SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > General > General Topics
Forget password? Reset here

Old 05-24-23, 05:35 AM   #11056
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

I'm beginning to come round to that way of thinking.

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-23, 06:34 AM   #11057
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

I posted this comment on Campbell's video:

Both the institutional procedures of democracy and the academic operation of the sciences have been corrupted in order to enforce particular interests that are partly ideologically founded and partly profit- and power-oriented, by infiltrating and ursuping over several decades these systems of social and intellectual legitimization from the inside, and now, conversely, using them to reverse-legitimize society and its individual members, much like a virus infects a healthy cell and causes it to produce more virus , even if that means its demise. Citizens are not the sovereigns anymore. They are subjects in a new feudal order that calls itself by a candy-coated new name.

The events surrounding Covid were just a test balloon, I'm afraid, a precursor: people at the top wanted to see how far they could go and still get away with it. Unfortunately, as it has proven, society seems to be downright self-destructively submissive. We observe similar bullying mechanisms in the climate debate, or the debate on "social justice", and many other topics. Science is lethally mutilated. Most mainstream media are "gleichgeschaltet", are only concerned with servile journalism and privilege-conscious court reporting. Members of parliament (in the German system) are no longer committed to the good of the country and the people, but to the electoral list and party discipline, if their careers are not to be ended prematurely by their party bosses. Burning witches is en vogue again - I wonder how long that still will be only metaphorically.

To last year's video pointing to the March issue of BMJ, in which the opinion piece "The Illusion of evidence-based medicine" was referenced, I add this link to a text that sheds light on the fact that all the insanity around us in recent years only appears to be insanity if one wants to assume that it occurs "accidentally" as a side effect and is just accepted. However, if one starts from the premise that the insanity itself is rather the declared goal of the events to overthrow the existing social order without needing to allow resistance to that deconstruction, then all the disastrous events and political decisions and line-setting suddenly make a terrible sense.

You cannot separate the medical topics discussed here from the reality they are embedded in. The context of which the discussion here is only a symptom, is much wider and much more threatening for us all.
https://tvpworld.com/69692204/the-gr...tique-colonate

I know the author from several of his books. Good man. The EU hates him, necessarily. His view is grim, sad, but sober and realistic.

Enjoy the light as long as it stays. Dark times are coming.
Old 05-24-23, 10:15 AM   #11058
tonschk
Admiral

Downloads: 172

Exactly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird View Post

The events surrounding Covid were just a test balloon, I'm afraid, a precursor: people at the top wanted to see how far they could go and still get away with it.
Old 05-24-23, 12:17 PM   #11059
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Old 05-25-23, 04:12 AM   #11060
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Old 05-26-23, 06:56 AM   #11061
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Old 05-26-23, 09:44 AM   #11062
Skybird
Soaring

Absolutely Orwellian.
Old 05-26-23, 01:23 PM   #11063
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Old 05-26-23, 02:31 PM   #11064
Catfish
Dipped Squirrel Operative

Downloads: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonschk View Post
Exactly
Hello Tonschk.
You know i have been critisining and attacking you verbally (mostly because of you defending the russian invasion).. i guess i will have to apologize. At least regarding covid and the western "re"action you seem to have a point, or two.

>^..^<*)))>{ All generalizations are wrong.
Catfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-23, 05:09 PM   #11065
tonschk
Admiral

What’s Causing The Excess Cardiovascular Deaths?

Old 05-27-23, 03:06 AM   #11066
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Old 05-27-23, 08:58 AM   #11067
tonschk
Admiral

14-Year-Old Japanese Girl Dies From Fatal Multi-organ Inflammation 48 hours After Third Dose of Pfizer Shot

�� The Greatest Scam: �� The Truth Behind the Covid-19 Global Pandemic - David Icke

Watch the full interview for free at https://freedomplatform.tv/rose-icke-...

Last edited by tonschk; 05-27-23 at 09:29 AM.
tonschk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-23, 03:19 PM   #11068
tonschk
Admiral

Why Don't the Vaccinated Want to Know? Excess Deaths Ignored!

Dr. Sherri Tenpenny's Thoughts on Why The COVID-19 Pandemic Is a Big Scam! ��

Last edited by tonschk; 05-27-23 at 07:47 PM.
tonschk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-23, 07:06 AM   #11069
Skybird
Soaring

Again.

I knew three men, for 15-20 years, whom I met online weekly and sometimes daily, played chess, talked to, like here in the forum, but on a more personal, private and closer basis. Internet-friendships of the modern era, mutually trusting internet relations. They are now dead of Corona, died quite early in the pandemic.

I wonder whether the correct description would be that they had been assassinated.

I saw the danger that so far-reaching measures like the lock-down could be abused for totalitarian governing. In theory, I thought, I did not take it serious initially. But I never, never would have imagined in the first 1-2 years that this possibility was more than just a theoretic scenario with ultra-low probability. Unimaginable! Well, it seems it was not. They now want to arm the WHO, a democratically unlegitimized and uncontrolled body that to 85% and more gets financed by the pharma industry and a small handfull of ultrarich entrepreneurs, with the power to establish a de facto dictatorship over nations govenrments that then must obey any call by the WHO to do this and to vaccinate that and to lock down anyway and do whatever the WHO bosses decide to serve the interest of the wHO - and its hidden financiers.

Its all turning into nightmares from the pen of Philip K. Dick, but now turning into reality.

And people called me a pessimist before all this. I never would have imagined all this to be true. Even the pillars of science and rationality have been teared down, have been hijacked, are being abused to the possible maximum. All that what I would call the good, the true and the beautiful - all that gets mercilessly pulled into the dirt.

Mechanisms of power, as described in 1984. Altering history. New speech. Reframing of even profound terminolgy to render it so extremely relativised so thatl it has become meaningless and does not mean anything anymore. Thgat way, problems can no longe rbe correctly described, alternatives to the prescribed politically correct thinking can no longer be formulated, intellectual resistence to the regime'S narration is becoming intellectually impossible. And the last remains of differing opinions get criminalised and prosecuted.

Last edited by Skybird; 05-28-23 at 10:19 AM.
Skybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-23, 09:26 AM   #11070
tonschk
Admiral

Default World Health Organisation ‘desperate' to have global pandemic treaty

Tags
apocalypse, china, coronavirus, covid-19, flu, masks, plague, preppers, virus, vitamine d, wuhan