The Ukrainian President should be a Jew.

If this is correct then it must be the first time a Jew is a neonazist

Markus
Told from a TV docu: when Selensky was elected, he was not exactly that popular nevertheless, because they said he had a past as comedian in Russia, mocking at the cost of the Ukraine. Putin, who is antisemitic himself, saw this as a great opporutntiy to seize this media war asset: a Ukrainian Jew mocking the Ukraine surely shows how Nazi and how wicked the Ukraine is and how Jew-loving Russia is. How wonderful! Now, this man then "betraying him", turning out to become immensely popular, and a strong leader and icon of the resistence - that is a traitor whose treason Putin will never forget and never forgive, he takes it personal : he must pay with his life for his treason and all he loves must be killed, too! Thats the real reason, I would say, why Zelenski is No.1 on the assassination list - and his wife No. 2.

For the sake of completeness, there are Jews turning Nazi for some strange reasons, too, one had that in Europe during WW2, and in Israel there is a small Jewish Nazi organsiation, or at least there was one some years ago. Don't ask me about the Why, my imagination has limits. In a world where they say ther are over 60 gender and we can freely decide and switch between being male or female, nothing surprises me anymore.
Old 03-08-22, 12:08 PM   #1938
Aktungbby
Gefallen Engel U-666

Location: On a tilted, overheated, overpopulated spinning mudball on Collision course with Andromeda Galaxy
Downloads: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aktungbby View Post
Rule one of warfare: once the enemy is engaged the A plan changes...usually well past 'plan B'; obviously with the outspoken, suddenly peace-touting oligarch wallets(& megayachts) on the line(think: "greed is good" meets 'rubles is the sinews of war') who ever wrote that report better be a very high ranking FSB joe...or it's a one-way trip to an old gulag with a lonely woods for him...nerve agent or Makarov pistol round optional...Putin will not tolerate "loss of face" at this stage of the game. Even NeoNazi Jew, President Zelenski knew not to hold a peace conference in Belarus?!! The crematoriums on those Russian artillary trucks are working overtime; ultimately, Vlad the Bastard has to answer to a lot of babushka-moms with dead sons in Ukraine...Moreover the longer NATO "feeds the fight" the longer buddy Xi's equally greedy China will wait before the Commies' other shoe drops and Taiwan is invaded.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbuna View Post
Why do the words 'Hypocrisy and Taiwan' immediately spring to mind?
Quote:
It will take decades for the Russians to regain their credibility and other countries trust in them if ever at all.
If ever! We owe Vlad the Bastard one though; NATO's tepid act is swiftly unifying itself. Chairmman Xi is reconsidering his recently stated "friendship with no limits" relationship with Vlad the Bastard who obligingly held off the attack till after the Olymics were done!. In a speech on this date in 1983, President Reagan dubbed the Soviets the "evil empire" ... now proven beyond doubt.

"Only two things are infinite; The Universe and human squirrelyness; and I'm not too sure about the Universe"
Old 03-08-22, 12:11 PM   #1939
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird View Post
Told from a TV docu: when Selensky was elected, he was not exactly that popular nevertheless, because they said he had a past as comedian in Russia, mocking at the cost of the Ukraine. Putin, who is antisemitic himself, saw this as a great opporutntiy to seize this media war asset: a Ukrainian Jew mocking the Ukraine surely shows how Nazi and how wicked the Ukraine is and how Jew-loving Russia is. How wonderful! Now, this man then "betraying him", turning out to become immensely popular, and a strong leader and icon of the resistence - that is a traitor whose treason Putin will never forget and never forgive, he takes it personal : he must pay with his life for his treason and all he loves must be killed, too! Thats the real reason, I would say, why Zelenski is No.1 on the assassination list - and his wife No. 2.

For the sake of completeness, there are Jews turning Nazi for some strange reasons, too, one had that in Europe during WW2, and in Israel there is a small Jewish Nazi organsiation, or at least there was one some years ago. Don't ask me about the Why, my imagination has limits. In a world where they say ther are over 60 gender and we can freely decide and switch between being male or female, nothing surprises me anymore.
You learn something new everyday in this forum.

