Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > General > General Topics
Forget password? Reset here

Old 10-02-23, 06:42 AM   #151
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

The Corruption of Nutritional and Medical Guidelines

Asked Goldman-Sachs: "Is actually curing people a sustainable business model?" And the answer was: "No. Curing is great, but you dont create return customers that way."
(00:31:00 ff)

These guidelnes are not just wrong, but they are intentionally corrupt. Even though Coca cola alone spends 11 times the amount of money on nutritional research than the NIH annually, its not just the big food companies behind it. Behind it from the beginning, and even founding some of the largest Big Food companies like Kellogg's and Sanitarium Foods, lies another entity who has influenced the guidelines, the WHO, the McGovern report, and even the curriculum of nutritionists and lifestyle medicine doctors. Thats my new best friend, the Adventist Church, crash-born into existence by Ellen G. White at the turn of the 19th to 20 century. The result is a totalitarian global mission to enforce veganism for the beliefs a religous minority sect that battles listfulness and sexual drive and thinks Christ will return to Earth when all humans eat vegan, that has established its influence deep inside US governments since decades and in international institutions, bypassing and thus eroding democratic legitimation, and making people sick and ill and shortening their life expectancy by the guillotine of so-called civiliational deseases. This sect teams up with big food industries and their poisonous crap food as well as the murderous profit greed of Big Pharma, corrupting science and medicine and not only making people ill, but helping to make sure they stay ill, forever.

He nicley wraps it all up in one speech, and then some Q&A.

Stop allowing to get fooled, guys. Take back responsibility for our own life and your own health. Internet medicine on prevention, nutrition and curing the cause instead of just doctoring on the symptoms and make money wih that, is many, many, many years ahead of what most practicing doctors know. And then there are even those doctors who carry their ego on golden plates before them and demand everybody they pass to fall on their knees and bow their heads. - There are many reasons why over the past years I have become so extremly mistrusting doctors in general, and its not just due to Covid. By far not.

We have no health systems, we have sickness systems, and the system itself feasts royally on our illbeing und does what it can that things stay like that.

Last edited by Skybird; 10-02-23 at 11:30 AM.
Skybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-23, 08:27 AM   #152
Skybird
Soaring

And off I go into the fourth week of my carnivore experience. I bite into the bitter apple now and also scratch coffee and both beers, with and without alcohol, from the card. Only sparkling water. Im not happy with this, but I want to see if the effect especially on weight is as big as they often claim. It could very well be so, so...

Today I hate myself...
Old 10-02-23, 01:11 PM   #153
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

It must be the boredom

Tonights meal is an Indian Chicken and Mushroom Curry ably accompanied by a football match on tv and beer and rum and pep.

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-23, 06:18 AM   #154
Skybird
Soaring

CANCER

or: When stupidity becomes pandemic.

Seyfried is a world-leading expert on this explanation model for cancer, and I think two things: its revolutionary and thus a threat to the establishment and its power, ego and money interests, and he is so very very very very right. Not so much genetic predisposition. Cancer is a metabolic desease.

But all research and development is being done on grounds of the genetical hypothesis, and real big money is beign invested in a bid to see even bigger profits form it one day. Guess what this means? Everybody and everything resists to alternative better explanation models.

It also once again reiterates the enormous importance of a good mitochondria health. A top priority in my book since three years.
Old 10-04-23, 06:43 AM   #155
Skybird
Soaring

The pattern is being repeated all over the world.

Old 10-04-23, 02:00 PM   #156
Skybird
Soaring

Old 10-05-23, 05:51 AM   #157
Skybird
Soaring

Day 24, if I am not mistaken. I am still not tired of my meat plate in the evening, I have ribeye and entrecote in turns, and mostly two patties. Going without coffee is easy physiologically, since I never needed nor felt the chaffeine kick, but I miss the taste. Without beer is a bit less pleasurable, though, and thats why I deiceded to cheat here, got a new brand, which is very low in carbs, only less than 1.5 gr per 100ml, so I stay below the limit of 10 gr per day rule. In a week I will be through with this "experiment" of 30 days, but as I already said, I will stick with this anyway, I like it. I enjoy the meals so intensely like not since many, many years. Got myself a new pan, an grill pan (with "stripes"), cast iron, I could swear it gets hotter for some reason, the meat on the first two tries was no longer mediuam rare, but well done - with same oven settings and same timing. Need to reduce the time with this pan. The patties I leave in the pan a bit longer, since it is ground beef.
Weight dropped below the 80 kg mark today. For dropping weight, this method definetly works, slowly, but constantly. But its not that alone. I feel better, and seem to need less sleep. Also, it does something psychological, making me fell more - hard to say. Truly woken up. Grounded, confident, calmer. Not sleepwalking through the day.
Old 10-05-23, 07:46 AM   #158
Skybird
Soaring

