SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Special Projects > Subsim Events & Activities > Best of Subsim > Previous year Best of SUBSIM Nominations
Forget password? Reset here

Old 01-06-21, 06:15 PM   #1
Subsim Monitor
System Monitor Bot

Downloads: 3
Uploads: 3
Default Best of SUBSIM noms - Mod/Modder of the Year

Thread for Mod+Modder noms

Last edited by Onkel Neal; 02-07-22 at 08:37 PM.
Subsim Monitor  is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-22, 08:49 PM   #2
Onkel Neal
Born to Run Silent

Downloads: 534
Uploads: 224

Onkel Neal has made a Best of SUBSIM nomination.
Category:
Quote:
Mod+Modder of the Year
Post: This Aces mod is awesome, it brings fresh life into a classic subsim. Several hundred members have endorsed it, I think it is worthy of a Mod of the Year nomination.
Forum: Classic Subsims

Posted by: Andreas86
Nominated Post: New Graphic Mod for AOD! UPDATED 04.02.22
Quote:
:ahoy:UPDATE 04.02.22

New in version 1.3

-New bridge view for the type VIIC! Both with and without watch crew on duty.
-Updated map view screens for all u-boats. 3 different colors to choose from, plus minor graphic fixes.

I am happy to be able to bring you a completely new bridge view for Aces of the Deep. Using an excellent 3D model of the type VIIC made by talented creator "splatypi" on www.blendswap.com, I used the program Blender to produce the 64 frames needed for a complete 360 view in Aces of the Deep. A lot of time and effort was put into finding the right viewpoint, exporting, palette conversions, graphic editing, fine pixel work, sourcing good sprites for the crew, aligning them correctly in each frame, and much, much more. I have made a version both with and without the watch crew on duty, so you can choose depending on your preference. Some may like to have an unmanned bridge with a free line of sight, but for authenticity I recommend using the bridge with a watch crew! I really hope this will add a lot to the immersion in the game.

The second, smaller feature in this version is updated map screens for all u-boats. My original white map screen has been replaced by an updated version with a different font on the top, shadows for the small items on the table, and you can now choose between 3 different colors for the map view (both for the regular u-boats and the type XXI). The colors are tan, blue-grey and grey. This update was made following a request by John Pancoast for a map that is both more pleasing for the eye, as well as more authentic. The tan colored map should resemble actual Kriegsmarine maps more than my original white. I used the closest shade I could find in the map screen palette. The two other colors are there if you like them. In the future I will also work on making the strategic maps more realistic.

Many thanks to John Pancoast for good advice and ideas, sending me various files, testing, feedback and motivation! Without your help this would not have come out as nice! I really appreciate it.

Download here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TkC...ew?usp=sharing

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:ping: UPDATE 19.01.22

-New control room screen for the Type XXI!
-New map view, torpedo room and damage control screen for the type XXI.

While Dynamix gave the type XXI some deserved attention in their adddon, it did little visually other than change the tower view. All the rest of the screens were the same as for the older subs, except for a new radar screen and an active sonar button on the map view. With this in mind I set out making a completely new control room for the type XXI, based on the real control room of the last XXI in Hamburg. A small liberty had to be taken with the periscope, as in the real sub the scope is placed in a different part of the control room, not near the gauge wall. But overall I am very satisfied with the way it all came out, and thanks to some great photos online I was able to match this up quite well. I hope you will enjoy
spending time in the new control room, the crew is ready! The gauges has also been changed visually

In addition I made a modified map screen for the type XXI, as well as a new torpedo loadout screen and damage control screen. I hope you will appreciate the small historic touches.

The control room .SCR file is independant and can be placed in your SIM folder, but the new type XXI ingame screens will overwrite my older ones so I suggest backing those up. I suggest installing these screens when
you are planning on using the type XXI. In the future I might write a simple .bat file to make it easier to change between the screen packs.

