Old 05-06-24, 12:43 PM   #7846
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torvald Von Mansee View Post
Serious questions:

Who does Vladimir Putin want to win the U.S. Presidential election? Do you think he wants that person to win because he wants what's best for America?
Experts and others say he want Trump to win the election.

Reason should be that Trump is Putins marionette puppet.

I don't think Putin has to do all the effort to get him voted I say the American a little majority have had enough of Biden.

Markus

My little lovely female cat
mapuc is online   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-24, 01:22 PM   #7847
Dargo
Admiral

Downloads: 21

Quote:
Serious questions:

Who does Vladimir Putin want to win the U.S. Presidential election? Do you think he wants that person to win because he wants what's best for America?
A U.S. President that let Putin do what he wants to do in Europe without question him, same as what China wants and actively tries to interfere in Western politics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Tzu
A victorious Destroyer is like a ton against an ounce.
Dargo is online   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-24, 02:22 PM   #7848
em2nought
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 0

Quote:
Serious questions:

He wanted Hillary Clinton in 2016, and I'm pretty sure he wants the weakest possible so obviously that's Sleepy Joe.
Old 05-06-24, 07:08 PM   #7849
Buddahaid
Shark above Space Chicken

Downloads: 160

Quote:
Originally Posted by em2nought View Post
He wanted Hillary Clinton in 2016, and I'm pretty sure he wants the weakest possible so obviously that's Sleepy Joe.
You've got that wrong. Putin was against Clinton and wanted Trump in 2016, and he wants Trump for 2024 since Trumps plan for peace is to stop sending weapons to Ukraine and tell Ukraine to cede territory to Russia.

"Tomorrow belongs to those who can hear it coming."
David Bowie
Buddahaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-24, 07:21 PM   #7850
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddahaid View Post
You've got that wrong. Putin was against Clinton and wanted Trump in 2016, and he wants Trump for 2024 since Trumps plan for peace is to stop sending weapons to Ukraine and tell Ukraine to cede territory to Russia.

Looking at history Putin only took Crimea and invaded Ukraine when Democrat administrations were voted in office. Trump however was the first president to send lethal weapons to Ukraine and the world lived in relative peace.

Trump quotes:

"Well what I would do, is I would, we would, we have tremendous military capability and what we can do without planes, to be honest with you, without 44-year-old jets, what we can do is enormous, and we should be doing it and we should be helping them to survive and they're doing an amazing job."

To Mr Putin: “If you don’t make a deal, we’re gonna give them a lot. We’re gonna give more than they ever got.”

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.

Last edited by Rockstar; 05-06-24 at 07:31 PM.
Rockstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-24, 07:33 PM   #7851
Buddahaid

After the Crimea annexation in 2014, the first Russian attack on Ukrainian assets was the Kerch incident in 2018 and strong man Trump did nothing.

David Bowie
Old 05-06-24, 08:00 PM   #7852
Gorpet
Still Searching

Downloads: 364

Quote:
RFK jr. has now challenged Trump to debate. Let’s see how the big strong man takes up that offer, or will he run away farting a smoke screen of lame excuses like he did for the primaries?
LOL, Trumps under a gag order how conveniente.
Gorpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-24, 08:02 PM   #7853
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Quote:
After the Crimea annexation in 2014, the first Russian attack on Ukrainian assets was the Kerch incident in 2018 and strong man Trump did nothing.
Trump? I think you meant to say Ukraine did nothing, it’s their territory not ours, in fact since independence they have done damn near next to nothing to bolster their own security. It wasn’t really until 2015 after Poutine annexed Crimea that we, along with the U.K. and Baltic States began training Ukrainian soldiers and supplying them lethal hardware in 2017 which continues today.

Last edited by Rockstar; 05-06-24 at 08:16 PM.
Old 05-06-24, 08:13 PM   #7854
Buddahaid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorpet View Post
LOL, Trumps under a gag order how conveniente.
What do the gag orders have to do with anything other than extrajudicial comments about juries, witnesses, and family members of court personnel? The answer is nothing. Trump can defend his presidential record, talk about border security, talk about the wars in Ukraine and Gaza, and absolutely anything else he wants to. He can even drone on about how unfair every trial is, how bad the judges are, how bad the AG's are, etc., in fact, he never stops.

The gag order excuses are really lame.

And, team Trump is already complaining, and setting up how the upcoming election is rigged. I guess they expect to lose again.