A genocidal syndicate named FDA/Big Pharma
Surpressing a cure for cancer since 40 years. (Also supressing the truth about vitamin C. Surpressing the truth about vitamin D. And so much more.)

I did not know this story, until I red about it in a book by Thomas E. Levy, Primal Panacea (2011). I was shocked. Thje aftermath iof this echos until today and still kills scores of patneonts, because the FDA wills the needless death of thousands of patients every year to protects the profit interests of Big Pharma that has completely corrupted it.

I can only reocmmend to make yourself familiar with this case (if you are American and of advanced age maybe you remember it from your time of havign been a young adult), it hammers hoime a scaring message still valid today, if not even more so today. While I type this, the eU mulls fzurtehr stseps tpo comeplete this conspiracy, and the US must have already signed more laws since Obama'S first law and that he and the US is obligated to sign under the imperial rule of the Codex Elementarius. Its meant to turn if not all of us then at least most of us into slaughtering cattle for the pharmaceutical industry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_7LZ8GLerI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBAU7zZY164

Homepage

https://www.burzynskimovie.com/

This is not a goodnight story.

If you have not the time, then ypu at least should read this, an excerpt from Levy's book that tells Burcynskis story on just 4-5 pages. Its a free ebook online book viewer.

pages 75-80

https://pdfcoffee.com/primal-panacea...-pdf-free.html

and while you are at it, this - pages 14-17 - illustrates how the system stomps with its feet on your health and life.

[The page numbers relate to the small viewer window on the left side, not the text on the right side.]

This is no conspiration theory and no nutjob story. This is real.

It snot just the USA, and not just the FDA. Other nation's medical boards and food associations and nutrition associations and medical associations are of the same evil, wicked breed. Totally corrupted, the whole system is designed now to allow corruption being pushed the the possible maximum. This cancer drove its claws deep into the whole world. Everyday politics with their soap opera content and scandals and party rivalry are just panem et circensis to distract the people from what is really going on. And most people buy it, swallow it, and totally believe in it. But its a fabricated reality only, like the drug dream of a junkey, and thus irrelevant. The figures appearing in this hallucination are not the real dealers and their masters controlliung them form behind the scenes.

Year after year, millions of patients suffer serious complications and side effects from the drugs they are given. Every year, hundreds of thousands of patients die from these drugs - not from their illnesses! -Whether or not they are dosed and administered correctly and according to instructions. Insiders say the number of those who die from complications caused by improper administration is at least twice as high. For decades, a nutritional doctrine has been propagated that does exactly the opposite of what it promises. For decades, people have been poisoned by it downright and suddenly, they are pushed into pain, suffering, financial misery, social exclusion, until they finally got brought to an unnecessarily premature death. In view of such blatant numbers of victims, one can only speak of genocide. What else could it be called...? A "crime"? No. Mass murder it is, in order to enrich oneself at it.

And those at the top - they know it. THEY KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING.

Last edited by Skybird; 10-05-23 at 08:14 AM.
Old 10-05-23, 02:30 PM   #159
Skybird
Soaring

Censorship

Needlessly to say: it's not just the

US, but it's everywhere where the Western junk food Regime is in Rule.
These predatory companies and religous ideologists need to be brought down - else they will bring down us.
The vaccine conspiracy, the latent changes at the WHO, the pushing of veganism, food corporate interests - its not different things, it all belongs together, is all details of one and the same plot against mankind.
Old 10-06-23, 02:14 PM   #160
Skybird
Soaring

Are you smarter than your doc?

Personally I think that on Topics of Food and nutrition the internet and social platforms as I formation sources have left classic medicine behind by 2 to 3 decades.
Not to mention the criminal energy and malicious intention of our enemy, the food and pharma industry.