Download link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TmH3NyVjn0RP_Wi6928kMLetpsDphZJk/view?usp=sharing

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:arrgh!: UPDATE 12.01.22:

I have made new ingame screens for Aces of the Deep! The original archive is updated with the new files, just download the whole thing. It has expanded beyond control room and menu screen, so from now on I just call it "Visual Enhancement Mod".

New screens include the map view, torpedo room, damage control screen, radio room and the log book screen! The default screens left a lot of screen estate unused, I have therefore tried my best to create a more immersive atmosphere in these screens that does justice to the rest of the game. In addition I wanted the screens to reflect the actual interior of german uboats, and I hope you will like the little details! The map screen is totally changed, from the table to the map itself. The cycling blue water texture is gone, in its place is a solid white map, with squares that is in the same scale as indicated in the bottom left corner. The new damage control screen is inspired by the original one, but with a real blueprint diagram of a Type VIIC. It matches completely up with the default damage placements. As for the rest, you can see them all in the picture below.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1E5A...ew?usp=sharing

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE 27.12.21:

The completed control room and menu screens mod is now out! Details are in the readme file included. Merry Christmas! :arrgh!:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WOH...ew?usp=sharing

Here is an overview of the new graphics:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Original post:

I have made a new control room screen for AOD, based on the real control room of a type VIIC/41 mixed with elements of the original control room from AOD. I have done a lot of work drawing the elements together, color corrections, lighting, pixel by pixel drawing, palette conversions and so on.. I used a photo from inside U-995 in Laboe, Germany, which I visited 7 years ago. I love AOD, but one thing I have never liked was the deserted uboat, and the generic and uncorrect control rooms. So in addition to the improved sub interior, I have added some friendly and loyal crew members. Of course they do not move but I feel it gives some sense of immersion and atmosphere. A certain uboat movie (not Das Boot) provided me with some good sprites.

This is not a joke, or a mockup. As you can see I have it running in DOSBox. It is not entirely finished though, and this is only for the type VII. But the same thing can be done with any of the type II, VII, IX, or XXI rooms. The only small drawback with this is that the mouse positions no longer makes much sense, apart from the gauges. So one should use the F-keys to move around the boat.

In short, I have found a way to extract and modify artwork in the game, and it seems a lot is possible with AOD. :salute:

Compare to the original:

Onkel Neal is online   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-22, 01:14 AM   #3
astvitaliy1982
Lieutenant

Downloads: 524
Uploads: 0

astvitaliy1982 has made a Best of SUBSIM nomination.
Category:
Quote:
Mod+Modder of the Year
Post: Предлагаю выдвинуть сборку ONEALEX SH3 как лучший мод-пак года для Третьего Охотника.

https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/sho...d.php?t=248010

[url=https://ibb.co/tC2ZSGn][

Last edited by astvitaliy1982; 02-08-22 at 04:29 AM.
astvitaliy1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-22, 12:35 PM   #4
Niume
Sea Lord

Downloads: 499
Uploads: 2

Niume has made a Best of SUBSIM nomination.
Category:
Quote:
Mod+Modder of the Year
Post: One of the best Sh3 modders who I believe significantly contributed to Silent Hunters III longevity and relevance.
Forum: SHIII Mods Workshop

Posted by: Onealex
Nominated Post: Link
Quote:
Niume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-22, 09:14 AM   #5
astvitaliy1982
Lieutenant

Nomination Category:
Quote:
Mod/Modder of the Year
Nomination basis: AcesOTD
Forum: Classic Subsims

Nominated by: Andreas86
Nominated Post: Graphic and Sound Mod for AOD! UPDATED 06.04.22
Quote:

UPDATE 06.04.2022

New in version 1.5 :hmm2:

-External camera view for the type VII!
-Small fix for the type XXI control room graphics.
-Sound and music mod is from now on joined with the graphic mod for convenience.
-New sound updates!

