Closed Thread

Old 11-28-16, 08:03 PM   #4246
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Two Bears View Post
Whether you can take my disagreement or not is irrelevant. Your approval of my politics is neither sought nor required.
Nor was this display of pique sought but again better your hate than a Clinton presidency.

Because after all:

Flanked by life and the funeral pyre. Putting on a show for you to see.
Old 11-28-16, 09:16 PM   #4247
Takeda Shingen
Navy Seal

Downloads: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by August View Post
Nor was this display of pique sought but again better your hate than a Clinton presidency.

Because after all:
Oh it was obvious that you were attempting to troll, however feeble the attempt was. You're simply not that clever. But I should re-emphasize that I am not particularly interested in nor concerned with your views or perceptions.
Old 11-28-16, 10:03 PM   #4248
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Quote:
Oh it was obvious that you were attempting to troll, however feeble the attempt was. You're simply not that clever. But I should re-emphasize that I am not particularly interested in nor concerned with your views or perceptions.
Uh huh, well apparently you are concerned enough to make several posts about it. Guess you do care after all...

Old 11-28-16, 10:10 PM   #4249
Takeda Shingen
Navy Seal

Quote:
Originally Posted by August View Post
Uh huh, well apparently you are concerned enough to make several posts about it. Guess you do care after all...
Let us examine what occurred, shall we?

You posted a retort to a comment not directed toward you. I stated that I disagreed with your premise. You then upped the ante and gave a specious 'approval' of my disagreement. I then informed you that I wasn't concerned with your approval. You replied with memes. Ah, to be 20 again.

Let me know if you have any further questions about my lack of interest. It is important that you understand what the ground rules of our non-relationship will be moving forward. Barring that, it would appear our line of discourse has reached its conclusion. I will mark our interaction as closed and wish you better luck in trying to get under my skin in the future.
Old 11-28-16, 10:26 PM   #4250
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Quote:
Let us examine what occurred, shall we?
Oh yes lets do.

Quote:
You posted a retort to a comment not directed toward you. I stated that I disagreed with your premise. You then upped the ante and gave a specious 'approval' of my disagreement.
No actually I said that i'd rather have your disagreement and later hate than a Clinton presidency. You wrongly interpreted that as a request for your approval which it most certainly was not. Clinton will never be president and you're disappointed regardless of how anyone feels.

Quote:
Ah, to be 20 again.
Yeah but 1980 is long gone, never to return. Kinda like Clinton.

Quote:
Let me know if you have any further questions about my lack of interest.
I have yet to ask you any questions nor do I intend to. You can usually tell a question by the ? symbol. Feel free to scroll back and look but you won't find any.

Quote:
It is important that you understand what the ground rules of our non-relationship will be moving forward. Barring that, it would appear our line of discourse has reached its conclusion. I will mark our interaction as closed and wish you better luck in trying to get under my skin in the future.
I understand that now that you have finished your strawman that you're trying to declare victory before running away. Well it wasn't my intention to get under your skin but I do think that is exactly what has happened. We'll see if you reply to this Mister You Don't Care.

Old 11-28-16, 10:29 PM   #4251
Takeda Shingen
Navy Seal

To return this thread to topic after the detour to troll-town, let us pick up at the last salient remarks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
One would hope at some point someone would take his twitter away from him.
His campaign staff has evidently tried time and time again to wrest Twitter away. He just keeps getting his hands back on the phone. It would seem we're in for a future of laughably juvenile tweet barrages. Your President, ladies and gentlemen.

Well, not yours specifically. You've got your own insane clown posse.
Old 11-29-16, 08:29 AM   #4252
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Quote:
...troll-town...
I knew you wouldn't be able to let go without a parting dig.

Quote:
Your President, ladies and gentlemen.

Sounds like you brought troll-town with you.

Old 11-29-16, 09:06 AM   #4253
AVGWarhawk
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 90

Quote:
To return this thread to topic after the detour to troll-town, let us pick up at the last salient remarks.

His campaign staff has evidently tried time and time again to wrest Twitter away. He just keeps getting his hands back on the phone. It would seem we're in for a future of laughably juvenile tweet barrages. Your President, ladies and gentlemen.

I guess it is safe to assume that PC is not something the American people will not experience with Trump. Kind of refreshing and fun. Twitter away....
Old 11-29-16, 11:04 AM   #4254
Takeda Shingen
Navy Seal

Quote:
Originally Posted by AVGWarhawk View Post
I guess it is safe to assume that PC is not something the American people will not experience with Trump. Kind of refreshing and fun. Twitter away....
Alternatively,

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/11/28/why-a...-us-pause.html

Trump tweets to obscure. So instead of talking about about his substantial conflicts of interest, or his courting of Petraeus for Secretary of State, or his now-stated intention of keeping large parts of the ACA instead of blind repeal we're talking about things like the president quoting InfoWars and lashing out at the cast of Hamilton.