David Bowie
Old 05-06-24, 08:17 PM   #7855
Buddahaid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
Trump? I think you meant to say Ukraine did nothing, it’s their territory not ours, in fact in thirty years since independence they have done damn near next to nothing to bolster their own security. It wasn’t really until a short while after Poutine annexed Crimea that we, along with the U.K. and Baltic States began training Ukrainian soldiers and supplying them lethal hardware in 2017 which continues today.
Wrong. They entered into The Budapest Memorandum on Security Assurances and gave up their soviet era nukes for assurances that Russia would respect their borders which Putin signed.

David Bowie
Old 05-06-24, 08:48 PM   #7856
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Quote:
Wrong. They entered into The Budapest Memorandum on Security Assurances and gave up their soviet era nukes for assurances that Russia would respect their borders which Putin signed.
No, right. Signing a piece of paper stating signatories would not invade Ukraine is not much of a defense against invasion. Plus the nukes didn’t belong to Ukraine nor did they have the codes to launch them anyway. When the Soviet Union broke up the biggest threat back then was the lack of security and the nukes, chemical and biological agents finding their way into the hands of non state players.

Last edited by Rockstar; 05-07-24 at 03:07 AM.
Old 05-06-24, 08:49 PM   #7857
Gorpet
Still Searching

Quote:
RFK jr. has now challenged Trump to debate. Let’s see how the big strong man takes up that offer, or will he run away farting a smoke screen of lame excuses like he did for the primaries?
LOL, The Judge has put Trump under a gag order. So... we see no debates or off to jail he goes. Cowardly but it will work. Joe Biden, RFK jr. and the DEMOCRAT party are so transparent to the world how fearful of this One Man they are.
Would he stop the aspirations of the NEW World order and NATO as an Aggressor Organization ? In Russia they throw em out windows.In the USA they hang themselves in their jail cells the Most popular or random killing by the homeless.
Old 05-06-24, 09:28 PM   #7858
Gorpet
Still Searching

Quote:
What do the gag orders have to do with anything other than extrajudicial comments about juries, witnesses, and family members of court personnel? The answer is nothing. Trump can defend his presidential record, talk about border security, talk about the wars in Ukraine and Gaza, and absolutely anything else he wants to. He can even drone on about how unfair every trial is, how bad the judges are, how bad the AG's are, etc., in fact, he never stops.

The gag order excuses are really lame.

And, team Trump is already complaining, and setting up how the upcoming election is rigged. I guess they expect to lose again.
Holy **** that is a mouth full. But the transparency of the Democrat Party of the United States and it's corruption is evident, They are afraid of one Man exposing their Worldwide corruption of every leader of every NATO country. Tell me why elected officials and the Presidents or PM's of any country would put at risk their people the entire population of their country for WAR. The new world order right, it's all about resources and they can't get off this planet. I'll tell ya the truth if i was in their country club with their mindset, hidden caverns and a future for my offspring i would kill as many as it takes.Just to play
Tom Petty it's good to be King. When we break our hatches and come to the surface.

Last edited by Gorpet; 05-06-24 at 11:08 PM.
Old 05-06-24, 11:25 PM   #7859
Buddahaid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorpet View Post
Holy **** that is a mouth full. But the transparency of the Democrat Party of the United States and it's corruption is evident, They are afraid of one Man exposing their Worldwide corruption of every leader of every NATO country. Tell me why elected officials and the Presidents or PM's of any country would put at risk their people the entire population of their country for WAR. The new world order right, it's all about resources and they can't get off this planet. I'll tell ya the truth if i was in their country club with their mindset, hidden caverns and a future for my offspring i would kill as many as it takes.Just to play
Tom Petty it's good to be King. When we break our hatches and come to the surface.
Speaking about mouthfuls. Well, you and I have entirely different viewpoints to say the least. What corruption of the Democratic Party is so evident and who's afraid of one man? Only Trump and his wannabee's have said they won't accept an election result for 2024 they don't agree with. Sore losers before the race is even started.

David Bowie
Old 05-07-24, 01:15 PM   #7860
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Quote:
Speaking about mouthfuls. Well, you and I have entirely different viewpoints to say the least. What corruption of the Democratic Party is so evident and who's afraid of one man? Only Trump and his wannabee's have said they won't accept an election result for 2024 they don't agree with. Sore losers before the race is even started.
And the other camp is equally ready to deny the election results if he is elected.

Here’s a blast from the past. https://archive.ph/exQI4

‘Not Our President’: Protests Spread After Donald Trump’s Election

Quote:
Thousands of demonstrators took to the streets in Manhattan on Wednesday night and converged on Trump Tower in Midtown to protest the election of Donald J. Trump as president.
Similar protests happened in several cities across the country, including Boston, Chicago, Seattle and Washington, and at college campuses in California, Massachusetts and Pennsylvania.
In New York, the protests started in separate waves from Union Square and Columbus Circle and snaked their way through Midtown.
The protesters chanted “Not our president” and “New York hates Trump” and carried signs that said, among other things, “Dump Trump.” Restaurant workers in their uniforms briefly left their posts to cheer on the demonstrators.
The demonstrations, which appeared to be largely peaceful, forced streets to be closed, snarled traffic and drew a large police presence.