DOWNLOAD:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HTK...ew?usp=sharing

The big news here is a new external camera view for Aces of the Deep! It replaces the normal bridge view, but gives you a nice outside view of the boat in 360 degrees. As source I have used the same excellent 3D model of the type VII as for the new bridge view, the 3D model made by Blendswap user "splatypi" years ago. At the moment I have found no 3D model crewmen to place on the blender model. But if anyone is willing to draw them in by hand on the 64 frames that make up the external view, please contact me on the subsim forum! Having a crew in this view would be great and I hope to be able to make that update in the future. However, for those who are used to the lonely original bridge view, the lack of people may not pose much of a problem. Making an external view of the u-boat in this quality was possible by exporting a 360 camera pan of the Blender model to 64 individual frames. The resolution for these were 1600 x 1200, which was then processed in various ways using GIMP and downscaled to the low resolution needed for AOD. These final frames are at most 320 x 91!! My main goal was to make these as clean, sharp, and high quality as possible. And by using high resolution source frames I gave myself room enough to work with the frames in order to get rid of unwanted ugly artifacts, as well as black contours in the low-res frames. But this was all extremely time consuming, and this is why I have taken good time on this. A lot of final hour cleanup and pixel editing was also needed to get the quality where I wanted it. But I feel the final result is good, and I hope that this will add to the playability and enjoyment of Aces of the Deep. You will find that the scale of the u-boat in this view relates well to the size of the targets when you get close to them. I hope to see some great screenshots from you in the future!

Second on the list is a small fix of the type XXI control room, specifically the engineer. When I put him in as part of my last update, I somehow missed that he was all askew in his appearance, kind of warped to the right. I have therefore done a little perspective correction on him so now he should look correct and natural. Sometimes you see yourself blind on the same images over and over again, and then after some time away from modding, problems suddenly become clear.

The sound and music mod is from now on part of this mod, and the title of the mod will reflect this. This is for convenience, to gather everything I have made under one roof. I personally feel the mods go hand in hand, and this way I don't have to maintain / update two archives and forum threads. Updates to the sound mod will be documented here. Following is the description of the sound mod from its original readme:

"This is a mod for Dynamix' Aces of the Deep which will change almost all sounds in the game. I have tried my best at making the game more immersive and realistic, and done a lot of work sourcing good samples, editing, layering, editing pitches, and mixing together the various speech and effect samples. At the same time I wanted to keep them clean and not colored by movie background music or very recognizeable long passages from popular movies. A few stock sounds are still used but I have either edited them or layered them with other sounds. The few sounds not changed are not included, like the ricochet and aircraft fly-by sound as I found they were good enough. I hope these new sounds will greatly enhance your experience of Aces of the Deep, and that the new depth charges will rattle your cage a bit! ;)

Being a hobby musician as well as retro gaming fan, I have made an original new main theme for Aces of the Deep in my old DOS program "Sequencer Plus Gold". There are files included for SoundBlaster and Roland MT-32. You can easily use MT-32 in DOSBox X or DOSBox SVN-Daum, which I personally use. But be sure to choose MPU-401 in the AOTD sound setup and not MT-32. The main theme song in AOTD is called "Shell__l.hmp". Just place either of the music files in your "Sound" directory. If you don't like it just delete it and AOTD will look for the main theme on the CD as usual.

Thanks to John Pancoast for testing the mod, suggestions and sending me sound and music files, many of which I hope to include later!"

As a final goodie there is also now an update to the sound mod! The biggest one is that both surface and submerged engine sounds now have ocean noise in the background. This was possible by lengthening of the original mods engine samples, then layering them with the sound of waves crashing against the hull / underwater noise. These sounds had to be carefully looped and balanced. The result is the sonic impression of waves hitting the boat, and the frequency increases or decreases with engine speed! I have also made new speech samples for the firing of torpedoes, there are again two versions. One I have chosen as default and another one as alternative. You can exchange these at will by renaming them. They are both good and are in my ears more consistent with the rest of the sound mod.