I fully understand why US and UK is putting a pressure on Zelensky about his escape from Ukraine.
His death would mean a disaster for the psychological part of the war among the army and the civilians.

Markus

Old 03-08-22, 12:23 PM   #1940
Aktungbby
Gefallen Engel U-666

Location: On a tilted, overheated, overpopulated spinning mudball on Collision course with Andromeda Galaxy
Downloads: 22

cool This just in!

The International Judo Federation has stripped black-belt Putin of his titles and jobs within the organization. His honorary president and Ambassadorship of the International Judo Federation as well as oligarch and close associate Arkady Rotenberg are ended.

"Only two things are infinite; The Universe and human squirrelyness; and I'm not too sure about the Universe"

Last edited by Aktungbby; 03-08-22 at 01:06 PM.
Old 03-08-22, 12:23 PM   #1941
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

Neither of those links work for me

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Old 03-08-22, 12:30 PM   #1942
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Quote:
Neither of those links work for me
The first twitter link worked fine, the second didn't(Got a message saying something went wrong)

Forgot something-Watching the first video of the car being demolished by bullits made me think of the game Beamng.drive

Markus

Old 03-08-22, 12:31 PM   #1943
UglyMowgli
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 9

Here the BMP2 killing the driver in car

Old 03-08-22, 12:32 PM   #1944
kranz
The Old Man

Downloads: 5

Sorry, someone must have deleted the videos.

@Up
Thanks.
Old 03-08-22, 12:36 PM   #1945
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by kranz View Post

@Up
Thanks.
The first video work fine-it's the second who's gone missing.

How many of you think that we within a month or so, will have NATO/UN boots on the ground in the western part of Ukraine ?

Markus

Old 03-08-22, 12:37 PM   #1946
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Quote:
Originally Posted by UglyMowgli View Post
Here the BMP2 killing the driver in car

How brave of those military morons

Quote:
Originally Posted by kranz View Post

@Up
Thanks.
Not a problem, these things sometimes happen.

Old 03-08-22, 12:39 PM   #1947
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapuc View Post
The first video work fine-it's the second who's gone missing.

How many of you think that we within a month or so, will have NATO/UN boots on the ground in the western part of Ukraine ?

Markus
Not gonna happen unless a NATO member is attacked.

There are countless sources out there telling you that.

Old 03-08-22, 12:46 PM   #1948
Armistead
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 364

Eh, Ukraine is being sacrificed to the Climate Change Gods, we won't put boots on the ground to save it unless NATO is attacked. We aren't gonna make the mass effort on energy and Putin will win this by just waiting until next winter when several NATO nations cave rather than face a starving cold winter in the dark. $300 per barrel, anyone? I think it's coming.

You see my dog don't like people laughing. He gets the crazy idea you're laughing at him. Now if you apologize like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.
Old 03-08-22, 12:51 PM   #1949
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

I wouldn't say sacrificed. NATO do not want to escalate matters and run the risk of a nuclear exchange.

They have the best part of twelve months to prepare on the energy front.

This is a game of chicken or who will blink first.

Old 03-08-22, 12:59 PM   #1950
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky gives an unprecedented address to UK MPs in the House of Commons.
Speaking by video link, he welcomes sanctions on Russia but repeats an appeal for a no-fly zone over Ukraine.
He references Winston Churchill, saying "we will fight in the forests, in the fields, on the shores, in the streets"
A short while earlier the UK announced it would phase out Russian oil imports by the end of 2022
US President Joe Biden has also confirmed a complete US ban on Russian oil, gas and coal imports in a move designed to deal a "powerful blow" to Putin.
The EU has also made moves towards reducing the continent’s reliance on Russian gas.
The UN says two million refugees have now fled Ukraine since Russia invaded.

Closed Thread