SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > General > General Topics
Forget password? Reset here

Old 07-02-23, 10:53 AM   #11146
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

Dr, John Campbell is one of the very few I trust on this subject matter.

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-23, 02:30 PM   #11147
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

I did not complain about Campbell. He tries as best as he can to keep his integrity together.

From politicians all we get is in principle: a giant conspiracy against the people.

In Germany, recently a collection of the government's and expert's weekly and daily meetings and briefings was given out, not after having a court commanding the government to release the transcripts. Practically everything that may have been of relevance and importance, is blackened.

We are democracies only by name, but not by substance anymore. By substance, we live in feudalism again.
Old 07-02-23, 07:29 PM   #11148
tonschk
Admiral

Downloads: 172
Default BOMBSHELL DANISH & GERMAN STUDIES, ONE IN THREE PFIZER VACCINE MAY HAVE BEEN A PLACEB

BOMBSHELL DANISH & GERMAN STUDIES, ONE IN THREE PFIZER VACCINE MAY HAVE BEEN A PLACEBO

https://www.bitchute.com/video/BaFCy4aQdeqS/

Old 07-02-23, 11:08 PM   #11149
em2nought
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonschk View Post
Now Lockdowns For Life? Bill Gates Reveals His Alarming Plan To Prevent Future Fake Plandemics
Here's how it will work: Bill Gates will determine that he doesn't like the Republican candidate for President in 2024 again. Sometime just before the election the world will go into lockdown again. All the ballot boxes will be stuffed again, and then the plandemic will be over once again. Easy Peasy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbuna View Post
Dr, John Campbell is one of the very few I trust on this subject matter.
Yes, he's a good egg!
Old 07-03-23, 04:34 AM   #11150
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird View Post
I did not complain about Campbell. He tries as best as he can to keep his integrity together.
I never said or meant to imply that you did and on that point I believe we both are in agreement

Old 07-03-23, 04:56 AM   #11151
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9

Old 07-03-23, 04:48 PM   #11152
tonschk
Admiral

Default Did Pfizer sponsor vaccine mandates?

Did Pfizer sponsor vaccine mandates?

Old 07-04-23, 01:24 PM   #11153
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Old 07-05-23, 09:44 AM   #11154
tonschk
Admiral

Default Challenging the Pandemic Treaty: Andrew Bridgen Speech at EU Parliament

Challenging the Pandemic Treaty: Andrew Bridgen Speech at EU Parliament

Old 07-05-23, 12:01 PM   #11155
Catfish
Dipped Squirrel Operative

Downloads: 38

^ I like it, BUT:

The WHO is OF COURSE an international, non-political organisation, and NOT tied to certain countries or their rulers. This is a veritable strength and needed in our times.
An international and independent organisation able to give certain rulers a kick in the a$$ behind is exactly what is necessary, with all those dumb rulers and governments not caring for their people.

Bridgen (as every politician or dictator like Putin or Jin Ping) does not like to be challenged or corrected by scientific methods and recommendations (and "what a success brexit has been" eh? lol)
Anyone remember Boris Johnson or Vladimir Putin or Donald Trump at the time and their "contributions"? Blithering idiots!

The WHO has made mistakes and given wrong recommendations alright, it was a genuine panic if you will remember, and no one really knew how far and bad the pandemic would become or develop. A little caution was mandatory, and this has nothing to do with taking away anybody's freeedom (maybe in Russia or China lol).

Unfortunately but also logically some companies rode the wave and also gave false results of their findings and tests to the WHO, and the politicians.
The latter may be corrupt or simply greedy, but the WHO trying to take over the world? Please.

>^..^<*)))>{ All generalizations are wrong.

Last edited by Catfish; 07-05-23 at 12:12 PM.
Catfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-23, 12:31 PM   #11156
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

^Quite laughable really

Old 07-05-23, 12:34 PM   #11157
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
^ I like it, BUT:

The WHO is OF COURSE an international, non-political organisation, and NOT tied to certain countries or their rulers. This is a veritable strength and needed in our times.
An international and independent organisation able to give certain rulers a kick in the a$$ behind is exactly what is necessary, with all those dumb rulers and governments not caring for their people.