Here is a small list of the new sound updates:

5GC.RAW = new "Los!" sample
5GC_ALT.RAW = alternative new "Los!" sample (rename to 5GC.RAW)
6GA.RAW = New "Ship Sighted" sample, less harsh
6GB.RAW = New "Aircraft sighted!" sample, less harsh
DSLENG.RAW = New diesel engine sound, with wave noises
ELECENG.RAW = Electric engines with submerged ocean noises

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE 20.02.2022

:arrgh!: New in version 1.4:

-All new type VII control room screen!
-New scope graphics in the control room, rescued from the AOD demo.
-Weather mod with new texture and colors, unused clear sky texture rescued from the AOD.DYN archive!
-New ingame crew face graphics!
-Tactical map gridline color fix.
-New alternative single mission screen.
-Updated type XXI control room screen.

This is a big update which has taken a lot of time and thought.

In the months since I made the first type VII control room, I felt there were much room for improvement. Unfortunately there were limitations in the photos I had from inside U-995. Either there were visitors I had to cover with sprites or edit out, or the camera angle was too wrong for the AOD gauges to fit. Also, the fluorescent tube lighting within U-995 is too artificial compared to the real lamps they used back then and lighting is hard for me to change to any meaningful degree. So I chose to look to other subsims for material. Initially I had hopes that Silent Hunter III would produce the right control room perspective and mood for a new AOD screen. John Pancoast tried hard to help me with this, and sent me many good shots from SH3. Unfortunately, the room perspective produced by SH3 just wasn't right for what I needed. Luckily I found that Silent Hunter 5 was much better suited. And I certainly hope you like the results. I had to redraw a lot of details, but I think this is the most realistic control room I possibly could make for AOD. All gauges and details has been sourced from SH5 and carefully drawn in where AOD needs them to be. To make this work I had to take the liberty of having the scope a bit further to starboard than it is in reality. But seeing as the real thing is very cramped I do not feel it detracts from the immersion.

Next, I had a look at the long self-running demo of AOD to check out if the control room scope animation was different and could be used. Not only is it different, but it seems Dynamix had to sacrifice a lot for the final version of AOD. In the self-playing demo the scope graphics gradually changes perspective as it extends up. Not so in the final version. Additionally the handles are extended when the scope is fully up, also not in the final version -although the extended handles are there in the final SCOPE.BMP file! Strange.. Unfortunately I cannot yet do anything to bring this function back. But I was able to rescue a fitting perspective scope frame from the demo scope graphics, to better match the control room perpective. Even better, the demo version scope graphic is cleaner and more defined pixel-wise! I recolored it grey to blend better with the final version elements. The file can be found in the control room folder.

Another goodie that seemed lost in AOD was an unused clear skies texture. In AOD.DYN there is a file named CLEAR.BMP. It is similar to STORM.BMP in that it consists of 4 frames that combined makes for a texture of 1024 x 160. It is obvious that Dynamix intended to use this texture for clear skies weather. It is also showed in the demo. But something must have gone wrong at the last minute forcing them to program it out, and falling back on the incredibly dull and completely wrong shade of blue for clear skies. All because the last frame in the sprite BMP file is partially corrupted. The EGA-like blue sky in the game has bugged me since I bought Command: Aces of the Deep in 1998. Luckily I was able to rescue the texture, airbrushing in what was missing. So now we have a beautiful clear day blue sky, with light clouds -like Dynamix must have intended. It is also well suited for all other weather conditions, and the weather conditions been improved accordingly!

This brings me to the next modification, namely the palette files. For the rescued blue sky texture to work, I had to edit the relevant palette file to both improve the shade of blue, and to make it gradient. Of course I then could not resist to improve the rest of the weather palettes too, and utilizing the new texture there are now proper overcast, cloudy and storm skies. I also changed the palette colors for the ocean, so the sea will reflect the current sky conditions with more color variation. I have also experimented with new realistic sea foam textures, but for now the original foam files are fine. The greyscale for the bridge has also been altered somewhat to improve lighting during clear and cloudy conditions. Let me just say that palettes can be incredibly confusing to work with in old games like this, but I hope you like the new environments. In clear weather you even get a hint of a pink sunset effect at dusk. These palettes are REQUIRED for the new sky texture to work, and to enhance the bridge lighting.