I strongly recommend the book by Dr Ken Berry, Lies my doctor told me LINK

Old 10-09-23, 07:42 AM   #161
Skybird
Soaring

TIMESTAMPS:

00:02:50: Meat has always provided essential nutrients in the human diet,

00:07:00 Dietetics association of Australia (DAA) are highly compromised,

00:13:20 Seventh Day Adventist ideology underlies plant-based movement,

00:18:00 Seventh Day Adventists own plant-based food companies

00:24:45 The DAA attempted character assassination of orthopaedic surgeon Dr Gary Fettke for successfully treating his diabetic patients with low carb,

00:29:42 Majority of nutritional research is funded by industry and is highly conflicted,

00:32:30 Carnivore is a human species
appropriate diet,

00:44:10 End of talk, Q&A begins
Old 10-09-23, 01:35 PM   #162
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37

I remember you had mentioned something about salt and how much one could take without hazarding ones life.

Found this article-Who says one should limit its salt intake to a min.

https://www.who.int/news-room/fact-s...salt-reduction

Markus

My little lovely female cat
mapuc is online   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-23, 02:07 PM   #163
Skybird
Soaring

^ WHO. Compromised. Don'T weaste your time with them, they are "deep industry". 85% of their budget comes from corporates and prvate trusts and foundations. Have you nothign learned frome their recent power grab?

They are criminal and deeply anti-humanity. Phjarmsa lobby, cereals and grain and sugar and food lobby, and the 7trh day Adventists (which control most of these grain and cereals and soy industries).

I find a video on salt (again).

Edit: that was fast, two of my faourite health professionals on youtuber, of the one i have three books, of the other half a dozen.

DiNicolantonio wrote a whole book about salt, "The Salt Fix". I can only recommend it. Cleans up the many lies about it.Salt'SA hkistor yof the past 100 years read slike a criome storyx and a pllti thriller. It seems the whole food business is a crime story and a religious crusade. Read the reviews on British or US Amazon, both rate it 4.6.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Salt-Fix-Ex...ps%2C80&sr=8-1

For my own part, since I boosted my salt intake to huge load, for the first time in my life my heartr ate dropped to nromal levels. It was insane (at rest 110 and higher, for almost all my life and already in my youth. Now it is in the range of 65-75 - without exercising effects.)

The salt-blood pressure hypothesis is wrong. As simple sa that: WRONG. Has never been proven right. Was proven repeatedly to be wrong. Add it to the many lies they told us about food in the past century or so. Eggs. Butter. Meat and fat. Margarine. Crisco. Sugar. Carbs. Fruits. Glucose. Plant seed oils. Will you please stop listening to these liars, finally? Its another crime story about money, donations to universities, prestige, career, reputation. And the sugar industry.

The WHO's agenda is corrupt, corrupt corrupt. I cant say it any more clearly. In the future, if the WHO gets its way, I and anybody risk legal punishment saying that this frankly.

Last edited by Skybird; 10-09-23 at 02:31 PM.
Old 10-09-23, 03:27 PM   #164
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37

^ Toke my time to watch your video all 37 minutes.

I'm really confused.

Here is what I know-It's important to keep a balance of salt in your body.
This balance depends on how much you weight and how much you exercise.
(If I remember correctly, that is)

Markus

My little lovely female cat
mapuc is online   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-23, 04:25 PM   #165
Skybird
Soaring

Assuming you have no health conditions affecting your kidneys:

your kidneys can excrete several hundred times as much salt as modern man eats nowdays, that is what evolution has made it for (has to do with the animals going from the oceans onto the land), that is easy exercise and absolutely no problem.

We know that before electricity, food was conserved, amongst several methods, by placing it into salt. Due to that and by knowledge from written historic witness accouts, people in Europe, North America, parts of Asia, consumed 100, 120, 140 - up to 200 grams of salt per day. TWO HUNDRED! I assume they drank alot and did not consume it all in one rush. But still - up to 200 gr. That is verified, wriotten records by doctors, chefs, private diaries, etc.

After world war 2, when salt consumption was already lower than in times before, it dropped further with the spread of refrigerators. While the consumed salt levels dropped, the rate of cardiovascular problems and high blood pressure climbed.

There are many countries, so-called salt paradoxe - where people eat extremely salty, with South Korea often listed as the leader, but you could also list Japan, France, Belgium, and others. In South Korea, they have one of the lowest rate of cardiovascular health problems, hypertension and CHD. (coronary heart desease). In the west, people got frenzy over salt and reduce it like crazy - and heart deseases, cardiovascular problem and hypertension explode.