Bridgen (as every politician or dictator like Putin or Jin Ping) does not like to be challenged or corrected by scientific methods and recommendations (and "what a success brexit has been" eh? lol)
Anyone remember Boris Johnson or Vladimir Putin or Donald Trump at the time and their "contributions"? Blithering idiots!

The WHO has made mistakes and given wrong recommendations alright, it was a genuine panic if you will remember, and no one really knew how far and bad the pandemic would become or develop. A little caution was mandatory, and this has nothing to do with taking away anybody's freeedom (maybe in Russia or China lol).

Unfortunately but also logically some companies rode the wave and also gave false results of their findings and tests to the WHO, and the politicians.
The latter may be corrupt or simply greedy, but the WHO trying to take over the world? Please.
I beg to differ. There were plenty of qualified virologists, immunologists, scientists, physicians and yes even politicians with different opinions about the virus, the vaccine and how it would spread. But they were ridiculed, marginalized, banned and shut-out from discussions.

As for ‘panic’ that’s a personal problem, not mine. What chaffed my ass the most about those blithering idiots who panicked was how fast and fully prepared they were to isolate, blame, mock, ridicule, take peoples jobs and health care away and destroy economy from those that didn’t agree with them. If it taught me anything it was beware of the panicked mob. Politicians IMO took advantage of the panicked mob and when people got tired of the infringements the politicians stopped the rhetoric, guess what happened next? COVID just quietly went away.

“When the chips are down, these ‘civilized people?’ They’ll eat each other.”

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.

Last edited by Rockstar; 07-05-23 at 02:14 PM.
Rockstar is online   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-23, 12:56 PM   #11158
tonschk
Admiral

Default Exactly Completely Totally Agree

Exactly Completely Totally Agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
I beg to differ. There were plenty of qualified virologists, immunologists, scientists, physicians and yes even politicians with different opinions about the virus, the vaccine and how it would spread. But they were ridiculed, marginalized, banned and shut-out from discussions.

As for ‘panic’ that’s your personal problem. What chaffed my ass the most about those who panicked was how fully prepared they were to isolate, mock, cause people to lose their jobs, take away their health care because they didn’t agree with them. If it taught me anything it was beware of the panicked mob.
Old 07-05-23, 02:22 PM   #11159
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37

I seem to recall something with the government around the world giving WHO mandate to declare pandemic.

Then I have heard or read about WHO should be given mandate to force citizens in a country to take a vaccine-I can't find any evidence for this.

Edit
Found it
https://www.who.int/news-room/questi...esponse-accord
End edit

Markus

My little lovely female cat

Last edited by mapuc; 07-05-23 at 02:31 PM.
mapuc is online   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-23, 04:05 PM   #11160
Catfish
Dipped Squirrel Operative

Downloads: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
I beg to differ.
But I won't

Who ridiculed and marginalized the virologists, immunologists and other *ists you mentioned? The WHO?
How were they shut-out from discussions when these pro and contra discussions were live on tv and online 24/7?
Or weren't they ridiculed by the Trump mob and people who knew it all "better"? Drink hydroxychloroquine or Chlorine bleach?
At that time no one knew what would happen, but those bigmouths knew that vaccinating was BAD, and that Bill Gates killed babies and drink their blood to produce the vaccine, along with even worse bullsh!t blared out by 90 percent of the usual suspects and maybe 10 who meant it honest.

"Covid quietly went away"? Well not that quiet eh? It took a few down, let alone this 'long covid' thing. How many would have died w/o the vaccines?

@tonschk:
CLAIM: Russian president Vladimir Putin has “ordered the destruction of all COVID-19 vaccine stockpiles.”
A false post circulating on social media this week claims that Putin has ordered all COVID-19 vaccines to be destroyed in Russia.

AP’S ASSESSMENT: False. There is no evidence that Putin ordered all COVID-19 vaccines to be destroyed, nor is there any official government statement on the matter.
The Russian Ministry of Health announced on March 4 2023 that it had replenished supplies of Sputnik V, the country’s domestically developed COVID-19 vaccine following some shortages of the jab, according to a state-owned domestic news agency.

So Putin is wrong? Be careful what you say..

>^..^<*)))>{ All generalizations are wrong.
Catfish is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
apocalypse, china, coronavirus, covid-19, flu, masks, plague, preppers, virus, vitamine d, wuhan