Perhaps the most challenging feature in this update was the new crew faces. All 18 faces has been changed. I was never happy with the original crew faces ingame, many of them are quite awkward and out of place. And the lighting made them all too pink. They don't really seem like a real uboat crew and the backgrounds are mostly random control room graphics. Now, getting good hi-res quality face shots to translate to tiny pixel faces is difficult to say the least, especially as the face frames uses a very limited palette. I had to try and fail A LOT before I found a good "formula" to get them right.

Moving on, I added another small update to the map files, the inmap gridlines are now light grey instead of solid black. It should be more realistic, if you don't agree just leave them be. As a small bonus I made an alternative new "Single Mission" screen, based on a nice promo shot I found for Silent Hunter II.

Finally, the type XXI room has been changed. I removed the generic officer I had originally put in as he looked a bit out of place, and contorted. I replaced him with the chief engineer from the first type VII screen, since I like him and he needed a place to go. :)

That's it for now. Enjoy the mod!

DOWNLOAD:
See latest version.

Day changing to dusk, with the new sky texture:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:ahoy:UPDATE 04.02.22

New in version 1.3

-New bridge view for the type VIIC! Both with and without watch crew on duty.
-Updated map view screens for all u-boats. 3 different colors to choose from, plus minor graphic fixes.

I am happy to be able to bring you a completely new bridge view for Aces of the Deep. Using an excellent 3D model of the type VIIC made by talented creator "splatypi" on www.blendswap.com, I used the program Blender to produce the 64 frames needed for a complete 360 view in Aces of the Deep. A lot of time and effort was put into finding the right viewpoint, exporting, palette conversions, graphic editing, fine pixel work, sourcing good sprites for the crew, aligning them correctly in each frame, and much, much more. I have made a version both with and without the watch crew on duty, so you can choose depending on your preference. Some may like to have an unmanned bridge with a free line of sight, but for authenticity I recommend using the bridge with a watch crew! I really hope this will add a lot to the immersion in the game.

The second, smaller feature in this version is updated map screens for all u-boats. My original white map screen has been replaced by an updated version with a different font on the top, shadows for the small items on the table, and you can now choose between 3 different colors for the map view (both for the regular u-boats and the type XXI). The colors are tan, blue-grey and grey. This update was made following a request by John Pancoast for a map that is both more pleasing for the eye, as well as more authentic. The tan colored map should resemble actual Kriegsmarine maps more than my original white. I used the closest shade I could find in the map screen palette. The two other colors are there if you like them. In the future I will also work on making the strategic maps more realistic.

Many thanks to John Pancoast for good advice and ideas, sending me various files, testing, feedback and motivation! Without your help this would not have come out as nice! I really appreciate it.

Download here:
See latest version.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:ping: UPDATE 19.01.22

-New control room screen for the Type XXI!
-New map view, torpedo room and damage control screen for the type XXI.

While Dynamix gave the type XXI some deserved attention in their adddon, it did little visually other than change the tower view. All the rest of the screens were the same as for the older subs, except for a new radar screen and an active sonar button on the map view. With this in mind I set out making a completely new control room for the type XXI, based on the real control room of the last XXI in Hamburg. A small liberty had to be taken with the periscope, as in the real sub the scope is placed in a different part of the control room, not near the gauge wall. But overall I am very satisfied with the way it all came out, and thanks to some great photos online I was able to match this up quite well. I hope you will enjoy
spending time in the new control room, the crew is ready! The gauges has also been changed visually

In addition I made a modified map screen for the type XXI, as well as a new torpedo loadout screen and damage control screen. I hope you will appreciate the small historic touches.