Why is that? Its not the salt, but its what the salt is eaten with.
Healthy fermented vegetables, fatty sea fish, kelp, fresh vegetables in Korea - pizza, fast food, French fries and standard American diet (SAD) in the West. Does the penny drop now?

Its like with the mediterranean diet, I am convinced now that its health benefits are not so much due to what it includes, but more due to what it does exclude (or cuts short): carbs, namely. White flour. Sugar.

65-70% of mankind does not react with significant changes in blood pressure BP when changign their salt regime. Then there are those 15-20% confounders: you reduce their salt, and they go up with the BP. Around 10-15% only react like the salt-hypertension hypothesis predicted, you give them less salt, and their BP goes down. But by what levels? Around 1.5 to 3 mmHg, that is statistically not significant, a random deviation.

What do you pay for with this insignificant "achievement"? Very severe health consequences. The salt in your blood is one of the most vital variables in your body, the body has a VERY close eye on it. If there is too little salt, the body reduces the total ammount of fluid in the blood, reducing its volume and by that the relative share of salt in it rises again. But the blood becomes thicker this way, and the fluid must go somewhere - and it goes into the cells surrounding the bloodvessels, these cells become bigger and hard, pressing against the blood vessel and reducing its diameter. This is called the peripheral resistance of blood vessel. So you have a thicker blood that must go through blood vessels with reduced diameter, that means there is more resistence to he movement of the blood, and so the heart must work harder, and it must beat faster - your heart rate goes up. Now do this a couple of years and imagine if that can be healthy...?! The heart wears our earlier, that simple it is.

How we get lied to and betrayed and how corrupted scientists and politicians and lobbyists try to hide the truth from us and for what reasons, you can read in that book by deNicolantonio, which is cheap to have usually, he has a full chapter of some 40 pages just about the history of salt in the past 100 years. Its a polit thriller and a crime story, and it show maximum dispise for human health and human life - once again, like these people do so very often. Its one of the big health scandals, if not health crimes of the modern era, and most people do not even know about it, not even doctors - they get lied to at university, too, and thinking of these lies as knowledge they spread these lies themselves then, unknowingly and often even with good intentions. This Dr. Ken berry M.D., whom I really like by his style and direct talking, has written ione book, Lies My Doctor Told Me, which I can recommend, and also done one or two videos just about these sort of problems, uninformed doctors. Needless to say, the establishment and medical boards are not really befriended with him.

James diNicolantonio is a research cardiologist and pharmacologist. He has written several books on diet and nutrients and health optimisation, and published over 300 studies and research papers (that is enormous, this guy is not old), and was or still is a senior editor for "Open Heart" which is a specialised sub-publication of the British Medical Journal BMJ. Before his critics just call him exotic and wrong, they better make sure they have themselves what it takes to compete with his qualifications. He promotes Keto diet and supplementations, but without any pushing messianic attitude, which I find sympathetic. Same for Dr. Berry, he first was in his own words "morbidly fat", then became a Keto guy, then moved to carnivore diet.

My other "heroes of health" at youtube are Dr. Jason Fung, a Canadian nepohrologist (fasting, low carb, Keto, obesity, insuline resistence, diabetes), and Dr. Anthony Chaffee, an American neurosurgeon currently practicing in Australia (plant-free diet and carnivore diet). Finally, Dr. Lustig, who is as funny as his name implies (lustig is German for funny), and who is also about much of all this, and namely again the whole issue of insuline resistence and diabetes. I just started to go into the videos by already mentioned Dr. Gary Fettke whom so far I only heard and saw and red in context with his battle against the Australian medical board and his wife's revelations about the 7th Day Adventist Church. I wish I had a doctor like one of these. But I haven't, the last one I just fired. Fortunately, I almost never need one anymore.

The curriculae, the paradigm of medicine, the authority boards and regulators, the diet associations - they all are totally corrupted by now by Big Pharma, the cereals and grain and sugar industry, the food industry. And who owns most of the soy and grains and cereal industry? In the end, the 7th Day Adventist Church that wants to enforce global veganism to kill sexual lust and by doing so bringing Jesus back onto Earth. A madman's LSD dream of the century! Philip Dick couldn't have written it any better.

Last edited by Skybird; 10-09-23 at 07:19 PM.