Forget password? Reset here

Old 09-03-21, 07:57 AM   #2206
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/sup...-wade-n1278410

Quote:
The case in Texas and another one the high court will consider from Mississippi this year have the same goal, experts say: gutting or overturning Roe v. Wade, the 1973 Supreme Court ruling that legalized abortion nationally.
The laws take two separate approaches to curtailing abortion rights. But as experts explained, they may end up working together — with the help of a conservative Supreme Court — as a well-timed one-two punch that could be a death knell for the landmark ruling.
Old 09-03-21, 08:13 AM   #2207
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddahaid View Post
Gawd I can't even try to watch that! Please make the Clinton's and Trump fall into a great crack opening in the crust of the Earth. Meanwhile I have to start making plans to steal food from robots....

EDIT: And what's wrong with pot? The insurrection on January 6th wouldn't have happened if people started smoking joints in the mall. It would have been a love in with daisies handed out and dancing....

Rockstar, there doesn't need to be a conviction to call it an insurrection anymore than it needs a conviction to call a dead body a victim of a rape and murder. I thought of that when I was getting stoned stalking a food robot I suddenly had an urge to rob.
There is absolutely nothing wrong with pot or shrooms for that matter. IMO if it comes from the ground it’s all good, enjoy. When Jimmy Dore gets on a roll he sometimes describes himself as just a pothead who works from his garage.

I’ve seen plenty of dead bodies in my time and not all are victims of murder. Most were from boating accidents, victims of their own or someone else’s stupidity.

As for the definition of insurrection it may appear to some the acts of certain individuals fell in that category. But so far since January 6th 500 people have only been charged with crimes ranging from unlawful entry, disorderly conduct, destruction of government property, disrupting officials. On the other hand Antifa rioters have assaulted federal courthouses numerous times, doing severe damage and attempting to burn them. Let’s get after them too. Get Roland Freisler and let the prosecutions for insurrection, sedition, treason, and traitorous behavior begin and hang’em all. Would be interesting to see when the trials would end. Scary thing is once it got rolling it probably wouldn’t. Something you say here could place your head on the chopping block next. I however suggest restraint and I agree with the path the prosecutors are taking.

Plus if we successfully prosecuted these people for insurrection, treason, sedition, and mutiny. That might pave the way for the U.K. to bring a case against the United States

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.

Last edited by Rockstar; 09-03-21 at 08:39 AM.
Rockstar is online   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-21, 08:36 AM   #2208
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Downloads: 0

Unless one can somehow prove that a human fetus is somehow not human then no matter how you justify it abortion is the deliberate taking of a human life.

Now maybe some people are ok with it because they don't to pay child support or actually don't consider a fetus to be an human being until they are old enough to graduate clown college or whatever, but seriously everybody should understand that this issue and its attendant controversy will never go away because the anti-abortion side will never see it as anything but what it is, murder.

Flanked by life and the funeral pyre. Putting on a show for you to see.
August is online   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-21, 08:39 AM   #2209
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Downloads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
Plus if we successfully prosecuted these people for insurrection, treason, sedition, and mutiny. That might pave the way for the U.K. to bring a case against the United States
They would like to but they can't because we fixed their wagons at Yorktown.

Flanked by life and the funeral pyre. Putting on a show for you to see.
August is online   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-21, 09:29 AM   #2210
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by August View Post
They would like to but they can't because we fixed their wagons at Yorktown.
Yep, with a little help from De Grasse who ran off the British fleet causing Cornwallis to rethink his position and eventually tucked tail and run too

Battle of the Capes "It deserves the name of 'British Naval Waterloo of Cape Henry.'" - Emil Reich

Old 09-03-21, 09:35 AM   #2211
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Rep. Chrissy Houlahan (D., Pa.) put forward a measure on Wednesday to require all women over the age of 18 to register for selective service.

Old 09-03-21, 09:57 AM   #2212
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

NSFW - LANGUAGE

Pantomime progressivism

Old 09-03-21, 10:33 AM   #2213
3catcircus
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 247

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird View Post
Thats the most disgusting display of cynism and dispising of a human being that I have red or heard in a very long time. Shame.