The control room .SCR file is independant and can be placed in your SIM folder, but the new type XXI ingame screens will overwrite my older ones so I suggest backing those up. I suggest installing these screens when
you are planning on using the type XXI. In the future I might write a simple .bat file to make it easier to change between the screen packs.

Download link:
See latest version.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:arrgh!: UPDATE 12.01.22:

I have made new ingame screens for Aces of the Deep! The original archive is updated with the new files, just download the whole thing. It has expanded beyond control room and menu screen, so from now on I just call it "Visual Enhancement Mod".

New screens include the map view, torpedo room, damage control screen, radio room and the log book screen! The default screens left a lot of screen estate unused, I have therefore tried my best to create a more immersive atmosphere in these screens that does justice to the rest of the game. In addition I wanted the screens to reflect the actual interior of german uboats, and I hope you will like the little details! The map screen is totally changed, from the table to the map itself. The cycling blue water texture is gone, in its place is a solid white map, with squares that is in the same scale as indicated in the bottom left corner. The new damage control screen is inspired by the original one, but with a real blueprint diagram of a Type VIIC. It matches completely up with the default damage placements. As for the rest, you can see them all in the picture below.

Download:
See latest version.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE 27.12.21:

The completed control room and menu screens mod is now out! Details are in the readme file included. Merry Christmas! :arrgh!:

Download:
See latest version.

Here is an overview of the new graphics:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Original post:

I have made a new control room screen for AOD, based on the real control room of a type VIIC/41 mixed with elements of the original control room from AOD. I have done a lot of work drawing the elements together, color corrections, lighting, pixel by pixel drawing, palette conversions and so on.. I used a photo from inside U-995 in Laboe, Germany, which I visited 7 years ago. I love AOD, but one thing I have never liked was the deserted uboat, and the generic and uncorrect control rooms. So in addition to the improved sub interior, I have added some friendly and loyal crew members. Of course they do not move but I feel it gives some sense of immersion and atmosphere. A certain uboat movie (not Das Boot) provided me with some good sprites.

This is not a joke, or a mockup. As you can see I have it running in DOSBox. It is not entirely finished though, and this is only for the type VII. But the same thing can be done with any of the type II, VII, IX, or XXI rooms. The only small drawback with this is that the mouse positions no longer makes much sense, apart from the gauges. So one should use the F-keys to move around the boat.

In short, I have found a way to extract and modify artwork in the game, and it seems a lot is possible with AOD. :salute:

Compare to the original:

Old 04-27-22, 08:46 PM   #6
fitzcarraldo
Argentinian Skipper

Downloads: 3211

fitzcarraldo has made a Best of SUBSIM nomination.
Nomination Category:
Quote:
Mod/Modder of the Year
Nomination basis: Modder of the year - on April 2022.
Forum: SH5 Mods Workshop

Nominated Member: U-190
Nominated Post: Kriegsmarine Medals
Quote:
Kriegsmarine Medals on Red Velvet

DOWNLOAD: https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/dow...o=file&id=6094

fitzcarraldo is online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-22, 01:00 PM   #7
fitzcarraldo
Argentinian Skipper

Nomination Category:
Quote:
Mod/Modder of the Year
Nomination basis: Great addon mod for SH5. Must have interior mod for TWoS.

Nominated Member: fitzcarraldo
Quote:
Must have.....

Congrats for the work, U-190.

Best regards and Happy Labour Day.

Fitzcarraldo :salute:
Old 05-15-22, 05:40 PM   #8
fitzcarraldo
Argentinian Skipper

Nomination Category:
Quote:
Mod/Modder of the Year
Nomination basis: Interiors for both FOTRSU and TMO. This years comes TMO interiors for BH update.
Forum: SH4 Mods Workshop

Nominated Member: vickers03
Quote:
sorry for the missing textures, already re-uploaded.
Old 05-15-22, 05:43 PM   #9
fitzcarraldo
Argentinian Skipper

Nomination Category:
Quote:
Mod/Modder of the Year
Nomination basis: Great addons mods for SH5 TWoS and Stock.