It certainly is a distinct possibility and would go a long way in understanding Trump's actions during the campaign. Rather than talk about substance the discussion was about Trump's crazy antics. It fired up his supporters while at the same time serving as distraction from the fact that the Great White Savior of America has no plan.

Last edited by Takeda Shingen; 11-29-16 at 11:13 AM.
Old 11-29-16, 11:10 AM   #4255
AVGWarhawk
Lucky Jack

Quote:
the Great White Savior of America has no plan.
What was the plan for the last 8 years? Skate through and have Hillary elected? The skating through worked well. Not so much for Hillary. NONE had any plans and haven't for years. All we hear is "I have a plan." There is no plan, never was from either candidate and we as Americans expect as much.
Old 11-29-16, 11:14 AM   #4256
Takeda Shingen
Navy Seal

Quote:
What was the plan for the last 8 years? Skate through and have Hillary elected? The skating through worked well. Not so much for Hillary. NONE had any plans and haven't for years. All we hear is "I have a plan." There is no plan, never was from either candidate and we as Americans expect as much.
How does someone who has spent so much time ranting about the ACA suddenly turn around now and say that there was no plan in the past 8 years?
Old 11-29-16, 11:25 AM   #4257
AVGWarhawk
Lucky Jack

Quote:
How does someone who has spent so much time ranting about the ACA suddenly turn around now and say that there was no plan in the past 8 years?
Because each and every election plans are promised and the out comes are totally different. Close Gitmo, pull troops from Iraq and the like. Hope and Change was the plan. Many campaign promises are made however once the candidate is made official by each party the secure briefings begin. The tune changes once the reality of the situation is truly known. In Trumps case it did not sink in until a meeting with BO for over 90 minutes. His plan is to make America great again. He'll work it like BO has done for 8 years...
Old 11-29-16, 11:49 AM   #4258
Takeda Shingen
Navy Seal

Quote:
Because each and every election plans are promised and the out comes are totally different. Close Gitmo, pull troops from Iraq and the like. Hope and Change was the plan. Many campaign promises are made however once the candidate is made official by each party the secure briefings begin. The tune changes once the reality of the situation is truly known. In Trumps case it did not sink in until a meeting with BO for over 90 minutes. His plan is to make America great again. He'll work it like BO has done for 8 years...
So, there was a plan after all from the Obama administration. Now, yes, the black Kenyan Muslim homosexual who usurped the Throne of the Gipper brought America to ruin and enslaved the white race, but it was a plan.

A 40-foot-high, 2000 mile-long border wall payed for in its entirety by the Mexican government is the plan now. Of course, he's now saying that the wall is metaphorical. A wall in our hearts, if you will. A barrier inside of each of us to protect us from all of the brown scary things out there. A real plan, for real Americans.
Old 11-29-16, 12:13 PM   #4259
AVGWarhawk
Lucky Jack

Quote:
So, there was a plan after all from the Obama administration. Now, yes, the black Kenyan Muslim homosexual who usurped the Throne of the Gipper brought America to ruin and enslaved the white race, but it was a plan.

A 40-foot-high, 2000 mile-long border wall payed for in its entirety by the Mexican government is the plan now. Of course, he's now saying that the wall is metaphorical. A wall in our hearts, if you will. A barrier inside of each of us to protect us from all of the brown scary things out there. A real plan, for real Americans.
Yes, there was plans then for BO and also for Trump now. A majority of BO plans were unobtainable much like Trumps. You may portray it any why you like but at the end of the day getting any plan accomplished in DC is very hard to impossible. But that is not the discussion. The discussion is Trump has no plan. He does but there are many others in government that will do what they can to stop any plans. This is typical of any presidency.

The orange pussy grabbing misogynist homophobic Devil will not usurp your world. The election is over. You and many others my not like it and that is fine. Many did not like BO and more so did not like Hillary. And so goes people, politics and the crappy media.
Old 11-29-16, 12:23 PM   #4260
Takeda Shingen
Navy Seal

Quote:
Yes, there was plans then for BO and also for Trump now. A majority of BO plans were unobtainable much like Trumps. You may portray it any why you like but at the end of the day getting any plan accomplished in DC is very hard to impossible. But that is not the discussion. The discussion is Trump has no plan. He does but there are many others in government that will do what they can to stop any plans. This is typical of any presidency.

The orange pussy grabbing misogynist homophobic Devil will not usurp your world. The election is over. You and many others my not like it and that is fine. Many did not like BO and more so did not like Hillary. And so goes people, politics and the crappy media.
Small point here -- Obama is and was not born in Kenya, is not a Muslim and is not gay. Trump, on the other hand, is on record being cool with rape and is absolutely, undeniably orange.

As for the rest, we'll have to see what your savior can accomplish in the next two years. I suspect the midterms will serve as something of a restoration to the balance of power.
Closed Thread

Tags
clinton, cuba, doomed, election, marx, president, trump