Btw,
traumatization was a special field of mine, i dealt with torture victims from the Balkans. What you say is in the way you set up and/or ignore contexts and circumstances, wrong and i am convinced an intentional lie. Shame again.
I'll take your indignant response as confirmation that I'm over the target...
3catcircus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-21, 10:38 AM   #2214
3catcircus
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 247

Quote:
Originally Posted by August View Post
Unless one can somehow prove that a human fetus is somehow not human then no matter how you justify it abortion is the deliberate taking of a human life.

Now maybe some people are ok with it because they don't to pay child support or actually don't consider a fetus to be an human being until they are old enough to graduate clown college or whatever, but seriously everybody should understand that this issue and its attendant controversy will never go away because the anti-abortion side will never see it as anything but what it is, murder.
I'll never understand the zeal with which pro-abortion activists relish killing of fetuses.

It's almost like "oh, it's a fetus, not a person" is their attitude. Would they say, "oh, it's a cocker spaniel, not a golden retriever, so it's ok?"
3catcircus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-21, 11:00 AM   #2215
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9

A raped women getting pregnant from it - being raped a second time afterwards, by the "law" and/or "religion". Lovely. So humane.

Be proud of yourself. I have little doubt that thats an easy exercise for you.

And no, depressions experienced by some women after delivery, miscarriage, or abortions under usual conditions, are not what is to be expected - and empirically described - from abortions done on rape victims after the attack. For most victims of rape - it is a RELIEF. While being forced to carry out the baby of their attacker compares to get collectively raped a second time by society, state, society, law enforcement. Many, though not all, HATE the creature afterwards afterwards they had been forced to deliver. And the kid gets it to feel.

Women are more than just breeding lifestock, you know.

Sorry, you are not over any target there. Just show that you went astray and have no clue what you are talking of, nor empathy for the victims of a capital crime.

Shame on you.
Old 09-03-21, 11:46 AM   #2216
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

It seems to me a female victim of rape would realize there is a very good chance that she may have been impregnated. She has six weeks, SIX WEEKS to come forward and abort a fetus. If she is unwilling or doesn’t feel confident enough to come forward or attempts to self abort or go in hiding. That seems to me to be a problem with screwed up tribal views, a perceived lack of compassion, shame, or with the systems in place which are meant to help victims of rape.

Last edited by Rockstar; 09-03-21 at 11:56 AM.
Old 09-03-21, 11:55 AM   #2217
AVGWarhawk
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
It seems to me a female victim of rape would realize there is a very good chance that she may have been impregnated. She has six weeks, SIX WEEKS to come forward and abort a fetus. If she is unwilling or doesn’t feel confident enough to come forward or attempts to self abort or go in hiding. That seems to me to be a problem with screwed up tribal views, a perceived lack of compassion or shame, and the systems in place which supposed to help victims of rape.
I would believe if the victim does go to the hospital they are offered what is called a morning after pill. This is only a guess. These pills are readily available at the pharmacy without prescription. In utilizing such a pill I think the shame or lack of compassion would not be an issue.
Old 09-03-21, 12:13 PM   #2218
Arlo
The Old Man

Downloads: 214

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3catcircus View Post
I'll never understand the zeal with which pro-abortion activists ....
I'll never understand some people's insistence that 'pro-choice' = 'pro-abortion.'

Old 09-03-21, 12:33 PM   #2219
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37

This was new to me.

White supremacist praise of the Taliban takeover concerns US officials

Quote:
As the United States-backed government in Afghanistan fell to the Taliban and US troops raced to leave the country, White supremacist and anti-government extremists have expressed admiration for what the Taliban accomplished, a worrying development for US officials who have been grappling with the threat of domestic violent extremism.
https://edition.cnn.com/2021/09/01/p...ver/index.html

Markus

My little lovely female cat
mapuc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-21, 12:37 PM   #2220
Arlo
The Old Man

Downloads: 214

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapuc View Post
This was new to me.

White supremacist praise of the Taliban takeover concerns US officials

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/09/01/p...ver/index.html

Markus
Should come as no actual surprise, though.