Protesters gathered outside Trump Tower on Fifth Avenue near 56th Street, where the president-elect lives. Loaded dump trucks lined Fifth Avenue for two blocks outside the tower as a form of protection.
Emanuel Perez, 25, of the Bronx, who works at a restaurant in Manhattan and grew up in Guerrero, Mexico, was among the many Latinos in the crowd.
“I came here because people came out to protest the racism that he’s promoting,” he said in Spanish, referring to Mr. Trump. “I’m not scared for myself personally. What I’m worried about is how many children are going to be separated from their families. It will not be just one. It will be thousands of families.”
Protesters with umbrellas beat a piñata of Mr. Trump, which quickly lost a leg, outside the building.

The Police Department said on Wednesday night that 15 protesters had been arrested.

Bianca Rivera, 25, of East Harlem, described Mr. Trump’s election as something that was “not supposed to happen.”

“We’re living in a country that’s supposed to be united, a melting pot,” she said. “It’s exposing all these underground racists and sexists.”

Elsewhere in the country, college students gathered in spontaneous marches and asked university leaders to schedule meetings to reflect on the results.
After Mr. Trump’s victory speech, more than 2,000 students at the University of California, Los Angeles, marched through the streets of the campus’s Westwood neighborhood.
There were similar protests at the University of Southern California, in Los Angeles; University of California campuses in Berkeley, San Diego and Santa Barbara;

Temple University, in Philadelphia; and the University of Massachusetts.
High school students also walked out of classes in protest in several cities.
As U.C.L.A. students made their way to classes on Wednesday, they talked about how to make sense of an outcome that had seemed impossible a day earlier.
“I’m more than a little nervous about the future,” said Blanca Torres, a sophomore anthropology major. “We all want to have conversations with each other, to figure out how to move forward. There’s a whole new reality out there for us now.”
Chuy Fernandez, a fifth-year economics student, said he was eager to air his unease with his peers.
“I’m feeling sad with this huge sense of uncertainty,” Mr. Fernandez said. The son of a Mexican immigrant, he said it was difficult not to take the outcome personally.
“We’re all just kind of waiting for a ticking time bomb, like looking around and thinking who will be deported,” he said. “That’s the exact opposite of what most of us thought would happen.”

I guess next you’ll try to tell me Trump was the only presidential candidate to ever deny election results or go to court over it.

Even after 4 years since she lost the election Hillary was still going on about how the election was rigged, blaming Trump and Putin. And the kook fringe from here and abroad lapped it up and STILL DO!

Hillary Clinton Maintains 2016 Election ‘Was Not On the Level’: ‘We Still Don’t Know What Really Happened’
Mairead McArdle

October 9, 2020·2 min read

Quote:
Hillary Clinton is sticking with her conviction that the 2016 presidential election was not conducted legitimately, saying the details surrounding her loss are still unclear.

“There was a widespread understanding that this election [in 2016] was not on the level,” Clinton said during an interview for the latest episode of The Atlantic’s politics podcast, The Ticket. “We still don’t know what really happened.”

“There’s just a lot that I think will be revealed. History will discover,” the Democratic Party’s 2016 presidential nominee continued. “But you don’t win by 3 million votes and have all this other shenanigans and stuff going on and not come away with an idea like, ‘Whoa, something’s not right here.’ That was a deep sense of unease.”

Clinton also offered copious criticism of President Trump, saying she warned the country about her former rival, and “it was even worse than I thought it was.”

“I really did feel sometimes like the tree falling in the forest. I believed he was a puppet of Putin. I believed that there was relevant, important information in his tax returns. I believed he did not have the temperament to be president, he was unfit—not a partisan comment, but an assessment of him,” the former secretary of state said.

In August, Clinton said Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden should not concede the upcoming November election “under any circumstances” because she believes “this is going to drag out, and eventually I do believe he will win if we don’t give an inch, and if we are as focused and relentless as the other side is.”

The 2020 election results are expected to be delayed, as the use of mail-in ballots, which can take weeks to count, will likely skyrocket due to the coronavirus pandemic.

President Trump has cast doubt on whether the upcoming 2020 election will be legitimate, warning that widespread voting by mail could be a catalyst for election fraud. Democrats have pushed for voting by mail to protect voters from having to leave their homes to vote, possibly exposing themselves to the coronavirus.

Last edited by Rockstar; 05-07-24 at 01:58 PM.