Nominated Member: U-190
Nominated Post: Flotillas Stopwatch Pack
Quote:
Stopwatch Flotillas List (folders):
1st Flotilla
2nd Flotilla
3rd Flotilla
6th Flotilla
7th Flotilla
9th Flotilla
11th Flotilla
23rd Flotilla
29th Flotilla
end
No Flotilla Emblem

TWoS Compatible

Download:

https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/dow...o=file&id=6115

In the screenshot 11th Flotilla Stopwatch:

Old 05-28-22, 06:27 PM   #10
fitzcarraldo
Argentinian Skipper

Nomination Category:
Quote:
Mod/Modder of the Year
Nomination basis: Nice mods for SH5.

Nominated Member: GrenSo
Quote:
First beta version v0.5 has been released. Update first post.

Old 06-03-22, 08:32 AM   #11
Onkel Neal
Born to Run Silent

Nomination Category:
Quote:
Mod/Modder of the Year
Nomination basis: Great work

Nominated Member: Mornar Brane
Nominated Post: NEW download dgui 1920x1080 hardcore updated
Quote:

Please dl the new one
DOWNLOAD:
Old 06-03-22, 03:25 PM   #12
astvitaliy1982
Lieutenant

Nomination Category:
Quote:
Mod/Modder of the Year
Nomination basis: Морнар Бран

Nominated Member: Mornar Brane
Nominated Post: NEW download dgui 1920x1080 hardcore updated
Quote:

Please dl the new one
DOWNLOAD:
Old 06-04-22, 04:47 PM   #13
fitzcarraldo
Argentinian Skipper

Nomination Category:
Quote:
Mod/Modder of the Year
Nomination basis: Great candy mods for SH5.

Nominated Member: GrenSo
Quote:
Small update to the previous graphics in the open and closed state.

My thinking is that the closed version will have 2 buttons. A button to close the gramophone (X button) and a play button to open the gramophone and play the music.
The open version should have 4 buttons. The X button like the closed version have, a next and previous button and a stop button to close the gramophone and stop the music.
Old 06-09-22, 06:27 AM   #14
Onkel Neal
Born to Run Silent

Nomination Category:
Quote:
Mod/Modder of the Year
Nomination basis: Super talented modder!

Nominated Member: Fifi
Quote:

Fixed! :yeah:

I have revised all the lighthouses positions, available for next update

:Kaleun_Salute:
Old 07-06-22, 11:40 AM   #15
Onkel Neal
Born to Run Silent

Nomination Category:
Quote:
Mod/Modder of the Year
Nomination basis: Definitely worthy of a BOSS.
Forum: Mods Workshop for Cold Waters

Nominated Member: steel shark
Nominated Post: Unified CWA & DM Gen 4 Huds
Quote:
I decided to Rework the huds quite a bit using some new idea's

The Torpedo's with wires now have the Guidance Cable Dispensers Attached to them and they show in the new Wire guided Symbol also

this has a few benefits

1.) Easy to see if its wire guided weapon now
2.) More realistic
3.) Wire Guidance Tube Look is now Far More Real

I've also added Backlighted Buttons and panels in two colors + a un lighted one

1.) Standard Yellow back light
2.) A not lighted one
3.) A red one to catch your attention more to systems the can give you away or are important so:

Emergency Blow , Active Sonar , Radar , Active Weapon Sonar ect

I've also added Black Rubber buttons for the Incremental buttons so speed and depth ect

And added the interior tube when looking down in to it also added Tube Doors

which moves in to place and seal the tube when a weapon is loaded
the doors also help with Weapon loading as they Indicators as you see them straight off

Fairly HAPPY now with this Design so will Use it with the Existing CWA Huds and The new DOTMOD Huds I'm making

Steel Shark

Tags
noms